Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in New London, CT
There are 18 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in New London
- Rosado Landscaping & Design LLCRosado landscaping & Design LLC did an amazing job very detailed and hardworking 10/10 will be hiring them again.
- Prestige Property SolutionsRemoval of a pile of tree branches, leaves etc. Immediately started to work that day! Kept me informed as to what they were doing. Were very nice.
- Prestige Property SolutionsThey performed a major clean up of leaves, twigs, tree limbs and cut up a fallen tree. They also do a weekly mowing and lawn maintenance. They are very reliable and reasonably priced.
- Kelly Green Lawn MaintenanceKris did a great job! We hired Kris to remove all the overgrown bushes and trees in our garden beds, chopped them up and hauled into the woods on our property. He also mowed the lawn, trimmed the edges and blew the debris off the walkways. Very professional, reliable, and his price is reasonable. Kris even gave us a first-time service discount! We will hire him again! Highly recommended
- Prestige Property SolutionsIt was going to be a fairly large yard clean-up job (removal of weeds, vines, dead plants, leaves, etc.) plus mowing, & relocating some ferns. The job was not done well, nor was it ever completed. Not all of the requested weeds were removed & none of the vines were. John did, however, manage to "accidentally" remove a few of my decorative plants & a pine sapling, which he promised to replace, but never did. I had not only walked the entire property with him explaining what I wanted done, but on the day they arrived to do the job, I had also given them clearly written instructions as well, & somehow they still managed to relocate the ferns to the incorrect places. Our lawn was very overgrown & John assured me it would look very nice when they were done. Well, it doesn't. The overgrown grass laid down when it was mowed & so it was not cut very short. A couple days after they left, the grass popped back up & was still about 4"-5" tall. I'm a housewife who has never mowed a lawn in her life, but even I know that tall grass lays down when it is mowed & needs to be re-mowed once the grass has popped back up in order to get it to proper length. You would think that a yard maintenance company would know this. Also, one area of the lawn never got mowed, & when my husband mentioned it, the response was that the mower had already left for the day. I have called John twice asking him to come back & complete the job & replace my plants, & have given him over a month now to do it, but he has not returned even though he twice assured me he would. I do NOT recommend hiring John's company to do yardwork at all. I have given him plenty of time to come rectify this situation before writing my review. Well, I am done waiting. John & his company are incompetent, unprofessional, & seem to also be inexperienced
- Prestige Property SolutionsWould I ever hire Prestige Property Solutions again? Absolutely NOT! These people were hired to remove/reseed a burned out 5,000 sq ft area of our yard. It’s been a month now and the owner/manager, while having promised 4 times to come see the, um, quality of their workmanship, has never shown. Our driveway was left a complete mess, ½” to ¾” of top soil was left across 3/4s of it. The following morning I scraped it back with a coal shovel. Eventually a couple of them showed with a motorized brush that just threw up what was left into the air for whatever breeze there was to blow away. Did they bother to rake out the soil I shoveled off the driveway? Nope, to this day it is untouched. There is a 44” x 11” area that was completely cracked off the driveway. We were told they’d handle it. It’s been 4 weeks and counting. Given the quality of the workmanship clearly apparent I am not certain I trust them to handle it. Reimburse us for the cost of repair..oh yes, they will one way or the other. My first impression of the crew that was here, a bunch of untrained kids working with no supervision. I was promised the result would be “as level as a pool table”. One can’t do that with a front-end loader and by simply walking the area it is clear there are valleys and ridges. There was no attempt to rake out / smooth out the seeded top soil prior to straw. What straw they put down was uneven and with multiple bare spots. At 3 weeks there was scarcely any signs of life. The owner/manager told me that was a problem and, yes, they’d have to redo it. Again, never showed up. But between 3 weeks and 4 weeks 30-40%, I’d guess, has germinated. There were/are fist size rocks and several ribeye size flat stones that raking would have identified. For obvious reasons I have not walked all, or even most, of the 5,000 sq ft. By no metric is what they charged us pocket change, being north of $1 / sq ft, a fair and reasonable price.. What I was verbally quoted was less than what was charged against my credit card. It is likely the damage they caused will come in at about $1,000 to properly repair. Their execution was embarrassingly bad, given that price. Do I recommend Prestige Property Solution? Absolute not
- Outdoor Property Services, LLCBill at Outdoor Property Services is the absolute best! We have several properties in Connecticut and some in Massachusetts and he is always readily available to take a look, get me a quote in a timely fashion and gets the job done right every time! I am so glad I found Outdoor Property Services ! I would recommend Bill and his company to anyone who needs work done fast and right the first time!!! Thanks Bill
- H & H LANDSCAPINGRich and his crew did a great job. Trimmed bushes and trees, removed weeds, pruning work, mulch, overall landscape cleanup and maintenance. I will be hiring them again for future work.
