Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Belleview, FL
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Belleview
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional great advice that to his benefit even after seeing the job did not fall into what they do he provided excellent advise
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsWe moved into our newly built house in May 2012 and had problems with water since day one. After trying all sorts of solutions (mainly using hydraulic cement and painting with Xypex), we needed to get a better and final solution. We called three different service providers. One never called back. The second one asked for follow-up information twice and then never answered any phone calls again. AFS was the only provider that followed through. Their office is in Birmingham so neither the salesperson nor the men performing the service were local. However, we were told that they are in the area at least once a week. The salesman provided a quote and a drawing and explanation of what would be done. He called a couple of times as we were making up our minds and offered to answer any questions or concerns we had. The work was done over two days. The men cleaned up as well as possible after the work was done. The water leakage was stopped as of that last day. One and a half months later, there is still no sign of water in the basement. Our only complaint is that we had a concern later that week and twice called the Birmingham office. It was Friday afternoon and no one was available. We were promised a call back and that never happened. Our concern went away so we didn't try again, however, they made no contact with us in response to our calls. There is a lifetime warranty on the work so we have some confidence in the work because of that, but we weren't very happy that they never called back read less
- HAMMOND CONSTRUCTION LLCGuest cottage, they were nice to work with, very professional. I had them start on the guest cottage while we were waiting for the crawl space to dry out on the house. I didn't think to get an estimate before they started on the siding on the guest house. They did a great job, but I was surprised at how much it cost. I had to stop work so we could get a handle on how much the whole project would cost. House, we had a big problem with moisture and mold in the crawlspace deteriorating the OSB sub-floor. Our house is bayfront with high atmospheric humidity, a high water table in the soil, and the crawl space flooded during Katrina. They figured out how to fix the sub-floor without taking up the floor, which was a wonderful thing. It saved us a lot of expense and work. We would have had to take up the floor, which is tongue and groove heart pine. We would have had to move out, which would be a huge expensive hassle. We would have had to take up the baseboards and try to label them to get them all back in the same place. We no doubt would have had to replace some of the flooring, which would have been damaged taking it out. We would have had to refinish the floors when all was put back together and paint the baseboards and shoe mold. They went from underneath and found all the weakened sections, removing them and replacing with plywood. We didn't even have to move the furniture or rugs! They put in new fans with humidistats to help control the humidity in our crawl space. Also new plastic over the dirt. After they were finished, we had the sub-floors sprayed with polyurethane foam, which provides a vapor barrier to the sub-floors, gives us insulation under the floor and provides more rigidity to the floors read less
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc2 man crew arrived on time and both were pleasant. Forman and Russell went over work to be done and finished in a timely manner. Should have put something down to cover floor in entrance.
Basement Waterproofers in Belleview
- Business Description:Florida Foundation Authority, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. From repairing foundation cracks, sealing crawl spaces, fixing sagging floors, and leveling uneven concrete, their specialists can handle virtually any structural problem you have. Florida Foundation Authority is a recognized accredited.. read lessRecent Review:The team that completed the work were awesome. They were very professional and transparent from beginning to end. Actually from the first conversation to the last interaction, I have nothing but praise for this company and their employee read lessCheryl A.
- Recent Review:Job was completed on time and excellent workJohn (Jack) C.
- Business Description:As a trusted geotech company in Florida, Helicon specializes in using the latest technology to repair your sinkhole, stabilize your soil or structure, and prevent future damage with pre-construction. We are experts in pre-construction, soil and structural stabilization, & sinkhole repair. As the premier provider of geotech construction services throughout Florida for over 15 years, Helicon prides itself on providing high-quality service, for both insurance companies and private customers with.. read lessRecent Review:The estimate process was easy, they educated me and it was very professional experience.Rachel B.
