Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Waterford, CT
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Waterford
- NEW ENGLAND CYCLE WORKS INCWe had a northeaster blow through here the other day which left about a foot of snow with wind chills well below zero. I dressed up like the Pillsbury Dough Boy the next day and went out to clear my lengthy driveway. My two year old Cub Cadet started right up and off I went - for 15 feet. I picked up a branch hidden by the snow and snapped shear pin and blew the belt - no augur. I called New England Cycle Works where I bought the machine. They could not have been better. They picked up the machine about two hours later, fixed it overnight, and returned it today. Who could ask for better service? You often hear businesses touting "service after the sale." This was the real deal
- Ed's Lawn Mower RepairI needed work done on my mower. I called Ed he told me to drop the mower off I returned after a week and the mower was clean and working better than ever
- ADVANCED POWER EQUIPMENTThey are knowledgeable and reliable. I would not go anywhere else for power equipment. They have reasonable prices on new equipment and stand by them to keep them running well.
- Gano's Power Equipmentmachine was smoking and no power, crankcase full of fuel. I dropped off and they asked for a warning amount for the price of the repairs I told them 150.00. Repairs were made and the cost was 112.00 addittionally the machine was cleaned to like new condition. I live 30 miles from them and it was worth the trip. They will be our supplier for all lawn needs. Thanks agai
- YEAR ROUND POWER EQUIPMENT LLCTried heater, unable to get good burn. Not Year Round Power Equipment"s Fault.
- Ed's Lawn Mower RepairI called Ed in a panic when I was unable to start my mower two days running after trying everything I knew to try - new spark plug, fresh gas, etc. It was 1 pm on a Saturday. He answered the phone promptly I described the problem and he said he could look at the mower that same afternoon. I asked him how much it would cost and he said if he could fix it without taking it apart too badly, he wouldn't charge me anything. In the end he did have to take the mower apart - worked on it for an hour - but still the price was better than reasonable. I made it home with time still to cut the grass. And the mower works even better now than it did before
- ADVANCED POWER EQUIPMENTThe guys at Advanced Power Equipment provide a high level of customer service; it was five minutes after closing, but they unlocked and let me pick up my snow blower. They took the time to answer my questions.
- hanks lawn mower repair and serviceWanted to try local service and develop relationship with lawnmower repair service that I could use periodically. About 4 other services nearby, but very expensive.
- NEW ENGLAND CYCLE WORKS INCSo I took in a Chainsaw to have a "Pull Cord" put on because it broke. I also brought in a Toro Push mower because it wouldn't start. I was kind of busy and didn't have time to look at this equipment myself. I dropped of the equipment at the repair shop and I had to leave an $80 deposit !!!! RED FLAG! I told the guy are you kidding me I'm leaving my equipment here, why would I have to leave a deposit you have my equipment. He said it was company policy and they wouldn't even look at it without the deposit, so I did leave the deposit. RED FLAG! He then told me it would be 2 weeks before they could look at it. I said wow why so long, business must be good? He said that wasn't long at all it was worse before. RED FLAG! A couple of weeks later I got a call that they put the cord on the Chainsaw and looked at the mower. They said it needed a new Carburetor and it would cost an additional $235 to fix. RED FLAG! I said are you nuts I can buy a new mower for that price. But just curiously I asked when would it be ready if I did, they said in a couple hours. RED FLAG! When I got to the shop the Mower and Chainsaw were waiting for me. I asked why can?t you just clean the carburetor and we would be good to go. He said 2 reasons why they don?t do that. 1. They won?t guarantee anything they clean. 2. It would cost me more money for them to clean it than just replace the whole carburetor. I thought I was going to get some money back since they only replaced a cord that should have cost $0.50 max. NO, I actually still owed them money. What a joke !!! The Project: On the way home from picking up the mower my son (14 years old) asked me what are we going to do with the mower? I told him I was going to teach him how to fix it ourselves. We stopped at the local hardware store and picked up a couple of cans of ?Carburetor Cleaner?. Making a long story short? Got home took the lawn mower apart with my boy and cleaned the the carburetor, float and injector with the cleaner and reassembled the mower. Total time was 30 minutes. Put fresh gas in the mower and it stated in 3 pulls. My son did another mower we had laying around in 20 minutes and that one also started working. Both mowers work perfectly now! DO THE JOB YOURSELF, DON?T GET RIPPED OFF BY THESE PEOPLE !!!!
