What are the best colors for basement walls? Whether your basement is a separate living space, entertainment area, kids’ playroom, or anything else, a new coat of paint can totally transform it. Learn the top colors for painting your basement.
Get matched with top interior painters in North Stonington, CT
There are 38 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in North Stonington
- CcvpaintingVery professional and excellent work I highly recommend this very hard workers and they clean up after themselves
- CcvpaintingThey were great. They were very professional and responsive. They were able to move up their schedule and get us in quickly. I would absolutely recommend hiring this company.
- CcvpaintingWe've already recommended them to other people we know. Their speed, great communication skills, and attention to detail made them a pleasure to work with. We were so impressed by the owner's knowledge of types of paint, where primer was needed, and even the estimate of paint needed to finish the job. Highly recommended! Thank you for doing a great job on short notice with a tight turnaround
- Tetlow Builders LLCA dream come true! Dave, his team and all of his sub contractors did an excellent job on our newly constructed home. From the ground breaking to the finishing touches and everything in between, it was executed in a timely manner. After our first meeting with Dave, we knew he was our guy. He is extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of construction. We told him our vision and he made our dream come true. He was patient and understanding during all of our decision making. He was informative about day to day progression and still to this day, even after moving in and living in our home, is super responsive to emails and phone calls. Whether you’re looking to build your dream home or have a simple job, Tetlow builders is your answer
- CcvpaintingExcellent job, they are very professional and responsible. They work with quality and efficiency. I’m very happy how my house turned out. Totally recommend. I’ll will definitely keep them in mind if I need them for another project.
- CcvpaintingFantastic. They worked hard, did a great job. They were punctual, finished ahead of time and cleaned up completely when done. Professional and polite.
- Roger's Top Notch Painting LLCRoger was extremely professional and communication was great which I really appreciated. Would 100% hire again!
- Roger's Top Notch Painting LLCRoger is a reliable contractor. He will follow the instructions, however he is experienced enough to make suggestion that improve the outcome. He and his crew completed the job on time and in good finish but most important of all, his price was reasonable. I would hire him again.
- JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO.It went very well I've been using them for 4 times they were polite and did the work and they have a reasonable price.
- Roger's Top Notch Painting LLCVery good. I explained to Roger what I wanted & the paint color & brand I wanted & he took care of the rest. Completed the job as I requested.
Interior Painters in North Stonington
- Business Description:My name is Carlos and I been on this business for over 10 years, 2 years ago I decide to go on my own, and here I am. My customers are very important, and I make sure each of them are 100% satisfied. I work for the areas of Connecticut and Rhode Island. I provide a range of custom interior, exterior painting services, also power wash allowing for a smooth, seamless experience and exceptional results in every home. If you are tired of the same color, and want a change the CCVPAINTING team i..Recent Review:I am extremely pleased with my newly painted house. The house is an old clapboard building. Carlos and his team performed every task meticulously and with great pride in their work. They eradicated all the mold and power washed. They scraped and sanded the whole house. They primed the bare wood and caulked the clapboards. They used the best paint and painted the house by hand. They completely cleaned up at the end of each day. Carlos was friendly, professional, and very hard working. He and his team arrived when they said they would and stayed until the portion of the job for that day was done. I could not have asked for a better experience and will definitely hire him again.Marcia B.
- Business Description:- 12 years experience interior and exterior works - 5 employess familly company - not subcontractor. -promotions - if you give references you get 20% off .all work We also do Commercial WorkRecent Review:I have written this review in hopes that it provides Wander with additional advice that he can correct to provide painting services that are acceptable. I put off writing this, but believe that customer reviews are valuable to homeowners looking for services. I was willing to overlook some issues but I have spent so much time touching up the paint job from this company that I feel obligated to provide these comments. The task was to paint the entire house with two coats of paint with two walls of new clapboard requiring one coat primer before the two coats of paint. I gave the job to Multicollor Painting Plus because Wander was the owner and one of the workers, and had three painters working for him. I like the idea of the owner being on site for the entire job; easier to get things changed or fixed before it gets out of hand. His company is listed with 25 years of experience and had many 5 star ratings. Unfortunately, Angi does not verifiy any details of the contractor. In this case Wander purchased the company in early 2020; while the company he purchased had 25 years of experience, he does not. He has no experience managing a company. There was no “contract” to sign, only the email he sent listing the services provided. I was OK with that, however, I was surprised to hear he was going to spray paint the house when the email said nothing about that. I realized that spraying saves time but I’m not a big fan and reduced the agreed work to provide two coats on the new wood and only one coat on the rest of the house since the paint surface was in pretty good shape. I also deleted painting the doors and the new trim above the new siding. When he showed up to start painting he had no ladders on his truck, only a step ladder, and only had one other painter. What happened to the three painters that worked for him. Works out they were working at another site and had his ladders. He asked where the nearest Home Depot was located because he intended to by a new ladder and the rest of the supplies needed for the job. Why not purchase his materials before showing up for work? Since he was travelling an hour or so from his house to mine, they were only working a six hour day. Makes no sense. While we were discussing the time difference between brush and spray painting and I made my work reduction offer, I learned that he figured he could paint the house in four or five days. I thought that could be done with four workers, but he only showed up with one employee beside himself. The house is 1800 square foot two story house with a two car garage and he figured he could paint it in four days at six hours a day. I asked how he priced the job estimate and said he just picked a number that seemed reasonable. He had no clue. No planning experience at all. I felt sorry for him and wrote six pages of instruction on how to build a cost estimate and provided a blank spreadsheet to go with it. I also provided a spreadsheet that documented the job of painting my house with the number of hours per day, what work they did each day, costs of materials and that he should still have made some profit based on his labor and expenses. In addition, I provided notes I compiled about things that could have been done better. There was no attention to detail, or following the agreed upon work. He was to clean off all surfaces and removed all dirt and mildew. I believe he only used water in the power washer as there was no residue from soap on the ground and the walls in some places are still dirty because they weren’t painted. Caulking – fill all cracks and gaps. Some done but very sloppy. Did not caulk recessed nail heads on new clapboard. Scaping and Sanding – I spent a lot of time going around and scrapping loose paint and sanding areas that were missed and on the weekend I scraped, sanded and caulked one side of the house because I wanted it done correctly and not rushed because it was taking longer than he guessed. Painting. Very sloppy. One issue I had was that he was painting the clapboard and the edge of the trim abutting the siding with the same color. I had made a point of telling him (and the other bidding contractors) that I expected the trim to be blue on all sides and only the clapboard to be tan. Of course they intended to do it the quick way and I had him go around and paint the edge of the trim blue. He made no attempt to remove the downspouts from the walls and just painted around them until I could remove them myself, and did not detach the downspouts from the second story when he was painting there. Typically, painters start at the top and work their way down. However, Wander had one painter working off a step ladder painting a wall, then he would follow him with the longer ladder to paint the top part. Makes no sense as many drips resulted on the lower section. His and his employee(s) skills as painters are questionable. They are not careful painters, they do not pay attention when they are slapping on paint, and are not focused on details such as painting inside the lines, and painting up to the line. Wander made no attempt to review the quality of the work as it was being done. He purchased one 20 foot ladder that was sufficient for much of the house except for the ends of the house which require a 28 foot ladder. Instead of making him go buy one, I let him use my ladder, as well as my 20 foot ladder when he finally brought a third painter. I think Wander can be successful as a painter and suggest he be contacted to provide an estimate. Perhaps a whole house is beyond his present capabilities. But you should be perfectly clear on what your expectations are, have him provide a contract to sign, and hold him to it. There may be some value in contacting with a larger firm that sub-contracts the work to small painting companies, but at least there is likely to be some oversight of how work is completed.Dennis G.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.
- Business Description:We are dedicated to the highest quality and service for your painting and construction needs. We specialize in both interior and exterior painting as well as restoration services. Established in 1983, we are fully licensed and insured in Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York. Our team of professionals have the talent and experience to provide the skills and attention to detail that will exceed your expectations. We offer Specialize in the following: Interior and Exterior Painting Interior an..Recent Review:This was an extremely large painting project that began in late March and finished up in Mid-June--nine-plus weeks in length. To go along with such a large project--and large expense--were a bit of nerves too. The church had been completely painted approx. 5 years ago by another contractor and the coating was already failing in a big way. Cyr Painting was highly recommended by one of the church Trustees who had Cyr Painting paint their own home one year earlier and were thoroughly impressed with their professionalism and quality. Cyr's formula to address the deteriorating paint was to completely strip off all old paint and build up a new foundation. A labor-intensive project. To reduce costs, Cyr used a spray-on paint stripper where they could to speed up paint removal. In the end, nearly all of the paint was removed, right down to bare wood. The bare clapboards were then sanded smooth with palm-sanders and the nails reset. A thinned coat of oil-based primer was applied. Next they filled any dents with an exterior wood putty and gave everything a quick sanding again. Wow, it was smooth! Then a full oil-based primer coat went on followed by two coats of a latex stain. A total of four coats of paint went on the church. At some point between coats of paint, they caulked around windows and clapboard ends. One window had some rotten wood along the window sill and vertical trim piece which they replaced and it blended right in. One of Cyr Painting's key assets is their employees. Extremely professional, polite, dedicated with a hint of being characters is a pretty good description. The two foremen or main "characters" are Ernie and Jeff. Two good loud-and-proud guys as well as the other painters on the team. And the owner, John Cyr, was super to work with. Extremely sincere and dedicated to doing the best job. Very mindful of the budget and even took steps towards the end of the project to stay close to the original estimate. With limited resources, the church greatly appreciated John Cyr's diligence in holding to the budget. As he said, his name and his company's name and reputation are on full display. All in all, we're very happy with the painting of our old and traditional New England church. Cyr Painting took the time and effort to ensure the church paint won't fail like the prior paint job. In fact, the New England paint representatives stopped by the church and said they would guarantee the paint due to all the preparations Cyr Painting had done. Do it right the first time and it will last. Highly, highly recommend Cyr Painting. One small reason why?... they even washed the windows, inside and outside before leaving. Not even the church has done that in a while. Jobsite was always clean and tidy too. Fantastic job. The church stands once again a proud and humble servant to the community and our LordMatthew W.