- Business Description:With over thirty years of experience, LRE Foundation Repair is central Florida’s industry leader in residential and commercial foundation repair and concrete repair. Whether you need pool deck repair for your summer home or helical piers for your large commercial property, you can expect the same commitment to consistency and quality from our team! Our services include water diversion/ exterior drainage solutions, crawl space repair/encapsulation, foundation repair, deep foundation solutions,.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible worst ever. There is now a county record saying there was a sinkhole inspection and repair. There was never a sinkhole never an inspection. A small piece of patio wall needed to be lifted so the roof would not come apart from the pool cage. Now I cannot get homeowners insurance and cannot sell my house. I was told multiple times when I asked that there would not be mention of a sinkhole with my insurance and no issues. They lied and lied and cost me a lot of money. Now they do nothing. Horrible that I am being put through this Don’t believe them. Don’t let them touch anything. You will regret it for years to com read lessDana S.
- Business Description:All Purpose Drilling (APD) is a family owned and operated foundation repair company started in February 2014. The owner has been in the foundation business for over 15 years. Since 2014 APD has completed hundreds of commercial and residential foundation repair projects. APD understands the foundation process from start to finish. APD offers: free estimates, prompt service, transparent pricing, the best warranty in the industry, sealed engineering report, and military discounts. APD does not .. read lessRecent Review:Due to improper initial installation, a "swim spa" at the house we bought several years ago was sinking. I contacted APD in July and their response was immediate. Joe of APD made a personal visit and gave a detailed explanation of the process his company would use to stabilize the spa. He also advised of any possible concerns. A reasonable price was also provided. We had full confidence in Joe and APD. However, shortly after his visit, a storm caused significant additional damage to the spa and we were forced to go in a different direction and have the spa removed. I would recommend APD, their concern and response was swift and very professional read lessJerry H.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience. 180° Degree Remodeling usually works a 2 man crew, however can sub contract extra employees if needed.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:FMC Mobile is a licensed and bonded General Contractor. Located in Mobile, Alabama we serve the entire Gulf Coast; Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and Florida. Reciprocal licensing laws allow us to take care of your home and business repairs and remodeling needs. We specialize in many areas including swimming pool and church baptismal reglazing. We not only guarantee our work, but also promise to beat any other licensed and bonded General Contractor's written bid by at least 10%. For a.. read less
- Business Description:We carry General Liability Insurance, and require any and all sub-contractors we use to have the same coverage to protect you, us and them from accident or loss during the course of any project. In most cases we submit bills for payment at the completion of the job and are due upon receipt. However, in some cases we may submit for draws during larger projects or we may require a deposit upon the signing of contract. All is on a job to job basis. We have a referral program to thank you for rec.. read less
- Business Description:Pair Foundation Solutions has served Alabama and Georgia since 1978 for cracked and settling foundation repair, leaning chimneys, bowing basement walls, crawlspace repair and waterproofing. Our pledge is to exhibit loyalty, integrity, and dedication in our commitment to sell the highest quality of foundation material with the greatest amount of expertise at the best price to each and every one of our customers. We are an authorized contractor for AB Chance helical pier systems. Since 1912 Cha.. read lessRecent Review:Work was done professionally and on time.Debby F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Port Saint Joe
- Mexico Beach
- Lynn Haven
- Grand Ridge
waterproofing contractors in Belleview
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Color Wand Llc9538 Nichols Lake Rd
- Color Wand Llc
- Extreme Property Solutions8751 Rockville Rd
- Extreme Property Solutions
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC11035 Diana Estates Dr., South
- First Class Disaster Recovery245 Dauphin St
- Florida Foundation Authority3723 Hogshead Rd
- FMC Mobile12041 West Oak Ct
- Foundation Professionals of Florida3309 SW SR 247
Lake City, Florida
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC
- LRE Foundation Repair, LLC1115 S Main St Suite 101
- LRE Foundation Repair, LLC
- Onpoint Construction5492 Frith Ave
Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Onpoint Construction
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- Williams Foundaion Repair, LLC.12761 Moffett Rd
- Williams Foundaion Repair, LLC.