- TAYLOR RENTAL & REPAIR LLCy honest about the repair My Ariens snowblower is just over 2 years old and on the first snow fall this year it didn't want to go into gear. I looked up repair dealers that worked Ariens warranty work and Taylor Rental is not far. I usually do research on such places, but thought this was simple warranty work what could possibly go wrong. Boy was I wrong! I called the place and asked for an estimate of repair and they said they have an average of a week turnaround. I thought great because its winter and I would have to wait allot longer. I called Ariens and they had my warranty info on file and said the dealer would just have to type in my model and serial number. I brought my snowblower in and the clerk kept asking for my receipt, I explained that all you need is the serial and model number and they would have all warranty info. He stated I still needed the receipt and asked where I bought it. I said Home Depot and then asked if I wanted them to do the oil change/tune up for close to 100 bucks. I said no and instantly things changed. he said this repair might not be covered under the warranty and I still need to find that receipt. And I needed to put about a seventy dollar deposit. About a week and a half later I called them and asked if they had a chance to look at my snowblower, they hadn't. I got a call a few days later and they said "it doesn't look good" and to fix this unit right it would cost 700 dollars and its not covered under warranty. I said why isn't it covered and they said it looks like it was dropped and I said the unit looks brand new with no external damage or even scratches let alone dropped from 4-5 feet to cause the frame to bend. They said it could have been dropped in the box and I said the unit was bought pre-assembled like the ones he was selling. Either way its not covered but they could fix it not guaranteed for about 200. If I take it back I will loose my deposit due to diagnosis fee. I said fix it the cheaper way otherwise I'd just buy another snowblower. Afterwards I have been in communication with Ariens rep. and sent them the bill and pictures of the snowblower and they even conceded it didn't look like the dealer was being completely honest about the repair. Unfortunately I did agree to the repair and ariens said there wasn't much they could do. However, Ariens did say they would refund half the price because they wanted to protect their reputation
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Waterford
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Phone number listed no longer in service! Delete this one save people from wasting their time.Brian V.
- Business Description:Ventura Landscaping is a small landscaping and tree service company. There is no job too big or too small we do it all.Recent Review:Overall it went well. Property looks clean. Perhaps the power tools are a bit too strong, as a lot of the mulch was gone from the garden beds when the job was done. They did the job in about 4 hours. <br />Erika H.
- Business Description:Welcome to Gano's Power Equipment, you've found the areas leader in outdoor power equipment established in 1971! Shopping here is a pleasure and customer service is our commitment. Our sales and parts staff are friendly and knowledgable, we have factory trained technicians and have achieved the status of Stihl gold wrench certified, Kohler expert service dealer, Briggs master service dealer, Kawasaki pro service dealer and have two full time OPE certified techs on staff. Gano's is a memb..Recent Review:machine was smoking and no power, crankcase full of fuel. I dropped off and they asked for a warning amount for the price of the repairs I told them 150.00. <br /> Repairs were made and the cost was 112.00 <br /> addittionally the machine was cleaned to like new condition. <br /> I live 30 miles from them and it was worth the trip. They will be our supplier for all lawn needs. <br /> Thanks again <br /Robert C.
- Business Description:Advanced Power Equipment, your local source for outdoor power equipment parts and service for the following manufacturers: Toro, Toro LCE, SCAG, Husqvarna, Echo, Shindaiwa, MTD, Troybilt, Billy Goat, Little Wonder. Most people don’t know that we carry most fast moving parts for Craftsman lawn mowers, tractors and snow blowers at an extremely competitive price. If we do not have something in stock we will order it for you free freight for in-store pickup. Most orders will be in less than thr..Recent Review:The guys at Advanced Power Equipment provide a high level of customer service; it was five minutes after closing, but they unlocked and let me pick up my snow blower. They took the time to answer my questions. <br /Dawn M.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Connecticut Home Network is a FREE Contractor Referral Service operating locally in Eastern Connecticut. All contractors are pre-qualified before joining our network, to insure you get the quality you deserve. All contractors are licensed and insured. We help homeowners easily find reliable contractors, matching their project to the appropriate contractor. We eliminate the guesswork of finding a good contractor. Connecticut Home Network is a reliable source for dependable service provi..
- Business Description:Algiere’s Landscaping is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service from installation to maintenance. With over 15 years experience in designing, maintaining, and establishing a wide variety of resources including lawn care and conservation, planting bed development, patio, walkway, retaining wall and deck installation, we are an experienced company. We work with the natural environment to ensure ecological preservation, while at the same time offering the customer competitive pric..Recent Review:I've had them for a very long them and I'm very satisfied with their work.Judith M.
- Business Description:There is only one main goal in our lawn management program: To achieve excellence for every client’s needs and to guarantee the recipients of our services the utmost respect in our communication, diligence and pride in our work, and achievement of any contract completely – and concisely. Keepers of the Pasture is a family-owned and operated business out of Northeastern Connecticut eager to serve your lawn management needs to the best of our ability. Our business is built ..
- Business Description:Trades man, licenced in a few things and just a person over years of tinkering with things and repairing items .
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- New London
- Quaker Hill
- East Lyme
- Old Lyme
- Gales Ferry
- Fishers Island
- Old Mystic
- Old Saybrook
lawn mower repair shops in Waterford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Connecticut Home Network, LLC116 Wawecus Hill Rd
- Connecticut Home Network, LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gano's Power Equipment120 Linwood Ave
- Gano's Power Equipment
- hanks lawn mower repair and service58 hartford tpk
- hanks lawn mower repair and service
- Jcs trades service6 Merry Ln
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
- Jcs trades service
- Keepers of the Pasture Property Management24 Morin Ave
- Keepers of the Pasture Property Management
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc