Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Pueblo West, CO
There are 1 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Pueblo West
- Alpine Wildlife Control LLCThis company is awesome! I had a racoon living inside a fireplace in a rental house. An internet search at first lead me to one of the national companies. While the people with the big national company were very nice, their proposed services were very expensive, and it would have been almost 2 weeks to resolve the issue. As a responsible landlord, I couldn't ask my tenant to live with a racoon for that long, so I researched locally and found Alpine Wildlife Control. They are a small, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years. This is the type of company that I try to hire whenever possible. Alpine Wildlife Control responded the same day I called them, assessed the situation and verified the racoon was gone so they blocked the chimney with screen so it could not return. About 1 week later when the back-ordered chimney cap arrived they returned and installed it. The total cost was less than a quarter of what the national chain was going to charge. I really hope to not have a need for this kind of service again, but if I do, I will call these guys. Local company, fast service, great rates - what more could you ask for
- Froggy's Pest ControlWell, rather embarrassing on my part - it turns out it was probably just the wind. Either that, or whatever critter was in there managed to escape on its own. The vent was thoroughly inspected, and nothing was in there. Since there was no animal in there, I was not charged, which I thought was amazing! Yes, I would call Froggy's again
- Froggy's Pest ControlFroggy’s took care of my rodent issue. They are very responsive. James was very professional and personable. I would definitely use them again for any pest control needs. Thank you!
- Froggy's Pest ControlGreat. The technician arrived and was very friendly and professional. He explained about the poison that was being used. He did a great job. We did pay $15 extra dollars for a black box that was placed where the rodents could help themselves. Otherwise, it would only be $60. I felt this was a very fair price
- Froggy's Pest ControlIt always goes great!! They are punctual, professional and do a very complete job. We have them out 3-4 times a year and we never have a bug or rodent problem. The ONLY company I would trust!
- Froggy's Pest ControlGreat service and very prompt! I was notified by my renter that they had seen some mice in the house. I called Froggy's and left a message letting them know the situation. Within the hour I was contacted. They did a great job of listening to my concerns as the property owner and were very accommodating with contacting our renter's to set up a visit. The service was set up for the next day. Renter's related that Froggy's tech was professional, polite, and thorough. After they provided the service, the technician contacted me to discuss any concerns that I may have. Overall a great experience to solve an unpleasant problem. I would use this company again without hesitation
- Froggy's Pest ControlI had the pleasure to meet Craig Clark from Froggy's Pest Control. He arrived at my home on time to care of my mouse infestation. He was very professional and polite. Craig was also very informative and went into detail of how he was going to tackle my problem. In addition, not only was he considerate to me but to my pets as well, assuring me that they will not be able to get to the mouse bait. He was very patient and answered every question that I had to ask. Overall, Craig was professional, knowledgeable, and respectful. This was the first time I had ever used Froggy's Pest Control for services. Definitely first good impression. Should another pest problem arise, I will get a hold of Froggy's Pest Control once again
- Froggy's Pest ControlTim reviewed the problem areas, and quickly assessed the job (we had a pretty big problem: with lots of destructive activity). He and his crew did a great job of treating and tagging the various burrows. (Tagging, so we both could track treated areas to check the effectiveness of the treatments.) For the voles, they also set out two vole bait systems, which we'll keep. Tim and I walked the grounds a month later, saw a few more suspicious areas, and they did remedial treatments of those areas too. And the price is well-worth and results: protecting our plantings, and the erosion of the slopes behind our house. Plus, Tim is a very personable and knowledgeable professional. We've enjoyed working with him. Above all, he's the first in a long line of professionals to actually 1) nail the diagnosis, and 2) get results. I'm sure to use them as needed in the future. (Unfortunately, our neighbors have gophers and voles too!
- Froggy's Pest ControlFroggy's pest control came out and did a inspection on the house. After that they did a prevention for insects and rodents. They did a terrific job and I look forward to working with them again since they have deals for preventative maintenance.
- Froggy's Pest ControlI had trapped a skunk the night before. I called them in the morning and within 2 hours they had come by and removed the skunk. Within an hour after they returned my trap. Great service and professionalism. This is the 2nd skunk issue I have had and Froggy's Pest Control has been fantastic. I appreciate the fast response for an unpleasant job
Last update on September 20, 2022
Animal Removal Services in Pueblo West
Deals in Pueblo West for animal removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Fort Carson,
- Canon City,
- Colorado City,
- Colorado Springs,
- Manitou Springs,
- Cripple Creek,
- Silver Cliff,
- Green Mountain Falls,
- Black Forest,
animal removal services in Pueblo West
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Critter Control4419 Centennial Blvd 206
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
- Critter Control
- Direct Source Property Solutions1014 Swope Ave Ste B
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80909
- Direct Source Property Solutions
- Global Pest Control1322 N Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80909
- Global Pest Control
- K2 Kritter Solutions incPO Box 1251
Monument, Colorado 80132
- K2 Kritter Solutions inc