The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Westbrook, CT
There are 6 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Westbrook
- Juggs Paving & Masonry Inc.James and crew were absolutely exceptional: professional, punctual, polite, efficient and detailed-oriented. Could not be happier. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO HIRE ANYONE OTHER THAN JUGGS!!!
- Superior Property MaintenanceExcellent. Paul, the owner, explained all my options clearly. The price was more than fair. He and his crew came in, performed the work, and cleaned up after themselves. The driveway looks great! - so great I lost count of the number of my neighbors who hired Superior Property Maintenance when they saw my new driveway
- Asphalt Paving by G W LLCI highly recommend you look elsewhere. Got a quote from Asphalt Paving by GW that said they will fill all cracks and sealcoat driveway. Spoke to Ramsey a few times, he was very friendly and we talked through the project over the phone. On our call we discussed that the driveway had a lot of cracks and he mentioned he might not be able to fill every single individual crack but told me he was going to do his best which I said was fine. Day of the job I was working from home and stuck in a meeting, I couldn't get out to see the work until it was 75% done. That's when I found out they're not using hot asphalt sealant (the stuff every other professional uses) he's using buckets of Latexite. I take some responsibility for this because I should have confirmed 100% what product they would use but had assumed by contacting a "professional" asphalt paving company that they would be hot sealing the driveway. I spoke to Ramsey, he mentions that he did not crack fill the driveway at all either and just put the Latexite down extra thick (not what the manufacturer recommends). When I mentioned that the quote and our conversation was for crack repair he pulled out a single gallon jug of crack filler and said he used 1/4 of the bottle for my 2,000sq ft driveway. I asked what the adjusted price was considering he didn't do the work that was quoted and he told me the price was the same. "The driveway is black and I worked hard" apparently is enough justification for this obvious bait and switch. He said the stuff he used was the best you can buy which is a complete lie because it was the bucket with a green lid which has 4 year warranty and Latexite sells other sealers that have 8 and 10 year warranties. To top it off he asked to be paid with a check written out to him specifically rather than his business (I'm assuming to avoid paying taxes on his business revenue). On his way out he must have spilled one of the buckets of sealer because there is now a puddle of sealer in the street at the bottom of our driveway that he tried to cover up by throwing some dirt onto it, didn't feel the need to try to hose it off or even notify me that he screwed up. I guess I'll be pressure washing our street this weekend so my neighbors don't think I'm a slob. I trusted the Google reviews and should have done more research, please learn from my mistake and call a different company or just do the project yourself considering GW is just going to use the cheap stuff they sell at Home Depot anyway
- E B Asphalt & Landscaping, LLCHe did an excellent job. The crew did a tremendous clean up. They edged the driveway well. They got a leaf blower out and cleaned. The price was fair. They came when they said they were going to come. They gave a two year warranty.
- A-1 Sealcoating IncWhat I liked about them, he was really fair. He had to wait an extra week because of the rain and the weather to make sure it was done properly. They came and they were efficient. They were very polite. They're just very nice people. They were on time. They know what they were doing. They guarantee their work. Everything about them was excellent
- Anton Paving LLCWas give a recommendation for Anton Paving, by the folks who'd put in a retaining wall for us, and I had seen an Anton Paving sign in Haddam, a neighboring town. Went to the house and spoke to the owner to see what their experience was - which was quite positive. Mr Anton came to discuss options, provide detailed information about what would be done, when it would be done and how it would be done, measure and give us a price. (We'd had awful trouble with flooding, as our driveway slopes (5,000 sq ft) and wanted the width altered, as well as fixing the path of heavy rain to stop this from happening - were told it would be easily fixed.) Was very responsive when asked to come out again, as I had a couple of questions and I didn't want to handle it via telephone. I gave him a 50% down payment and the work was scheduled for the following week. They came exactly when they'd said they would and did exactly what they said they'd do! This took two days, as had been explained to us - no surprises. The experienced crew acted professionally, quickly and cleaned up after themselves. Our new driveway is beautiful and perfect. We've recently had two heavy rains and the water runs off exactly where I'd asked him to funnel it! No flooding. I would hire this company again
- Sullivan Paving Co IncRemoved old driveway paving are poured new driveway, including large parking area at top of driveway. the water runoff runs down the driveway into the street as I requested. The quality of the work is excellent, neat functional. The staff is responsible and a pleasure to work with; overall, I am glad that I selected the
- Arrow Paving IncArrow came when no one else would be bothered with our small but necessary repair. They came, explained what they found, repaired it, and left the area neat and clean. They also sealed our driveway a few months later, again they did a neat clean job, were helplful about painting parking lines and left the area neat and clean. They are pleasant to work with and helpful
- Complete Asphalt Maintenance LLCThey came as agreed and sealed all cracks in the driveway with hot rubber even some I hadn't specified during in the estimate. However, some of the rubber seals were quite bumpy and not smoothed out. The next winter the snow blower ripped out those rubber seals that were not flush with the driveway and now we have to have it sealed again. When I called they said this is normal (is it?) and said they would get back to me with a quote to redo it. Have not heard back
- Anton Paving LLCdidn't show up to install as promised. cut an electric line while digging and did not tell us. driveway cracked in under 6 months and after repeated promises just stopped responding to all of my calls. the driveway is failing in multiple areas due to poor instillation have had to get someone else to fix the cracks for now as I figure out what to do next
Driveway Pavers in Westbrook
- Business Description:Trust our family owned and operated firm that has been serving your community with quality driveway services since 1999. We can help you construct the driveway that fits your budget and creates the look you desireRecent Review:I Contracted The Driveway Guys to install a driveway apron on my property Cost $4,250 On July 9 2021 The Driveway Guys started the Job by prepping the site. At that time I asked if they could also pave a 20 x 30 ft. parking area. They agreed verbally to add the parking area for $2,400.00. On July 9th they paved the driveway apron. On July 12 or 13 The owner ( Dan?) showed up and wanted to get paid. I told him that I would pay him when the Job was complete and the State of CT DOT approved the Job. He got upset and stated that he would complete the job but wanted to get paid then and there. I said that I needed to make sure the the State DOT. On July 14, 2021. The owner showed up and wanted to be paid. I said that I would pay when the Job was completed and the State DOT. At that point the owner Brought his equipment onto the property and tore out the Parking area and said that he would tear out the driveway also if I did not pay NOW!!! I called the State Police and the following occurred: Please be advised that in removing what I was told was your asphalt and stone you also removed subsoil that is my property and refused to separate it out form what you claimed to be your property for which I will be filing a formal theft complaint with the State Police if you do not make immediate restitution. In that the State Police were present and stated that the property damage (excluding the theft of subsoil) is a civil matter I am hereby requesting that you turn this matter over to your auto insurance carrier and your liability insurance carrier. (Please review your policies as the say in context that you must notify them (your Insurer) of any and all claims made against you in a timely mannerbOB f.
- Business Description:Reliable Paving LLC is an owner/operated company. We are a fourth generation business with a combined experience of over 30 years. Whether its asphalt paving, asphalt millings, or tar and chip, our team of professionals have the skills to get it done! Complete paving services for residential and commercial properties Dependable installation, maintenance and repair Reliable Paving LLC ids here to help you with paving services for your home or business. No job is too big or too smallRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Very well done and very efficient.Barbara S.
- Business Description:EB Asphalt and Landscaping, LLC has been offering Asphalt Installation and Maintenance, Seal Coating, Landscaping, Concrete, Snow Removal services for over 10 years to small firms and Fortune 500 companies alike. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is, Rick Emmons, the owner of EB Asphalt and Landscaping, LLC. As mentioned, our company has been providing Asphalt Installation and Maintenance, Seal Coating, Landscaping, Concrete, Snow Removal for over 10 years. Paving (walkways, drivew..Recent Review:Everything went smoothly from start to finish.jon s.
- Business Description:I have been in business for over 20 years beautifying homes' driveways, walkways, garage floors, parking lots and sidewalks for residential and commercial clients in several states. I have over 2200 references and repeat customers because I'm professional, fair and guarantee my workmanship
- Business Description:DBRConstruction, Owner-operated business 14 years of experience in general construction. Located in central Connecticut, Specialized on all concrete related work, masonry, and excavation services, Commercial and ResidentialRecent Review:They did an amazing job. Love the retaining wall and patio. They took a blank slate and turned it into a useable area.Cheryl W.
- Business Description:Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% s..Recent Review:Repair went well. Very communicative and professionaldavid g.
- Business Description:We are two generation masons who specialize in European Style Masonry. With over 13+ years of experience I am confident in getting your jobs done right. Please call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:The process was smooth Denis was responsive, answered all my questions, timely and did a great job! I will definitely use them again.Yahira o.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
- Business Description:The Premier Home Remodeling Contractor in CT & NY Ferrandino Enterprises LLC is an established and well respected General Contractor that has been servicing customers over 20 years in Connecticut and New York. The company has completed a broad range of construction projects over the years, including bathroom and kitchen renovations, roof repairs, complete home remodels for investors and homeowners, large scale luxury home additions, excavation and site work projects, ground-up residential de..Recent Review:NIGHTMARE. DO NOT USE THIS CONTRACTOR. Ferrandino Enterprises is a contractor in CT that we hired to do some emergency water mitigation work at our home following a storm. We were pressured into signing a work authorization form and credit card authorization form given the emergency nature of the repairs with the expectation that it would be handled by insurance. We were never provided with an estimate or invoice for work done at our house, even after multiple requests, both written and over phone. Our insurance company, USAA, did send an adjuster whose information we provided to Ferrandino. Ferrandino did not complete the original work requested, nor did he return any calls or e-mails for 7 months. He would not supply us with a copy of the invoice or charges being presented to our insurance company (USAA) for 7 months. We received copies from the adjuster. After reviewing the invoice and charges being presented to the insurance company we realized they were grossly inflated both in scope, time of work, materials used and general labor. We asked our insurance company not to proceed further with adjusting the claim above their original estimates as he was attempting fraud. In discussions with other former clients of Ferrandino, we have discovered this is a pattern of preying on storm victims and then overcharging insurance companies for work either never completed or grossly overcharged. After getting as much as possible from insurance, Ferrandino then threatens homeowners for additional amounts due and often places liens on homes as a scare tactic. After exhausting his attempts to be paid an inflated amount by our insurance, Ferrandino eventually sent an invoice to us, 7 months after doing work at our house, and for amounts and labor never completed at our house. In e-mail, I explained that his invoice did not reflect the work done at our house and, in good faith, would be willing to pay him an amount that corresponds to the insurance estimate including any deductibles as well. After refusing that offer, he illegally charged my credit card for the full amount 3 months after our email exchange. We tried to resolve this directly by paying a reasonable amount for the services provided but cannot pay for services never rendered. He should not be allowed to conduct business given his history of predatory and unethical behavior. AGAIN, I WOULD STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS CONTRACTOR OR JASON FERRANDINONate d.
- Business Description:Anton Paving LLC is a family owned and operated company founded in South Lyme, CT. We have been in business over 32 years and are the leading providers of sealcoating, crackfilling, line striping, asphalt and concrete services. Using the highest quality sealcoating and asphalt products, we help our customers cut costs and maintain their driveways and parking lots longevity! Anton Paving LLC also can complete jobs such as stone and gravel work, topsoil, lot clearing, sweeping, landscaping, and..Recent Review:The never came back to seal ( 2 coats are industry standard) Anton even posted my patio on FB and commented that the patio still needed to be sealedDrew P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Old Saybrook
- Deep River
- Old Lyme
- East Lyme
- East Haddam
- Shelter Island Heights
- Shelter Island
driveway paving contractors in Westbrook
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D Masonry LLC1103 Highland Ave
- 3D Masonry LLC
- A A CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING LLC286 Park St
- A-1 Sealcoating Inc37 Dutton Rd
- AA Driveway Sealing24 West Main Street
- AA Outdoor Services, LLCP.O. Box 629
- AD Driveway Solutions38 industrial road
- Alcraft Inc605 Washington Ave
North Haven, Connecticut
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- allied excavation & septic llc18 candlewood vista
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Anton Paving LLC259 Mile Creek Rd
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC40 Wooster Avenue
- Asphalt Crack Repair & SealingP.O. Box 793
- A A CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING LLC
- By Nature's DesignPO Box 973
- By Nature's Design
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC18 Highview Rd
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC
- Integrity Construction24 Old Lantern Rd
- Integrity Construction
- On Point Masonry
New Haven, Connecticut
- On Point Masonry
- Stone work construction
Mastic, New York
- Stone work construction
- Upton, Inc. Landscape & Construction190 Front Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Upton, Inc. Landscape & Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100