- Business Description:I have been servicing Southeastern Connecticut since 2000. Jeff Hart Painting specializes in restoration, and fine finishes. We have a foundation in Historic Residential, while bringing in experience from the Marine, Industrial, and Commercial sectors for a comprehensive knowledge of finishing products and techniques. Certified lead-safe firm. JHP is now part of the Painters Cooperative, a proudly worker-owned group of painters who take on more ambitious projects. We can also recommend addit..
- Business Description:Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC has recently opened in 2021 offering a home services for residential and commercial properties. We work with you to plan every step of the process and ensure that your satisfaction is met. With a team of experts and a variety of professional services available, you can be sure your house will be taken care of. From the smallest to the largest task, we believe your home deserves top-priority service that is efficient and reliable. This is why we started Al..
- Business Description:Specializing in interior and exterior painting, with experience dating back to 2000! We also work with historic homes, new construction, power washing, full restorations, and more! Our team is trained to pay attention to the finest details, taking your painting projects beyond your expectations. There is no job we can't handle! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer servi..Recent Review:Roger was extremely professional and communication was great which I really appreciated. Would 100% hire again!Emma D.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated home improvement and exterior cleaning company based out of Providence, RI and servicing all of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut and throughout New England. Our services include: Gutter and Downspout Cleaning, Gutter Repair, Replacement & Installation, Pressure Washing (Roof & House Exterior), Deck Restoration (with Sealant and/or Staining), Deck Maintenance, Window and Screen Cleaning, Carpentry, Exterior Painting, Leaf Removal, Ice & Snow Removal ..Recent Review:They did not do the one they supposed to install the gutters and they took deposit and did not come back. They took the deposit to redo the front stairway. They said that they will come back yesterday but never heard from them. Update: They didn't come back BUT they are willing to. They did most of the gutter work just not on the porch. For the work that they didn't do they said that they were going to give me a discount and an invoice.Orlando R.
- Business Description:Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions is a multi service sales and installation company serving RI, CT and Southern Massachusetts. We specialize in Flooring sales and installation, Hardwood refinishing, Air duct and dryer vent cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, interior and exterior painting, and powerwashing. Locally owned and operated, Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions has over 30 years experience in the Home Improvement industry. We have a flooring mobile s..Recent Review:We have pretty uneven floors in the two rooms we had the flooring put in and the installers were able to come up with a solution that allowed the floors to be installed without removing and replacing the subfloor. We hardly use those rooms so we didn't want to invest what some of the other companies were quotingPam J.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
Deals in North Stonington for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Every painting job is different, which means estimating pricing can be challenging. Go too high and you risk losing the job, but bid too low and you forfeit profit. Learn the average cost of different painting jobs so you know exactly what to charge.
Find interior painters in
- Old Mystic
- Hope Valley
- Gales Ferry
- Jewett City
- Quaker Hill
interior painters in North Stonington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A A CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING LLC286 Park St
- A G Vars Painting Services41 Maple Grove Ave
- A Plus Construction LLC252 E Main St
Jewett City, Connecticut
- A TEAM HOME IMPROVEMENT95 S. MAIN ST
- A&C SUSTAINABILITY CONTRACTING LLC90 NORTH STREET UIT 5P
- AAA Painting Consultant12 Lincoln Park Rd
- ABC Building Services LLC3404 Lauren Ct
- ABCR SolutionsP.O. Box 512
Old Mystic, Connecticut
- Above & Beyond Contractors180 Cook Hill Rd.
