If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Penrose, CO
There are 3 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Penrose
- DaBella - ColoradoKevin and Adam were awesome! They got us a great deal and we are excited about our home improvement projects with them.
- Green PlumbingGreen Pluming are my go to plumbers. Discovered a leaking outside faucet/pipe, you guessed it - right into my crawlspace. Called Jeff and he was able to fit me in same day. Came right out after an appointment. Much appreciated. Great price. Friendly, courteous, quality service from a professional – not to mention when you call Green you get a Master Plumber to do the work. Definitely recommend. Thank you
- Applewood Plumbing Heating & ElectricI don't really need to explain this picture to a plumber for someone to see it is wrong. Leaving the old gate valve in the line when I paid top dollar for the new ball valve is a point of resistance on my main water supply. The gate valve is also very old, so it will continue to cause corrosion, and will likely start leaking in the near future. The day of install for this service, the noise from the sawing of the pipe was very loud. Having not done many big repairs like this to a house before, I figured this was normal. Today Applewood sent another, more experienced, plumber to fix the work they started. I didn't hear a sound, and he also needed to completely replace the prior plumbers work to make this a professional job. I asked why he was so quiet doing his repair than the first plumber was. He said if he was any louder that, then the original plumber didn't have the correct tools. A close quarters saw was required. The first plumber made so much noise because he cut my main water line with the wrong saw. My pipes then leaked for 8 days before I noticed the damages it caused. The time it took from the pictured install to the correction of that has been two weeks exactly. Eight days after the flawed first install, my basement was flooded. I lost an entire wall of drywall and paint, carpet and padding, and several storage boxes of books and assorted items. I have had Applewood plumbing in my home 3 times. I have had two different plumbers from other companies in my home. I have had a restoration company in my home. In the past two weeks. I have worked hours moving around my storage to make room for these service calls and sacrificed rooms in my house for that. Applewood is still expecting me to accept a $200 credit for the issues they have caused. I have paid them $500 for this job. I now owe a $1000 deductible for my home owners insurance. I have other damages from storage items. My time has been considerably wasted. This is a home owners nightmare, and I cannot believe it has come from a 4.7 star service. I consider myself to be an even tempered person on my best days. I have been patient with Applewood over the last two weeks and I am glad their work is finally done correctly. But I have lost my patience because of the effort it has taken me to discover all that has happened here on my own. Applewood is well aware, and has admitted their complicity in this series of events. If they cannot reconcile this with compensatory remuneration, I will be forced to begin small claims proceeding or contact an attorney for further reclamation of what Applewood has caused in my home since I made the mistake of calling them up to fix my plumbing. The Better Business Bureau may be able to help also. It sounds like the company may offer me a refund of the initial job itself with nothing further considered for the flooding. They asked for 2-3 days to discuss it with the company president. They have offered a settlement for my insurance deductible, but have still not come through with their commitment on that. I'll update if they decide to be honorable and act with integrity
- Alternative Resurfacing CoWe have used Alternative Resurfacing in our three rental houses. We were wanting to get this house ready to sell and Kris was there to get the job done and always offer suggestions for making the remodel go smoother. The shower in particular was a worry as the fiberglass panel was cracked and needed replaced. Kris told us he would install a new fiberglass wall surround and would meet us at the hardware store if we needed help selecting one. It turned out the size was hard to find and when we did find one, Kris said he could tile it for the same cost. There were a few challenges with the tiling such as one wall being out of plumb but Alternative Resurfacing tile guy did an awesome job with the tile. The whole job turned out great and the remodel really made the house look like new
- Alternative Resurfacing CoWe own three rentals of which two we put on the market this summer to sell. Talk about stressful! There were a few items in particular that we worried over such as the shower in house # 2. The fiberglass in the wall surround was cracked in places and had to be replaced. We were originally just going to replace with a like material but after pricing Kris suggested we tile it as the price was comparable. There were a few issues with how the shower had originally been built, but Kris' guy was great in be able to work around the problems of a slightly out of plumb wall and other minor issues. Kris and his crew did a great job in making our houses look great. Kris also made suggestions on other small improvements that we could do ourselves to make the properties look their best. Kris is the kind of person that takes pride in his business as well as being unruffled and helpful person that really took so much of the anxiety out of our remodels. We have used Alternative Resurfacing in the past and will again in the future
- Miracle MethodThey were very thorough, professional and competent. The cost was a little higher than I would have liked, but I feel confident that we hired the right people, and that I won't have to do this again for a very long time.
