Melvin Power Wash

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2013

We are a locally owned and operated home improvement and exterior cleaning company based out of Providence, RI and servicing all of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut and throughout New England. Our services include: Gutter and Downspout Cleaning, Gutter Repair, Replacement & Installation, Pressure Washing (Roof & House Exterior), Deck Restoration (with Sealant and/or Staining), Deck Maintenance, Window and Screen Cleaning, Carpentry, Exterior Painting, Leaf Removal, Ice & Snow Removal and much more! We are fully licensed & insured and strive to exceed the guidelines established by the Roofing Manufacturers Association. Our mission is to provide the highest quality service to our customers and make it our top priority. We always strive to complete the job to our customers’ requirements and guarantee that it will be done right and on time! Please contact us today to schedule an appointment! 20% OFF from second Home Power wash to Angie's List members. Regularly priced for 2000 feet at $299.00 10% off for Deck maintenance to Angie's List members. Priced regularly 200 feet for $289.00 Call to claim at 401-327-8409...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+70 more images

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

concrete repair
Remodeling - General

pressure washing (498)gutter cleaning (253)window cleaning (126)gutter repair (113)deck cleaning (72)house painting (39)decks & porches (36)roof cleaning (14)interior painting (9)basement waterproofing (8)leaf removal (6)lawn care (5)

08/10/2022

Carl Z.

The job was done fast, well, and for a great price. All old materials were removed, and the site was left clean. Melvin and his crew were professional and courteous. Will definitely be calling on him for future projects.

Description of Work
Large deck re-topping, vinyl siding repair, pressure washing

Category decks, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

05/10/2022

Jean S.

Very easy to work with, they were extremely hard working, they completed the job in time. They started the job last week and completed the job today

Description of Work
They painted, replaced moldings from the garage door, and completely replaced flooring & steps on the wooden decks. Painted the columns in front of the house

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

We really appreciate your comments, we hope to work with you again in the future ! Thanks 🙏

04/30/2022

Joe C.

Great! Very professional and reasonable

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2022

Thank you for trusting in our service, and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

04/30/2022

Michael K.

We had a great experience with this team. They were kind, professional, and they cleaned up area afterwards. The cost was fair and work was completed before schedule.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting for deck and installed shed door

Category decks, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/01/2022

12/15/2021

Wayne O.

Deck came out crooked. Brand new back door hanging off and is now damaged. Company putting us through ****!!

Description of Work
New backyard deck and back door for garage

Category decks

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

I'm sorry for your comment, I informed you of the problem that would happen and the problem of factory damage and you said that we would install it like this

10/18/2021

Benjamin G.

I can't speak highly enough about this company. When I called to arrange an on site visit for an estimate, they showed up on time and listened to everything I had to say about the job. I was given a written quote on the spot (something I rarely see from contractors), so I offered them the job. To my surprise, he said he could get started the very next day (a Saturday) and that they would be able to finish the following Monday when the deck had dried off. They arrived to start the job when they said they would, and got to work right away. I was concerned I would need to move the stuff we have on the decks, but they told me they could simply move them to the side and then move them back when they were done. They did exactly that, and everything was put back to its original position when they were finished. They were power washing all day, and were very thorough. When they came back two days later, they again went to work right away rebuilding the stairs and water sealing the deck. The stairs look great! They even added a step so the bottom step could sit more securely on the concrete (it had been resting on a cinder block before being rebuilt). They advised to wait 1-2 days for the water sealer to dry before using the decks, we paid them, and they did a great job cleaning up when they left. I wish all contractors we hired were as efficient and straightforward as the people working at Melvin Power Wash. I will absolutely call on them again when my decks need maintenance, or if my house needs a wash.

Description of Work
I needed my decks power washed and water sealed. I also needed the deck's stairs rebuilt, as they had become water damaged.

Category decks, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

Wow. We are so excited to hear that you are happy with the results, we take a lot of pride in our jobs, thank you for an amazing review and thank you for keeping us in mind for future jobs. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you. Melvin Power Wash

07/19/2021

Orlando R.

They did not do the one they supposed to install the gutters and they took deposit and did not come back. They took the deposit to redo the front stairway. They said that they will come back yesterday but never heard from them. Update: They didn't come back BUT they are willing to. They did most of the gutter work just not on the porch. For the work that they didn't do they said that they were going to give me a discount and an invoice.

Description of Work
They did clean the gutter and reconnected to gutters.

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

I am really sorry that you are not happy with what we did, just to make it clear we finished more than 60% of the job, we did not go one day because it was raining, and when we went back you had another company finishing what we started for a cheaper price. So again we DID NOT keep the deposit, the deposit was used to purchased the cement and like I mentioned we did finish more than 60% of the job. We are a company that makes sure it pleases our customers. Thank you for your review! Melvin Power Wash

06/28/2021

david M.

Melvin and his guys replaced 4 small front decks on some rental property . They gave me a fair price and had the work done within a week . the decks look great , structurally sound and they did a great job of cleaning up when they were done . I have melvins number going forward and plan on using him for other jobs . You can't beat a contractor that's reliable and actually shows up when they say they will !!!

Description of Work
Deck replacement

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Thank you for leaving us a review. It was a pleasant experience working for you. We appreciate you as a valued customer. If any future projects we are here to provide any additional services. We will be very thankful if you recommend our company to friends, neighbor or even family member. Thank you once again.

05/14/2021

tejal S.

They scheduled an estimate and did not show or call.

Description of Work
Need exterior home, walkway, patios, cabana and fire pit area and stucco exterior.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

It seems like there was a mistake on the scheduling. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We will give you a call to follow up. Thank you.

03/27/2021

robert B.

Very well and I told Melvin that in about 1 month I’ll need him to power wash the deck and seal it. No problem and just to give him a heads-up as to when

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate doing business with you, and definitely we are looking forward to work with you again, Melvin Power Wash 4013278409

02/02/2021

Rob H.

Reliability - that's what snow removal is all about. I contracted with Melvin's at the beginning of the season and they have been great. Lisseth in the office is THE BEST!

Description of Work
Snow Plowing

Category decks, snow removal

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you for your review, it is our pleasure and hope to keep on working with you again. Stay safe! Melvin Power Wash

01/29/2021

Everett M.

It went very well. Melvin was here when he said. When he ran late he texted me immediately. His guys were neat, fast, and did a quality install. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced my Gutters

Category decks, gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

Thank you for your review. We are ecstatic that you are happy with our work, our main point is that we pleased our customers and are happy with our results. We are always here if you need anything else done. Best Regards, Melvin Power Wash

12/02/2020

Pauline M.

Excellent service provided by Melvin & his Crew.

Description of Work
gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure working for you, we hope to hear from you sometime in the future! Sincerely, Melvin Power Wash

12/01/2020

Elizabeth D.

Amazing Company. From the very beginning Melvin's Company has been so professional. The response time was immediate. I was very satisfied with the work. My house and garage look brand new!. Melvin is so honest and is more than fair with pricing. His team works hard and are very polite and professional. I now call the Melvin's Angels! Also, I need to commend Lisa, Melvin's Office Administrator. She also came to check the process. I highly recommend Melvin!!

Description of Work
gutter cleaning and Power Washing. Exterior Paint

Category decks, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you so much for your review, thank you for your complements, we appreciate everything you said about us. We are here to help you and are very glad that we could. We hope to keep on working with you again. We all are great full for all the nice things you said about my crew. Best Regards, Melvin Power Wash

11/27/2020

Brian C.

house pressure washing and gutters cleaning

Description of Work
The crew at Melvins did a great job pressure washing my house. We had green mold on the house all the way up from the ground to the roofline and they cleaned it all nicely. Additionally they cleaned the gutters all around the house. Very friendly and efficient. Will definitely hire them again

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Melvin Power Wash Thanks you for your review, we appreciate your review and are happy to know that you were happy with the results. We hope to work with you in the future, it was our pleasure. Sincerely, Melvin Power Wash 4013278409

11/27/2020

christine R.

They showed up early due to concerns about weather, did an excellent job.

Description of Work
leaf removal

Category leaf removal, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that everything went great. We hope to see you in the future, it was our pleasure. Sincerely, Melvin Power Wash 4013278409

11/25/2020

David M.

These guys did a great job for me . Gutters were spotless and they did a few minor repairs to those gutters . Best of all - they show up when they say they will show up

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning and repair

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/23/2020

Maria M.

Very impressive!.... they came, they cleaned....and the left... Very precise great coordination as a team.. and very polite. Definitely will hire again, I hope he paints my house in the summer 🙌🏼👏

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and house power wash special

Category gutter cleaning, leaf removal, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

Thank you very much for your review. We take great pride in our company and making sure our clients are pleased is our main objective. We definitely hope to work together in the summer time or any other time you need us. It was our pleasure. Best Regards, Melvin Power Wash 4013278409

11/11/2020

JP S.

Carpentry crew from Melvins was super easy to work with. They arrived on time for work estimate and for both days of work on the gutters. Repairs came out great and the prices were very reasonable. Would hire again for any carpentry work.

Description of Work
Repair three corners of a wood gutter system

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Thank you very much for choosing us as your hired company, we are very happy that you were pleased with our job. It was great working for you, and hopefully we will be working together in the future. Sincerely, Melvin Power Wash 4013278409

11/03/2020

Pauline M.

Melvin is very good at coming right out to sell his work. But after being paid for the job, he doesn't come back to fix the gutter that is still leaking . I did not question the amount he charged, $700.00, but I still have the same problem as before; the gutter is still leaking:-( I have sent several messages, but no response.

Description of Work
Repair leaking gutter and add a new downspout.

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

11/02/2020

Pauline M.

The estimator showed up on time and scheduled the job for the following day. The workers came on time and worked throughout the day in spite of working on a third floor roof and dealing with high winds. The price was fair for the work done and they even did a little more work than originally estimated. I would definitely rehire this company in a heartbeat 💗

Description of Work
Gutter and drainspouts on a three story home

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business and are thankful for your kind review. We hope to work together again in the near future. Sincerely, Melvin Power Wash 401-327-8409

10/30/2020

Thomas S.

Excellent. We had our house painted in advance of putting it on the market for sale. Melvin has a big crew he rotates through the job so there was never a day that there was not a full crew on the house. Prep is everything for a paint job and his prep was outstanding. Final result was exactly as I had hoped and we sold the house in one Open House. Great work - hones and very fairly priced.

Description of Work
Full exterior paint, some carpentry repair, gutters re-aligned and new downspouts plus some interior painting. Two story 3 bedroom Historic Property in New Bedford, MA

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, roof cleaning