- Maycom Carpentry Services llcAll work was done on time and within budget. The owner, M. Silva, was always on the job to oversee the work and make sure it was done properly. There was great attention to detail. Rather than reinstall the old flimsy closet rods, he proposed a redesign of the closet rods & shelves to replace the old rods that used to collapse. Now the closet really works like a closet and I don’t have to guess how many items I can hang before it falls. I highly recommend Maycom Carpentry for quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. They will get the job done to perfection
- E B Asphalt & Landscaping, LLCI needed to have both my driveway and my front lawn completely removed and replaced. When Mike arrived to quote the driveway, I noticed that they also did landscaping so asked for a quote for that as well. I hired EB Asphalt & Landscaping to complete both projects. The driveway came out perfect. We had to fight this years unusual weather getting the grass to start but these guys went above and beyond to see that we now have a beautiful front lawn. I really appreciate that Rick or Mike quickly returned every one of my calls. I definitely recommend EB Asphalt & Landscaping for driveways and landscaping
Lawn Services in New London
- Business Description:Jac's Cleaning Service, LLC is a Residential/Commercial cleaning company based out of Gales Ferry, CT that is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. We are fully insured and bonded, and owned by Jacqueline M. Goldstein since 2010. We are a friendly, fair priced and flexible business, dedicated to serving the needs of our customers. We understand the hustle and bustle of everyday life, so it is our pleasure to help alleviate some stress by allowing you to take house cleani..Recent Review:Jackie was more than helpful setting up a cleaning service for my Mother after her stroke in 2018. Since then, there have been services every week faithfully. The attention to detail was especially pleasing, as my Mother is very particular about cleaning and the care of the wood in her home. My Mother was frustrated she could not fulfill these household chores anymore, and Jac's Cleaning Service not only showed her dignity and respect, but exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommendMaryLynn M.
- Business Description:SeaScape has provided the highest level of lawn care, tree & landscape services since 1992. Beginning first as a lawn care service company (lawn fertilization and related offerings), our services have expanded to now include tree & shrub care (insect and disease control); complete tree services; comprehensive pest control; full service commercial property landscape management; as well as Christmas and holiday lighting. Our service area includes all of Rhode Island; southeast Massachusetts; an..Recent Review:It was great. I've been using them for 18 years.Robert N.
- Business Description:STRESS FREE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENT HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE FEBRUARY 2002... AND IS GOING STRONG! WE ARE A FULL SERVICE HOME RENOVATION & REPAIR COMPANY. HANDLING INSIDE AND OUT...ROOF TO FOUNDATION, FLOOR TO CEILING, CUSTOM APPLICATIONS/DESIGN...... SO MANY OTHER THINGS TO LONG TO LIST... LETS JUST SAY WE POSSIBLY DO IT ALL! WE SHOW UP OR CALL WHEN WE SAY WE WILL.....YAY! FOR THAT..... OUR MOTTO IS INTEGRITY, QUALITY, RELIABLITY W/ AN EMPHASIS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE. ASK ANY OF OUR LONG T..Recent Review:This is the 2nd time we have used Stress Free Solutions and we would never use another company . Mike, Clive and Ryan are INCREDIBLE!!! Every project was so clean and precise. Everything they did was extremely detailed. They were very respectful and took great care of our home. Great communication and HONESTY! Mike gave us awesome suggestions and went above and beyond for all of our projects. These guys are the absolute BEST and we cannot wait until our next project with them this fall. We cannot say enough amazing things about them. HIGHLY recommended. Even our dogs loved them! :)) Andy & ColleeColleen M.
- Business Description:COVID19 Special - Up to 10% off any work done! Call for details today! I started cleaning drains about 15 years ago, and was trained by the best and most experienced in the industry, with countless hours of study and training in this trade. My name is Paul. I am the owner and will personally contact you to go over your needs! No matter when you need us, you can give us a call! We offer 24 hour emergency service to parts of Connecticut and Western Rhode Island. Your service is our priorit..Recent Review:They did exactly what was told and It's very great. They were very responsive and they call me right away and they gave me a quote right away as well and they are very professional.Eric B.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company. All of our employees are very well trained in all aspects of landscaping and hardscaping services. We do not hire subcontractors to do our work. Our work is done by us. Please contact us about billing procedures and promotions that are going on right nowRecent Review:Excellent, polite workers !!!!! Very, very pleased. Prompt, superior workmanship.Betty L.
- Business Description:dumpster rental , junk removal and more 1 call does it all u call we haulRecent Review:Excellent. Very prompt. Great service. Will use againMelanie H.
- Business Description:TJB-INC is a local family owned, Professional Landscape & Drainage Contractor since 1976. We specialize in Custom Water Features, Synthetic Putting Greens, All Hardscaping - Traditional & Permeable (walks, patios, pool decks, driveways & retaining walls), Landscape Plantings (Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, Bulbs & Ground Covers), Storm Water & Drainage Issues, Seasonal Property Maintenance, On-Site Consultations with our expert who can answer all your questions. TJB-INC holds many licenses, certif..Recent Review:Although we did not hire TJB to plant the trees, Ted provided us with some valuable information that the Emerald Green were not Deer Resistant and knew that our area had lots of deer so he suggested using the Green Giant variety instead. We would definitely at least request a quote from them for any future workDon H.
- Business Description:Masters Degree in Landscape architecture Landscapes,Sidewalks,Patios,Walls,Lawn installs,Hydro-seeding,Dumpster/roll off rentals,plowing,lawn Maintenance,Landscape design,Tree and shrub maintenance,site workRecent Review:Very hard working and knowledgable crew. Good selection of options. Nice people who make sure things are done the way you want them. Use top notch materials and take the time to do the work right. We are extrememly satisfied. Would definitely hire them againKevon H.
- Business Description:We are located in Madison CT and we also have an office and lawn mow hub in Clinton. We mow from Old Saybrook all the way to Branford and do Killingworth as well. Additionally, we have an efficient and talented Landscape crew. We do flower bed maintenance , mulching , hedge trimming , pruning , 2 to 5 step lawn programs , tree work , brush and log dump runs , garbage dump runs , Landscape design , planting , Spring and Fall Cleanups , Fence Installation, Fireplace Installation , walkways , ..Recent Review:Excellent work done clean, and professional. I couldn’t be happier!Mike T.
Deals in New London for Lawn Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- Quaker Hill
- East Lyme
- Gales Ferry
- Old Mystic
- Fishers Island
- Old Lyme
- North Stonington
- Old Saybrook
lawn care services in New London
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-JY-Z Odd Job Services275 Prospect St.
- Above & Beyond Contractors180 Cook Hill Rd.
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Ai Property Preservation57 South Rd A11B
- Algiere's Landscaping LLC770 Hopeville Road
- All Seasons Home & LandscapePO BOX 314
- All The Above Landscape 40 Horizon Ave
- All Things Sewer & Drain Care8 Roseway Street
New London, Connecticut
- All Washed Up Power Washing LLC1402 trumbull highway
- American Lawncare and Landscape879 Pleasant Valley Road North
- Andersen 36061 S Main St
Jewett City, Connecticut
- Aspects Home Improvements And Repairs, LLC59 Cow Hill Rd
- AT Santaliz Plowing499 E Main St
- A-JY-Z Odd Job Services
- B&C Lawn service210 judson ave
- Big Dog Land Services LLC18 Quarry Rd
- Blue Lotus LandscapingPO Box 918
- Blue Mill Construction239 Williams Street
New London, Connecticut
- Bob's Outdoor Services73 Charles Mary Dr
East Hampton, Connecticut
- Brothers Lawncare
- By Nature's DesignPO Box 973
- B&C Lawn service
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC54 Alger Place
New London, Connecticut
- Carrier Lawn Care & Landscaping32 Meadow St
- Casey's Property Maintenance13 W End Ave
East Lyme, Connecticut
- Chavez Landscaping1009 Ocean Ave
New London, Connecticut
- Colonel Landscaping LLCPO Box 370
East Lyme, Connecticut
- Connecticut Home Network, LLC116 Wawecus Hill Rd
- Country Landscapes and Tree LLC100 Ashford Rd
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC
- Gene McAllister Builder, LLC473 Fabyan Rd
North Grosvenordale, Connecticut
- Girard's General Contracting LLC12 Crocker Hill Rd.
- Glover Brothers Affordable Siding Windows and More123 Lake Dr
- GO2DUMP LLC144 New Road
- Green Valley Tree LLC577 Boston Post Rd
North Windham, Connecticut
- Gene McAllister Builder, LLC
- H & H LANDSCAPING67 Gallup Hill Rd
- Hales Moble Pressure Washing LLC445 Burningtree Dr
- Holdridge Home & Garden Showplace749 CT-117
- HQ Landscaping1 Saw Mill Lane
- HYDE PARK LANDSCAPE401 PLAIN HILL RD
- H & H LANDSCAPING
- Jac's Cleaning Service, LLC7 Hurlbutt Rd
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
- Johnson's Hardware40 Fort Hill Rd
- Joshua's Lawncare & Odd Jobs201 G St
- JPK Lawn & Landscape LLC35 Evergreen St
- JRS Landscaping and home improvements59 woodside ave
- Jac's Cleaning Service, LLC
- M & W Enterprises LLC2 Ann Rd
- M.J.Murphy Cleaning24 West St.
Ashaway, Rhode Island
- McCutcheon Building & Remodeling32 Myrock Ave
- Montville Lawn Care and Property Services19 Crescent St.
- Morey Lawn Care25 Aroostook Trl
Narragansett, Rhode Island
- MPK Masonry, DBA MPK Prolerty Maintenace LLC86 Keeny Rd
- MPL Construction llc325 Phoenixville Rd
- MY Dumpster CT193 Springdale Ave
- M & W Enterprises LLC
- S & W Property Maintenance LLC193 Fowler Rd.
- SavATree - Old Saybrook4 Center Rd
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
- Seascape Lawn Care1610 Flat River Rd
Coventry, Rhode Island
- Shoreline Pro Landscape Services90 Mungertown Rd
- South Eastern CT Landscaping668 Vauxhall st ext
- Sprigs & Twigs Inc8 Hurlbutt Rd (Office) PO Box 245 (Mail)
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
- steves lawn care plus24 Wilbur Ct
- STONINGTON GARDENS LLC154 LANTERN HILL RD
- Stony Ridge Landscaping24 Golden Spur
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- STRESS FREE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENTS19 Valerie Street
- S & W Property Maintenance LLC
- T & S Lawn Care and Property Preservation1017 East Lake Road
- T-Lake Landscaping8 Harvard Ln 1
- The BullBagPO Box 978
North Branford, Connecticut
- The Shoreline Guys68 New Shore Rd
- The Yardfather Landscaping & Construction41 Otis Street
- TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor12 Crest Way
- TNT Landscaping & Excavation LLC647 Tobacco St
- Tomorrow's Trees LLC467 Chesterfield Rd
- Tony's Handyman & Hauling5 Old fort lane
- T & S Lawn Care and Property Preservation