- Miracle MethodWhen the technician came out to do the prep work of replacing some loose tiles it was discovered that we had water damage behind the dry wall and would need to replace some of the studs. The technician called in his supervisor to look at the project, the supervisor let us know that Miracle Method doesn't do structural work and recommended that we call in a contractor for an estimate, in all they spent about 2-3 hours at our home. Due to the water damage instead of just refinishing the shower we will need to tear out the whole thing. When we called Miracle Method to let them know and find out how much we owed for work performed we were amazed when Carol told us "You don't owe us anything, you have a big enough project ahead of you." How wonderful to deal with a company that puts the customer first! We would definitely recommend Miracle Method of Colorado Springs, everyone we dealt with from the office staff, our estimator, out technician and his supervisor were professional and courteous and seemed to genuinely care about providing us with the best service possible, whether or not we complete the work with them
- Miracle MethodEverything went as planned. The company did everything they promised. Explanned the way to take care of the refinishing and the dos and don't when cleaning it. I would like to have a little more time to have a better idea of the wear and tear of the material; it has just been a few weeks that I have had it in my shower, that is not a lot of use yet. So far GREAT
- Miracle MethodIt took them three days to finish this job. They were very efficient, helpful and extremely professional. They have a great selection of colors to choose from for the bathroom countertops. I would definitely recommend them to others.
- Miracle Methodand gt;I love my bath tub, It's a quality cast iron bath tub. I just couldn't live with the color any longer (avocado green). My husband and I looked into Re-bath (way too expensive), putting a new "skin" onto the tub, and since my husband is a "do-it-yourselver", we checked into replacing the tub. Like I said,I love my tub and just couldn't find anything that compared, Until one day our son said, he did some research online and saw this company and why don't we give them a call. So I checked "Angie's List" and liked what other people had to say about their experience with Miracle Method. I had read up online about the process and knew what to expect. So I called for an estimate and the price sounded right. I set up the appointment.On the day of the repair, the young man who came to do the job was extremely professional and informative. The job was done in just a few hours. My husband and I were extatic - to say the least. I now have a beautiful white bath tub. It looks brand new and I couldn't be happier. Would I do it over again? By all means! We highly recommend Miracle Method
Bathtub Refinishers in Penrose
- Business Description:PTP Custom Home Building Inc. is proud to offer a broad range of services to our customers. We invest ourselves fully in any service we offer. Ensuring that we always provide our customers with the attention, expertise, and lasting quality that they have come to expect from us. PTP Custom Home Building Inc. offers prompt, cost effective construction services for the residential and commercial industries. Our team approaches all projects, regardless of size, with the same expertise and excelle..Recent Review:I enjoyed it a lot. It came out what I wanted. They were good in communication and very helpful.Kimber H.
- Business Description:Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement,..Recent Review:Jordan from DaBella came to my house to look at our siding and she was very knowledgeable and informative.Taylor M.
- Business Description:We Will Plumb Your Home As If It Were Our Own Maximum Quality!---Minimum Waste!---Fair Prices! As a homeowner, the last thing you'll want is a major plumbing problem that can cause sewage leaks and even structural damage to your home. That's where we come in. At Green Plumbing, we offer a full range of residential and commercial plumbing services, and we are committed to providing professional, honest and affordable service on every job. Don't mess around with do-it-yourself plum..Recent Review:Green Pluming are my go to plumbers. Discovered a leaking outside faucet/pipe, you guessed it - right into my crawlspace. Called Jeff and he was able to fit me in same day. Came right out after an appointment. Much appreciated. Great price. Friendly, courteous, quality service from a professional – not to mention when you call Green you get a Master Plumber to do the work. Definitely recommend. Thank youMike M.
- Business Description:For residential siding, window installation, and any other home renovation project, you’ll want to hire home remodelers with decades of professional experience and a commitment to exceptional service. K-Designers has all of that and much more, including quality products, affordable pricing, and easy financing options. We have garnered over 15 National awards for expert design, premium products, and quality craftsmanship. We have been ranked in the 'Top 5 Largest Remodeling Firms' in the Wes..Recent Review:It was great. The work was done nicely.Dawn Y.