- ABS Systems205 Main St
- Advanced Group 61 W Main St
- Advantage Home Improvements1234 Hartford Pike
East Killingly, Connecticut
- Algiere's Landscaping LLC770 Hopeville Road
- All Seasons Home & LandscapePO BOX 314
- AMERICAN DRYWALL LLC33 N River Ln
- American Remodeling19 Green Field Ln
North Haven, Connecticut
- Andersen 36061 S Main St
Jewett City, Connecticut
- APR Roofing & Home ImprovementPO Box 297
South Windham, Connecticut
- Artisan Renovations30 Edwards Rd
- ARTISTIC HOME IMPROVEMENT70 WHALEHEAD RD
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
- ATLANTIC PAINTING7 WILLOW Dr.
- Avery and Sons265 Colonel Ledyard Hwy
- A A CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING LLC
- Ballard Builders95 Hunters Rd
- Bath Builder354 Grindstone Hill Rd.
North Stonington, Connecticut
- BAZINET LLC41 Sullivan Rd
Jewett City, Connecticut
- Benito Brothers Painting LLC486 Broadway
Newport, Rhode Island
- Benoit Builders LLC80 Brunswick Ave
- Bestwick Painting & Restoration LLC87 Hewitt Rd.
- Better Built Basements LLC229 Christian Ln
- BioCleanPO Box 190
- Bishops Home Services9945 Buice Rd
- Bobs Quality Painting 14 Woody Hill Ext
Bradford, Rhode Island
- Borden's Painting Service80 Cougan Blvd. PMB 20
- Boston Garage145 Webster St Ste 2
- Bouchey Builders LLC84 Ridge Hill Rd
- Built Right Remodeling106 Avery Hill Rd.
- Burdick Painting233 NIANTIC RIVER RD
- Ballard Builders
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC54 Alger Place
New London, Connecticut
- Casanova Remodeling Company LLC655 Main St
- Cawiamca6 Center Rd W
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
- CertaPro Painters® of Mystic and Glastonbury112 Stockhouse Rd
- Choicebuildersllc39 school street
- Chosen Concept87-02 57th Ave
Elmhurst, New York
- Cleanouts N' More109 South Main St
- Collegiate Property Management
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- Connecticut Home Network, LLC116 Wawecus Hill Rd
- Connecticut House Painters LLC64 Dell Ave Apt B1
New London, Connecticut
- CUTTING EDGE CARPENTRY LLCP.O. Box 93 Pennsylvania avw
- CYR PAINTING & RESTORATION 300 Flanders Rd
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC
- DAY + AGE, LLC429 Colonel Ledyard Hwy
- dec-tite llc9 williams street
New London, Connecticut
- Dennis Moffit Painting LLC1428 Kingstown Rd
Wakefield, Rhode Island
- Dexter Home Improvement LLC7 Sunset Dr
- DHZ Contracting12 Soljer Dr.
- Dishmey Quality Painting 165 Roosevelt St
Providence, Rhode Island
- Distinctive finishes292 Browning Rd
- DK Painting & Carpentry1026 Plainfield Pike
- DM Remodeling97 Chester St
New London, Connecticut
- Don's Painting61 Gorton Street
New London, Connecticut
- DROUIN'S MULTI BRUSH67 OLD TOWN RD
- DAY + AGE, LLC
- Faux Real Decorative Painting24 Jackson Ave
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC18 Highview Rd
- Fine Home Construction5 Harrison St 12 Ridgeway Rd, Easton, CT, 06612
- Fisher and White Construction12 Douglas Lane
- Fogg's Painting And Home Improvements247 Haley Rd
- FP Seaside Painting Inc574 Gravelly Hill Rd
Wakefield, Rhode Island
- Franklyn's Painting582 High St 2nd Floor
- Faux Real Decorative Painting
- Gals Home Improvement286 Robbins Rd
- GARY M VACCA BUILDING CONTRACTOR9 COGGSWELL ST
- GB Hardwood Floor & Painting126 Bridge St
- Girard's General Contracting LLC12 Crocker Hill Rd.
- GK Painting & Power Washing12 Lark St
- GN Superior Construction29 Winter St
- GO2DUMP LLC144 New Road
- Gutters & More495 Main St
- Guy Frechette Drywall60 Aldrich Rd
- Gals Home Improvement
- H.P.W249 Natick Ave
Warwick, Rhode Island
- hadleys garage107 main st
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Roy 66 Daggett St
New Haven, Connecticut
- HARBOUR PAINTING68 HEMPSTEAD ST
New London, Connecticut
- Henry Hamel and Sons314 Leo Drive
- Hewlitt Painting & Contracting LLC.258 Shore Road
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hitchcock Home Improvement & Handyman LLC258 Boston Hill Rd.
- Holtzworth Home Improvement81 Norwich Salem Tpke
- Home run services192 geer rd
- HUE PAINTING CO42 Trumbull Hwy