Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Pueblo West, CO
There are 1 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Pueblo West
- K2 Kritter Solutions incIf you are interested in a service which is as much the man, Kevin is your guy! I appreciate that he did not "beat around the bush" - he gave me the direct read on his services. Although I would have paid as much if he didn't catch anything, I had the feeling from the course that Kevin would put in the work, beginning with 2 hours on a Saturday night. He used his pole to bring down a little guy, which we then use to attract "mom" to a nearby cage overnight. Although he would have devoted 5 days to this task, we had two porcupines caught in 12 hours. Kevin is personable; he enjoys his work as well connecting in person with his neighbors. Other such entities advertise animal removal, but Kevin is really the only one who will catch anything anytime
- Froggy's Pest ControlWell, rather embarrassing on my part - it turns out it was probably just the wind. Either that, or whatever critter was in there managed to escape on its own. The vent was thoroughly inspected, and nothing was in there. Since there was no animal in there, I was not charged, which I thought was amazing! Yes, I would call Froggy's again
- Froggy's Pest ControlFroggy’s took care of my rodent issue. They are very responsive. James was very professional and personable. I would definitely use them again for any pest control needs. Thank you!
- Froggy's Pest ControlGreat. The technician arrived and was very friendly and professional. He explained about the poison that was being used. He did a great job. We did pay $15 extra dollars for a black box that was placed where the rodents could help themselves. Otherwise, it would only be $60. I felt this was a very fair price
- Froggy's Pest ControlIt always goes great!! They are punctual, professional and do a very complete job. We have them out 3-4 times a year and we never have a bug or rodent problem. The ONLY company I would trust!
- Froggy's Pest ControlTim reviewed the problem areas, and quickly assessed the job (we had a pretty big problem: with lots of destructive activity). He and his crew did a great job of treating and tagging the various burrows. (Tagging, so we both could track treated areas to check the effectiveness of the treatments.) For the voles, they also set out two vole bait systems, which we'll keep. Tim and I walked the grounds a month later, saw a few more suspicious areas, and they did remedial treatments of those areas too. And the price is well-worth and results: protecting our plantings, and the erosion of the slopes behind our house. Plus, Tim is a very personable and knowledgeable professional. We've enjoyed working with him. Above all, he's the first in a long line of professionals to actually 1) nail the diagnosis, and 2) get results. I'm sure to use them as needed in the future. (Unfortunately, our neighbors have gophers and voles too!
- Froggy's Pest ControlCould I say in a word fantastic! From the moment I called I received excellent treatment. I explained that I have been seeing a large amount of spiders in my home and the receptionist told me she could setup and appointment and within minutes I had one made and off the phone. I was given a timeframe of between 1pm and 2pm for Sept 4. And was told I would receive a call prior to them coming. On the day of appointment I received my call from Tim the owner but I was told that because he was down a technician that he would have to set up the appointment for either later that night or the next day. But within the same breath he was very apologetic and informed me because of the inconvenience he would give me a discount to the price. We set the appointment for the next day with the same call before coming. On the appointment day I received the call telling me he was on the way. He arrived just as expected and again was very apologetic. He and his technician went right to work on the outside of my home. When done with the outside they came in and finished off the inside. In between finishing the inside Tim took the time to answer all of our questions as his technician finished up. To top it all off he mentioned that there was an area in my garage that could let a mouse into the garage and he setup two mouse bait traps showed me how it would work and did not charge me anything extra for the mouse bait traps. To finish off neither Tim nor his technician rushed through the treatment and made sure we were satisfied. I will use Tim and Froggy?s Pest Control from now on
- Froggy's Pest ControlI had the pleasure to meet Craig Clark from Froggy's Pest Control. He arrived at my home on time to care of my mouse infestation. He was very professional and polite. Craig was also very informative and went into detail of how he was going to tackle my problem. In addition, not only was he considerate to me but to my pets as well, assuring me that they will not be able to get to the mouse bait. He was very patient and answered every question that I had to ask. Overall, Craig was professional, knowledgeable, and respectful. This was the first time I had ever used Froggy's Pest Control for services. Definitely first good impression. Should another pest problem arise, I will get a hold of Froggy's Pest Control once again
- Froggy's Pest ControlGreat service and very prompt! I was notified by my renter that they had seen some mice in the house. I called Froggy's and left a message letting them know the situation. Within the hour I was contacted. They did a great job of listening to my concerns as the property owner and were very accommodating with contacting our renter's to set up a visit. The service was set up for the next day. Renter's related that Froggy's tech was professional, polite, and thorough. After they provided the service, the technician contacted me to discuss any concerns that I may have. Overall a great experience to solve an unpleasant problem. I would use this company again without hesitation
- Froggy's Pest ControlFroggy's pest control came out and did a inspection on the house. After that they did a prevention for insects and rodents. They did a terrific job and I look forward to working with them again since they have deals for preventative maintenance.
Animal Removal Services in Pueblo West
- Business Description:We are a locally owned & operated service company. Our slogan is "Solutions For Your Wildlife Worries". We thrive on customer referrals and superior business ethics. Our initial service call charge is $79-129(may be higher for larger buildings and locations outside of the Springs Metro area). Single animal removal fee is $79&up(depending on time of day and how difficult to remove confined animal.) Also, we trap on a per animal charge of $49 each squirrel, $69 each raccoon, $79 each skunk, $99..Recent Review:If you are interested in a service which is as much the man, Kevin is your guy! I appreciate that he did not "beat around the bush" - he gave me the direct read on his services. Although I would have paid as much if he didn't catch anything, I had the feeling from the course that Kevin would put in the work, beginning with 2 hours on a Saturday night. He used his pole to bring down a little guy, which we then use to attract "mom" to a nearby cage overnight. Although he would have devoted 5 days to this task, we had two porcupines caught in 12 hours. Kevin is personable; he enjoys his work as well connecting in person with his neighbors. Other such entities advertise animal removal, but Kevin is really the only one who will catch anything anytimeBill X. B.
- Business Description:Your Home Services is here to be cover all of your needs around the house. From cleaning roof's and gutters to organizing basements and crawlspaces; Installing a new fence to repairing the driveway, we aim to meet all your needs
- Business Description:Wildlife and Pest Control Professionals
- Business Description:Welcome to Global Pest Control. Critters, crawlers, and other unsavory guests are no match for Global Pest Control, locally owned and operated since 1995. Serving Colorado Springs, CO and beyond, anyone who's worked with us can tell you about the great respect we show your home or office and the unadulterated fear we instill in insects, birds, and more. Plus, we're local guys, we work on a no-contract-needed basis. Global Pest Control is here to take care of your problem, do what we say we'r..Recent Review:They were fine, and they did a good job, and we used their services for a couple of years. They would come once a month, and I have nothing to compare the price with.HELENE K.
- Business Description:Cleaning and maintenance with your satisfaction in mind!Recent Review:.David A.
- Business Description:Superman Movers and More is your local friendly mover. We value your belongings and make sure that they are protected before, during, and after the move. We can handle the packing and preparing and move you too any location
- Business Description:FREE inspections. Our team specializes in identifying animal entry points, sealing entry points, repairing animal damage and clean up. Limited Lifetime Warranty on repairs when we seal up homes and clean up animal damageRecent Review:Graciously came back, quickly fixed it. The original work was great.Judith R.
- Business Description:At Direct Source Property Solutions we offer more than a single service. Anything related to the care of your property or business we can help. Specializing in kitchen remodeling, flooring of all types, bathroom remodeling, cabinetry, decks and fences. Direct Source Property Solutions promises top-quality workmanship for all of our customers. Whether you need renovation, remodel, new construction or a room addition we will finish the job as quickly as possible so you can get back to your life..Recent Review:The house was left a complete disaster. I would say the overall job was a extreme disappointment with the following being the highlights of the situation. <br> - The contractor came ill-prepared and without the tools to do the job. They destroyed our large ShopVac along with several other tools that they borrowed. <br> - The outside walkway to the front door, driveway and garage floor were highly spattered with thinset as well as permanently stained with acid in 3 locations. There were footprints on the driveway and all of the way to our neighbor's driveway that we had to clean up after the contractor left. Thinset was left on the front lawn. <br> - Thinset was on the internal walls of the house in 8+ places up to 3 feet off of the floor. Many additional places were covered with thinset under the counter in the kitchen. Thinset was found on the hanging plant's leaves 4 feet off of the floor. It was also on the curtains and a speaker. <br> - Thinset filled the spaces between the placed tiles and was not cleaned up at all. This dried thinset in between also made the spacers get stuck between the tiles and forced them to be individually grinded out (by the home owner after the contractor was gone) prior to any grouting. <br> - Thinset was globbed on top of the placed tiles up to 1/2 inch thick through-out the main floor and not cleaned up at all. <br> - 4 tiles (at least) were not installed properly (with the required back-butter to eliminate air gaps) and had to be lifted, grinded down and cleaned, and replaced by the home owner after the contractor had left. <br>In the end, we did not have them complete the job due to the dis-trust at this time. They were incapable of estimating the job throughout the process and we had the owner blaming the contractor and the the contractor blaming the owner and neither taking responsibility for the situation. We would like to try to guide people in choosing a capable contractor and hopefully this will assist you in determining the abilities or non-abilities of Direct Source Property Solutions LLC. This has been a true and hard-lived lesson we have gone through in 2015. <br>We spent the next two and a half months and a LOT of elbow grease just to clean the tops of the tiles as well as to clean and grind out the thinset in between the tiles to prepare them for grouting. The amount of dust in our house through this process was unbelievable. We have completed this grouting but still have to complete the baseboards. There are spots on the tiles that have the white thinset on them that could not be removed even with a lot of scrubbing due to the time it was able to sit on the tile. <br> <br>We have pictures of this horrible project. <brShannon H.
- Business Description:Having unwanted animal troubles? Call the expert animal removal specialists at All City Animal Trapping 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your animal trapping needs. All City Animal Trapping has over 20 years of industry leading experience. We trap all animals humanely so rest assured we don't harm any animals. Call us anytime to get a free quote. We will also beat any competitors price! We look forward to serving you
- Business Description:humane animal relocation and prevention of Colorado Springs and surrounding areas! all humane and best around!
Deals in Pueblo West for Animal Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Pueblo West
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Direct Source Property Solutions1014 Swope Ave Ste B
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Direct Source Property Solutions
- Global Pest Control1322 N Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Global Pest Control
- humane animal relocation & prevention868 Oxford lane
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- humane animal relocation & prevention
- K2 Kritter Solutions incPO Box 1251
- K2 Kritter Solutions inc
- Pesky Wildlife Removal11190 Raygor Rd
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Pesky Wildlife Removal
- Your Home Services2625 Verde Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Your Home Services