If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Newark, DE
There are 28 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Newark
- Luxury Bath NJPAMark, the service tech was professional and did a very good job. He explained everything to me and I'm very happy.
- A&Z General Contractor LLCThis project went smoothly from start to finish. Miguel is fantastic to work with. He is responsive, professional, and helpful. Miguel and his team paid attention to detail and the quality of work is excellent. They worked efficiently and cleaned everything up every day. I highly recommend working with this company. We love our new covered patio read less
- Master's Home SolutionsEverything went very smoothly. 1 day conversion was even more efficient than expected! Installers arrived by 8 am and the job was completed by 4pm - and they were able to take a lunch break! The work was high quality, they answered any questions I had and the installers were friendly and focused. They took all of the demo trash with them and left the bathroom clean and with a new shower! Would use them again for similar work read less
- Top Refinishers LLCSuper fast great service. Repaired chip/crack in our tub in no time. Can't even tell where it was! Highly recommend! Great guys!
- Top Refinishers LLCI had my tub refinished by this company yesterday. They did a wonderful job and I am very pleased. Thank you!
- Top Refinishers LLCVery professional person did the job. Everything looked very nice. He cleaned up after the job and everything looked smooth and well aligned
- Top Refinishers LLCGreat company with amazing service! I had two tubs that I needed refinished. I simply called and they handled everything after that from quoting out the tubs all the way thru the scheduling and actual refinishing. The tubs look amazing! I'd definitely use them again.
- Top Refinishers LLCHave used these guys two times now. Super straight forward, quick, easy, reasonable pricing and good quality work. Will continue to use them again if the need comes up.
- Top Refinishers LLCTop Refinishers did a fantastic job refinishing our tub. The fixture was discolored and had really started to crack and chip around the drain and throughout the bottom of the tub. It now looks brand new and the process to quote and schedule the service was a breeze. I would absolutely use this company again read less
- Top Refinishers LLCExcellent Job I am very Satisfied and excited when I saw my old bathtub into a luxuriant Bathtub. I am very happy with the the Job they did in my bathroom. I highly recommended this company. I won't hire any others company's. But them! Thank You Mike for the wanderful work you did in my bathtub and For your Kindness! AAA ++ read less
Bathtub Refinishers in Newark
- Business Description:In Business Since 2017 Top Refinishers offers top quality work for all of your bathtub resurfacing needs as well as epoxy flooring. We are driven to provide great service and exceptional craftsmanship at a reasonable price. We are locally owned and operated and look forward to doing a great job for you read lessRecent Review:They did a wonderful job. Highly recommended.Louis C.
- Business Description:As a leading provider of Bathtub Refinishing, we take pride in offering the best products and services available on the market today. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. Delaware Valley ARS has been in business since 1991 and is recognized for being the #1 Tub and Tile Refinishing Company both Commercially and in the Residential community read lessRecent Review:Took all day but end product was beautifulApril F.
- Business Description:Ellis Home Improvement Services, located in Townsend, Delaware, has been serving Delaware & the Tri-State Area for 20 years! This family owned and operated home improvement company is available to take on large and small projects that your household needs! From Home Remodeling to Exterior Paint to Complete Home Additions, Ellis Home Improvement Services is available to turn your House into a Home! #EllisHomeService read lessRecent Review:Excellent! We are thrilled with the quality of the work and the price. We have recommended them to family members that are looking to have work done.Ryan R.
- Business Description:Professional quality resurfacing of tubs,showers, shower pans, sinks, and tile.refinish, reglaze, resurface, and repair. We work on porcelin,acrylic,fiberglass,ceramic,formica and countertops. Solid colors and stone flecks, stone look countertop refinishing. Fiberglass repair. Award winning read lessRecent Review:Excellent job! The gentleman arrived on time and the process was explained in detail from beginning to end. Including the 48 hour curring process afterward the refinishing was completed. Beautiful job! Made the bathroom look so much brighter and prettier. Would definately call them again and reccomend them to others read lessJoyce G.
- Business Description:hello i have over 15 years experience refinishing bathtubs -tiles -countertops -we use high quality of materials -my focus is quality- we never cut corners-i will take the time to make sure you're 100% happyRecent Review:P and C were very professional and responsive. They did a great job for a fair price and I would highly recommend them.Perry W.
- Business Description:Home Smart Industries has become one of the Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland and Virginia's leading bathroom remodeling specialists. Home Smart was founded with the belief that performance and quality still count, and with our exclusive bathroom remodeling products we have been able to satisfy our customers who demand “the best dollar value for dollar spent”. -0% interest financing options available -FREE in-home estimates Bathtub/Shower Replacements & Liners, Shower Wall Surround.. read lessRecent Review:Wonderful job! From the moment they knocked on the door (earlier than we expected) until they left they were the epitome of professional, courteous, and friendly. When they unboxed the tub, Ken declared it was defective. Evidently, a step was missed in the Kohler production and QA departments and he said it would have busted if a bottle had been dropped on it. He called Home Smarts's warehouse, had them inspect another one there, and drive it down. It didn't interfere with getting the day's work completed. Ken asked us questions when necessary and provided us with recommendations when we asked. The job site--our hall bathroom--was kept orderly and no dust or debris migrated to the bedrooms or rest of the house. When the work was done they had everything cleaned up. And the job was done wonderfully. Ken explained how to use everything, let us know how long before we could use it, and what the total curing time was. We've been planning this project for two years and couldn't be happier that we ultimately settled on Home Smart for the job. Ken and Tony are the best project team! Kudos to the home office read lessKim E.
- Business Description:Atlas Studios strives for excellence in every home improvement project we are involved in. From additions to kitchen remodeling, to fixing a squeaky floor we put the same amount of pride into every single job. We are a small, family owned business with a little over 20 years of experience in the remodeling and construction fields. Our team of master craftsmen treats our customers like family , and their homes like they are their own read lessRecent Review:From start to finish, this project could not have went better. The crew, Ben, Kyle, and Kyle were all professionals who did a Great Job even while making you feel that they had known you for years and a tip of the hat to Jullie who took care of all the business over the phone read lessThomas D.
- Business Description:Got Grout? is a family owned and operated business that is licensed and insured to restore and clean hard surfaces (tile and grout, stone, masonry). We use the latest industry technology available on the market to restore the original beauty of your surface. Additional contact name -Josi Kennedy read lessRecent Review:After our contractor failed to properly caulk around the tub of a newly renovated bathroom, we contacted Got Grout? rather than have the contractor return. Rick & Josi did a beautiful job! They were friendly, neat, knowledgeable, and efficient. They also repaired a gap between the shower door and tub that was not properly sealed. We highly recommend them read lessGary N.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated Public Adjusting Firm that has been open since 1987. For over 30 years we have assisted homeowners through the property claims process and have bolstered our business based on our efforts to not only get the greatest settlement possible for our clients, but also by conducting ourselves as courteous professionals who treat our customers with a great deal of respect and consideration. Unfortunately the time when we usually meet for the first time is after some.. read lessRecent Review:We are first time homeowners and had a clogged pipe that resulted in water damage in the basement and damage to our roof from a storm within a few month period. We've never had to file a claim before or deal with this level of damage, and I didn't know where to start (do I call the insurance company, how do I navigate the process?). A friend who had worked with Funari in the past recommended them to me. I'm so glad they did! They did all the work, talked me through the process, and handed me a check at the end. They are professional, competent, and definitely worth their fee. Highly recommend read lessRenee D.
- Business Description:Lockhart Construction LLC provides detailed proposals and eliminates "Surprise" bills. Every aspect of your project is carefully examined and detailed in our proposals. We partner with the best in our industry to provide a superior product and customer experience. We accept all major credit cards. From a simple repair, a new kitchen or a full blown home renovation or addition. Lockhart Construction LLC "A Perfect Fit Every Time read lessRecent Review:Jim did an amazing job. His price was very fair and he showed incredible attention to detail. I've been a homeowner for over 30 years and this is hands down the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. I cannot recommend Lockhart construction strongly enough read lessPatrick K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- New Castle
- Saint Georges
- Delaware City
- Lincoln University
- Chesapeake City
- West Grove
- North East
- Kennett Square
- Chadds Ford
bathtub refinishers in Newark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- #1 Elvin's Handyman Services4056 Creston St
- #1 Elvin's Handyman Services
- A & C Kitchens & Baths2000 CONCORD RD
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A&A plumbing
- A&Z General Contractor LLC31 Fairview Ave
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- Ado Kitchen and Bath Remodeling133 Drexel Ave
- ADR SERVICES INC353 Camer Dr
- Advanced Resurfacing SystemsPO Box 481
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Advanced Safety Products37 S. Valley Avenue
Vineland, New Jersey
- Al's Mechanical17 Surrey Drive
- Alcoy's Spa Service614 S White Horse Pike
Clementon, New Jersey
- All & 1 Construction601 Berkley Street
Camden, New Jersey
- All affordable repairs and construction2363 dauphin st
- All Bath Concepts400 Darby Road
- All Marble Granite & Tile Imports Inc932 Marlton Pike
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- ALLSYSTEMSOLAR Heating,Cooling,Plumbing,Electric1251 Lodi Hill Rd
Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Armagh Veneer Plastering and General Contracting200 Avon Road
- Atlas Studios 434 Toftrees Dr
- A & C Kitchens & Baths
- BATH BRITE611 N 7TH ST
- Bath Fitter421 Feheley Drive Unit A
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Berwyn Shower & Glass330 Morgan St
- Blue Rose Builders, LLC
Sewell, New Jersey
- Brandywine Resurfacing Inc2213 Brookline Rd
- Brynden Craig Plumbing & Heating, LLCPO Box 88
- Burgess & Son, LLC6 Centauri Ave
Sewell, New Jersey
- BATH BRITE
- Casa Bella Builders Inc3205 Bristol Dr
- CBR & Re-Bath Solutions of NJ & DE210 White Horse Pike
Barrington, New Jersey
- Chesapeake Permaglaze South Inc1202 Glastonbury Way
Bel Air, Maryland
- ChillAir HVACP.O. Box 573
- Classic Porcelain Refinishing Inc.5227 N. Mascher Street
- CLEMENTS CHIMNEY SWEEP148 East street rd suite 209
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- Complete Property Restoration3C Marlen Drive
Robbinsville, New Jersey
- Contractors United Together1220 N 60 st
- cutting edge constraction172 county house rd
Mount Royal, New Jersey
- Casa Bella Builders Inc
- J.W.T Home Improvement5 Fourth Street
- Jay Bucks Plumbing4173 Paul St
- JM Refinishing LLC525 Cinnaminson St
Riverton, New Jersey
- JOE ELECTRIC & REMODELING INC537 foster st
- Joe Laws Roofing4621 Worth Street
- John Elliott General Contractor2145 N Lee Ln
- JV Reinishing2821 Haddonfield Rd
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- J.W.T Home Improvement
- M.S. Carpentry&Contracting206 Line Rd
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Mastercraft Painting and Finishes654 Garden Rd
- matteoli contracting, llc324 West Freedley St
- mcconstruction & design4702 Forest St
- Moffat & Sons Refinishers4005 Francine Dr
- Moore Builds LLC45 Long Bow Drive
Sewell, New Jersey
- Moore Plumbing LLC149 Main St
- Mr. Fix It Handyman Service1 Electronic Dr
- MyHandyman2Go230 Kings Hwy E
Haddonfield, New Jersey
- M.S. Carpentry&Contracting
- SCOTT BRADY CONSTRUCTION, LLC3137 Laughead Ln
Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania
- SHERIDAN PLUMBING & HEATING INC.630 ATLANTIC AVE
Collingswood, New Jersey
- Sosa General Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 714
- Standard Resurfacing, Inc.129 Pheasant Run Road
Lincoln University, Pennsylvania
- Steve's Remodeling & Handyman Services LLC2954 S. Smedley St.
- Strong Tower Construction & Painting37 Pennsylvania Ave.
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Sunshine Home Repair7 Lerner Ct
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- SCOTT BRADY CONSTRUCTION, LLC