Roger's Top Notch Painting LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

11 Chester St

New London, CT 06320

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Cabinets

Cabinets

interior painting202006340
Refinishing cabinets

Specializing in interior and exterior painting, with experience dating back to 2000! We also work with historic homes, new construction, power washing, full restorations, and more! Our team is trained to pay attention to the finest details, taking your painting projects beyond your expectations. There is no job we can't handle! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

interior painting (6)house painting (3)decks & porches (2)masonry (1)

03/11/2021

Roger was extremely professional and communication was great which I really appreciated. Would 100% hire again!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

02/25/2021

They were great and wonderful.

Description of Work
They did interior and exterior painting.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

02/24/2021

Roger is a reliable contractor. He will follow the instructions, however he is experienced enough to make suggestion that improve the outcome. He and his crew completed the job on time and in good finish but most important of all, his price was reasonable. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
We needed to repair masonry cracks in interior walls (2 rooms) and in ceiling, paint and match special textured finish on those celling surface, and install 9 faux-beams overhead, and paint all woodwork. Refinish banister and stair railing.

Category masonry,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

01/26/2021

Very good. I explained to Roger what I wanted & the paint color & brand I wanted & he took care of the rest. Completed the job as I requested.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

01/26/2021

Extremely well! We were very pleased with the professionalism, cleanliness, and skill. We communicated very well and all of our needs were met. I would definitely hire Top Notch Painting again! And reasonably priced, too.

Description of Work
Lower entry/upper hallway with ceilings. Master bedroom and resurfaced ceiling. Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/22/2021

I would recommend this business in a heartbeat. In fact I have quite often referred people to Roger. His professionalism, the quality of his work, and his complete understanding of what the client envisions is to be commended. I have had interior and exterior painting done and he has never ceased to amaze me at how much attention he pays to detail and his professionalism. I guarantee you won’t be ...

Description of Work
painting

Category decks,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/20/2021

Hasn’t started yet.

Description of Work
Interior painting of a foyer and bathroom.

Category decks,house painters

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Interior and exterior painting, historic homes, new construction, power washing, full restorations,wallpaper removal,carpentry work, drywall install and more!

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal