A&Z General Contractor LLC

Founded 2018

With over 15 years of professional contracting experience, we are here to meet your remodeling and construction needs and dreams....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+180 more images

decks & porches
Beautiful deck and Porches to enjoy your summer!
Decks  project

2021
Bathroom and Kitchen  project
Bathroom and Kitchen

home remodeling

decks & porches (13)patio enclosures (1)home remodeling (5)bathtub refinishing (5)basement remodeling (2)countertop installation (2)closet design (2)Patios (1)marble & granite (1)home builder (1)flooring (1)

09/22/2021

david F.

Home Depot had given there name through the PRO Program , and usually I find people or know people myself to do upgrade work. ,when I met Miguel he was so friendly gave me a really great price, what I like about him and his company is that he gets right back to you and keeps up with the project. I had just moved into my house and was a stressful period which I can say that I am happy its over and now settled in. It took Home Depot about almost 2 months to get the floor in and between that time we constantly kept in touch, and when It did arrive at my house he got his guys to get the floor done within one week. The floor came out amazing they made it even because there was a hump in the floor from the previous floor that was there. His guys really cared and went above and exceeded my expectations. I was also one case short and it just arrived and his guys are coming the same day and after 6pm to finish it. I usually do not review much but I had to let future people know that if they need a floor done to use them you will be extremely happy as I am. Thanks Miguel and I hope you see this review 5 Stars all the way ,and will be using you for future jobs.

Description of Work
Needed a Luxury Tile Installed

Category bathtub refinishing, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

Thank you, it was a pleasure.

08/28/2021

Barb O.

This project went smoothly from start to finish. Miguel is fantastic to work with. He is responsive, professional, and helpful. Miguel and his team paid attention to detail and the quality of work is excellent. They worked efficiently and cleaned everything up every day. I highly recommend working with this company. We love our new covered patio!

Description of Work
Covered porch

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 08/28/2021

07/28/2021

Susanne Y.

The workers were very friendly and efficient. The work was done in a timely fashion. I am very satisfied with the quality of work. Will and have recommend Miguel/ company to others. I love my deck. It is beautiful.

Description of Work
deck

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

06/02/2021

Dana V.

Miguel and team did a great job on the deck. Worked within budget and looks beautiful!

Description of Work
deck

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Review for A&Z General Contractor LLC - 31 Fairview Ave, Lansdale, PA - 39369003

05/27/2021

Anthony W.

Miguel is professional who does excellent work, prices are reasonable, and completes the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Deck and Fence

Category bathtub refinishing, decks

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/25/2021

Mary Lou A.

Miguel and his partner were excellent. The work was done on days promised and clean up left my property spotless. But, the best part of the job was my beautiful, new deck! Gorgeous and I've received so many compliments in the few hours since the job was finished.

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

Review for A&Z General Contractor LLC - 31 Fairview Ave, Lansdale, PA - 39345835

05/14/2021

Sylvia S.

Fabulous. I love it. The quality of the work is outstanding. I have referred him to family and friends. I will also be hiring him again.

Description of Work
deck

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/11/2021

Samantha L.

They were fantastic, super professional! Got the job done quicker than expected and helped fix something that was unrelated to the job we hired them for. Would totally hire again in the future!

Description of Work
deck and fence

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

05/05/2021

Kelly B.

Miguel and the team at A&Z completely surpassed our expectations with this project. They completed our front porch (a complete rebuild) in less than 2 weeks, and paid attention to every little detail we didn't even think about. I am SO pleased with the level of craftsmanship and care that they gave our old house. After the porch, Miguel and David moved onto our kitchen- it was a complete rip-out and re-do. I have to admit, I was nervous, having had some bad run-ins with contractors in the past. We wanted our kitchen to be a very specific way - and Miguel built us the kitchen of our dreams! Throughout the entire process Miguel was extremely communicative - giving me a recap each day when I got home from work. He walked us through some decisions and issues that came up (as inevitable with a house as old as ours) and completely resolved each one with grace. Just as a person - Miguel is the best! I've LITERALLY never said this about a contractor but we are going to miss having him around. He is extremely positive and fun to be around, and my husband and I both enjoyed our conversations with him. 100% recommend and would re-hire!

Description of Work
porch and kitchen

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Review for A&Z General Contractor LLC - 31 Fairview Ave, Lansdale, PA - 39321365

05/03/2021

Tennis C.

Outstanding job, very good and professional. Keep me well informed of the project, completed it in a short time. I would dam sure use them again, and highly recommend them for a good cheap, professional job. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

04/27/2021

Shapra S.

Awesome work by Miguel and crew. They initially did our deck and later completed a concrete patio along tile and wall work. Very professional, timely and completed as promised. Definitely would hire them again.

Description of Work
patio and deck

Category remodeling, patios

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

03/09/2021

Luis S.

Gave instructions on what I wanted. Trusted him to do the job while I went on my anniversary vacation, it was only a weekend. When I came back I noticed he installed some very noticeable crooked wood for my deck. When asked to correct the issue his response was "I will be over there one of these days..." Still haven't seen him or heard from him since.

Description of Work
Decks and Porches

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

sir i din t coming back becouse i m not working in around your place i m far but i did not forget about you about wood it was perfect but whether do that in new presure treated wood.

03/05/2021

George W.

Great work, efficient, trustworthy, great follow through. Look forward to working with Miguel and his team again.

Description of Work
Decks and Porches

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

02/05/2021

Rosemary R.

She is good and we like her.

Description of Work
They remodel the kitchen and install bathroom tiles. They also remodel the basement.

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

02/03/2021

Jennifer D.

I can’t say enough good things about this company. They showed up when they said they would and their work is high quality- what more can you ask for.

Description of Work
Porch repair

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

thank you so much [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure work for you

02/01/2021

Wassem S.

I hired Miguel to remodel my basement and he did a great job. Miguel is very professional and works to ensure everything is done correctly in a timely manner. Pricing was very reasonable for the quality of work delivered. Would definitely hire A&Z again for future projects

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Thanks for the review.

Fran D.

General remodeling and deck building. A & Z provided great service at a great price. Will work with you to fit your budget. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thanks for the review. We love to make our customers happy!

Juan De P.

excellent job, met my expectations, responsible and good price

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing, closet systems, countertops, decks, remodeling, home builders, marble & granite, home remodeling, sunrooms, basement remodeling

Scott Y.

They're very professional, responsible and friendly. They charge a fair price and completed the work in a timely manner. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category bathtub refinishing, closet systems, countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thanks for the review. We love to make our customers happy!

Algeria J.

They were fast and efficient from day one! My calls were always answered right away along with any information I requested. The contractors were also very knowledgeable about the issue and worked on it immediately. They were in and out in a flash!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Thanks for the review!!

Alba W.

They did a great job in my house

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category decks, home remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thanks for the review. we love to make our customers happy!

Contact

Phone

31 Fairview Ave

Lansdale, PA 19446

Website

DE

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched