Shamrock Chimney

Founded 1994 •

3.5

Our team provides Chimney Solutions for your chimney or flue problems, protecting homes from dangers of leaking chimneys and flues. Our mission is to exceed our customer's expectations, with the highest level of workmanship, product knowledge, skill and customer focus, at fair and market competitive prices. To ensure the longevity of our company, through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas, including timeliness, attention to detail and a service-minded attitude....

Rizzo Masonry & Landscaping

Rizzo Masonry and Landscaping has been in business since 2004, building new home construction, renovation and residential improvements/maintenance. We do offer special promotions (such as 10% off any masonry or landscaping job/contract) throughout the year so don't be afraid to ask.

Bell Heating and Air Conditioning

Bell Heating & Air Conditioning is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 1980. Located in Mahopac, NY, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam and Faifield County. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction.From the professionalism of our sales engineers, to the dedication of our field personnel, we are dedicated to delivering you the best. We take our responsibility very seriously when you place your trust in us. We pledge to always tell you up front what your cost will be to complete your job correctly. We make it a point to go over any details or limitations of the proposed system that will affect your enjoyment of the end result. You are told exactly what to expect up front. This is why Bell Heating & Air Conditioning continues growing with more satisfied customers each and every year. Give us a call for your service needs and see what you've been missing!

Life Air Care Duct Cleaning, Inc.

**The BEST in the Business** 24/7 On Call - We don't rest if you can't rest! For over 7 years, the professionals at Life Air Care have performed comprehensive air duct cleaning, grease exhaust system cleaning, and dryer exhaust duct cleaning to customers across Manhattan and the surrounding boroughs. We’re a family owned and operated company that has unparalleled knowledge and expertise of our craft. We value our customers and our owners take the time to perform all free estimates to ensure accuracy. Whether you’re looking to reduce the pollutants and allergens in your air via an air duct cleaning or looking to cut down on the chance of fires by a grease exhaust system cleaning or dryer exhaust duct cleaning, our experts are there for you every step of the way. At Life Air Care we have been providing New York residents with professional air duct cleaning, air duct repair, air duct replacement and dryer vent cleaning services since 1994. Our qualified methods strictly stick to the guidelines and rules established by NADCA and the Indoor Air Quality Association. We hire the very best, qualified air duct cleaners in the business. Our air vent cleaning technicians are properly trained in the most up-to-date approaches, and equipped with state of the art equipment to complete the most thorough cleaning which will ensure a better, more effective, fresh environment for your house.

Offers by Life Air Care Duct Cleaning, Inc. on Angi

10/12/2021

No call, no show twice in a row. We actually had to call them both times to confirm if they are coming and they said no.

Description of Work
chimney service

10/08/2021

Those guys were amazing to see work. Evan is very good at at his craft. I had reached out to other companies, and these guys were very empathetic, friendly, knowledgable, workhorses, and understanding... they made sure our chimney was safe from water, gases, and in good condition to enjoy it for a long time during winter months. Thank you so much Evan and Tommy. Cheers!

Description of Work
Chimney repair, exhaust work, clean up, and waterproofing

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,chimney caps,chimney repair

09/24/2021

Terrible Job, Chimney leaked worse after they were done. I tried to get a partial refund, owner called me back and used foul language ! $1,500 and nothing was fixed .

Description of Work
Chimney Repair / Seal

Category chimney repair

08/29/2021

2018 had leak repaired, paid for a 10 year transferable warranty. 2021 leak is back and Scam rock won't return calls to schedule a warranty call. This company is worthless Stay away from SCAM ROCK CHIMNEY

Description of Work
Roof / chimney leak

Category chimney sweep,roofing

08/19/2021

I hired Shamrock Chimney for brick pointing. It became clear that they weren’t actually brick pointing, just doing cosmetic work that wouldn’t last long. I asked them what was going on and it turned out they didn’t even have the necessary tools with them. I asked them to leave immediately and said we could discuss any partial payment once I assessed the damage. I stupidly left the property before ...

Description of Work
Brick Pointing

Category chimney repair

07/01/2021

They called and scheduled an appointment for a free estimate. Once arrived, they pushed hard for an immediate repair. They patched places where bricks fell out and rubber painted the flashing. They charged me $2000+ for that one-man, two-hour job. The chimney looks horrible now with all the gray patches. And 5-6 months after the job, many of the patches have already fallen to the roof! I contacted Angi's through member care chat. The second I provided my email and phone number, the agent ended the chat! Don't hire this company for your chimney job! Be skeptical about the great reviews on Angi's as well.

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Category chimney repair contractor

06/25/2021

Decided to have work done today after 'Patrick' provided bottom line price which was very favorable. Work commenced immediately & was done within 2.5 hours. Cleanup also was accomplished at the site of the work. Pleased with the final job. Would hire again for this type of work.

Description of Work
Broken bricks repaired. Chimney waterproofed. Wire animal guards put on both flues. Stainless steel liner system replaced existing one.

Category chimney sweep","chimney repair contractor

04/13/2021

Original: (Terrible with a capital 'T'. I gave the Shamrock workmen who came to our house a check for $200 as a deposit to do the work. After they left we decided we could not afford it. I called Shamrock and told James this and asked that he destroy the check. He said no problem. That was March 25. I looked at my checking account the next day or so. They did cash the check. I called on March 30 and then again on April 5. On April 6 I spoke with Chris and James at Shamrock. They both said "we mailed the check yesterday". Today is April 12 and we have no check. My wife called and the person she spoke with said they had deposited the money to our account "electronically". When my wife told the person that she would contact the attorney general's office if we did not receive a check for the $200 from Shamrock, he got rude and hung up on her. I went to my banks' website and looked at our account - there was no deposit of the $200 to our account. Why lie about this? Do they think they can steal people's money and get away with it?) This is a follow up to my review from yesterday : I called Shamrock again today. Chris - same spiel as every previous phone call : "what is this about? Who is this?" I asked for James in accounting as before. James : "check was processed - should be in mail by tomorrow." Then James transferred me to someone named John without warning. Turns out John is person who hung up on my wife yesterday when we called with the same question we have been asking for a week. He tells me it was she who hung up on him. He said the check was an "electronic check" and was sent out. He said this is a paper check from a bank. I asked who was the bank? John : "what does that matter?" Me : "so when I get a check in the mail I know what it is about. Who it is who sent it." John : "I don't know who the bank is. But it should be in your mail by tomorrow."(they told me this on April 6). Me : "I was told I should get a check in the mail last week". John : "I don't know what to tell you. Don't you know what an electronic check is? Open up your mail. You do open your mail, don't you?" He was getting more impatient and rude by the second. John : "I can't spend any more time on this". Me : "can you wait so I can talk? I should get an electronic deposit to my account?" John : "I can't spend any more time on this" and hung up on me. I can't recall being so mistreated by any company for many years. Total disrespect and arrogance. If you don't mind being treated this way, give them a call!

Description of Work
Rude on the phone

02/28/2021

They came the same day! Did a great job and were very professional

Description of Work
We needed our pellet stove cleaned.

Category chimney sweep","fireplace company

02/26/2021

They upsold me on a flue pipe for my furnace which may or may not have been needed and the animal guard for the top. Didn’t clean the chimney left the top of my chimney a mess with black stuff on the sides of the top row of bricks. Didn’t tell me there was an issue with the fire box. When i called to speak to them about the issue with the fire box they “gentleman” was rude as soon as i answered my phone. He wouldn’t give me his name kept saying that i called and wanted a call back. He hung up on me.

Description of Work
I requested they clean the chimney and check fire box and chimney for safety

Category chimney sweep

We offer a variety of different chimney services: Chimney inspections, Chimney repointing, Chimney cleaning, Chimney liner Installation, Chimney cap and crown installation, Chimney waterproofing, Chimney rebuilds

Some of the services we do not offer are: Fireplace/Woodstove installations, Cosmetic fireplace tile installation, and gas fireplaces.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check