- Business Description:When your plumbing, heater, or air conditioner needs professional assistance, our team at Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc. always has your back. We’ve been providing qualified home services in Pueblo and the surrounding Southern Colorado area since 1984, and we want our customers to feel comfortable coming to us for any issue that’s negatively impacting their comfort. From HVAC equipment replacements to sewage line cleanings and everything in between, we’re your one-stop-shop for honest, hi..Recent Review:My 92 year old brother-in-law who has dementia hired Patterson to remove garbage disposal because it was not working and sink would not drain. He signed the estimate. An invoice was NOT provided for the family. He was charged $662.00 for a couple of hours of labor and a few plastic pipes. The new pipes leaked water all over the floor and another tech had to come repair the leak later. Senior financial rape is what I call it. Think twice before hiringCarolyn B.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:18 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.
- Business Description:Offer all phases of real estate repair from remodels to new constructions from landscape to land clearing.
- Business Description:Brothers Love Carpentry began as a sole proprietorship and eventually became a partnership between two Brothers, Brother Grimes and Harvey Grimes. The business began with with goal of building and renovating homes and businesses with 10% of profit to be given to one of 7 charities. BLC continues to give 10% of profit to charity. We Love to complete: complete home renovations, bathroom remodels, custom showers, tile work, kitchen renovations, crown molding, trim, exterior siding, window repl..
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated in Colorado Springs for twenty years! Colorado Spings Original HandyMan Connection. Offering Residential Interior & Exterior Home Improvement Services for Colorado Springs & Surrounding Areas. Home Improvement Specialists for the "budget minded" professional. Kitchen & Bath Tile Work & Remodels, Composite Decking, Redwood Deck Repair and Refinishing. Excellent Work References, NO JOB TOO SMALL - LETS TALK! Our experience, straight forwardness, attention to detail,..Recent Review:Communication to begin with was poor at best. Also, they charged for an estimate. That should have been a sure sign NOT to use this company. But when the tech came out to give the quote, he said no one else really works on these windows and that if I were to go elsewhere, those companies would refer me back to WeFixItUSA. <br /> When they finally come out to do the windows, I had assumed they quoted us on the wood bead for the ENTIRE window. But what a consumer looks at as an entire window, they do not. When working on one of our windows, the tech pointed out that the seal was broken (but there was just a little moisture in the very lower corner). At first it looked as though they did a great job. However, they broke the gas seal on every window they touched (except the one they replaced). I also had to call them back right after the left as the only did the wood bead on one side of the window. (This is why the don't consider a whole window a window, but only one side). When I contacted CJ about this, he said I should find someone else, that they were booked for the next month and pointed out that in their contract, they are not responsible for breaking seals on windows they work on or adjacent windows. Now I'm stuck with having to pay for 1. four new windows or 2. paying to have the moisture in between the panes removed (if possible). <br /> Also, we were going to have them replace the bead/trim on the two basement windows but when they came out to do the job, they realized that the sills would need replaced on each window and not just the bead. In other words, at the time of the initial walk around, they failed to actually get up close to the window to look at it. <br /> I would strongly suggest one look elsewhere before hiring this company to do any work and to read their contract page for page. In fact, I would bypass this company completely and look elsewhere. <br /> <br /> <br /Mikel M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Canon City
- Pueblo West
- Fort Carson
- Cripple Creek
- Manitou Springs
- Colorado Springs
- Silver Cliff
- Green Mountain Falls
- Colorado City
- Woodland Park
bathtub refinishers in Penrose
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DaBella - Colorado6000 GREENWOOD PLAZA BLVD
- DaBella - Colorado
- Green Plumbing244 S Circle Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Green Plumbing
- JTW Custom Improvements105 s academy
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- JTW Custom Improvements
- Kingdom Construction, LLC4820 Sea Eagle Dr.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Kingdom Construction, LLC
- Miracle Method of Pueblo184 S. Tiffany Dr., Suite 107
Pueblo West, Colorado
- Miracle Method of Pueblo
- WefixItUSA of Colorado / ThePolakP.O. Box 25423
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- WefixItUSA of Colorado / ThePolak
- Your Home Services2625 Verde Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Your Home Services