If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Rockvale, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Rockvale
- DaBella - ColoradoKevin and Adam were awesome! They got us a great deal and we are excited about our home improvement projects with them.
- Green PlumbingGreen Pluming are my go to plumbers. Discovered a leaking outside faucet/pipe, you guessed it - right into my crawlspace. Called Jeff and he was able to fit me in same day. Came right out after an appointment. Much appreciated. Great price. Friendly, courteous, quality service from a professional – not to mention when you call Green you get a Master Plumber to do the work. Definitely recommend. Thank you
- Applewood Plumbing Heating & ElectricI don't really need to explain this picture to a plumber for someone to see it is wrong. Leaving the old gate valve in the line when I paid top dollar for the new ball valve is a point of resistance on my main water supply. The gate valve is also very old, so it will continue to cause corrosion, and will likely start leaking in the near future. The day of install for this service, the noise from the sawing of the pipe was very loud. Having not done many big repairs like this to a house before, I figured this was normal. Today Applewood sent another, more experienced, plumber to fix the work they started. I didn't hear a sound, and he also needed to completely replace the prior plumbers work to make this a professional job. I asked why he was so quiet doing his repair than the first plumber was. He said if he was any louder that, then the original plumber didn't have the correct tools. A close quarters saw was required. The first plumber made so much noise because he cut my main water line with the wrong saw. My pipes then leaked for 8 days before I noticed the damages it caused. The time it took from the pictured install to the correction of that has been two weeks exactly. Eight days after the flawed first install, my basement was flooded. I lost an entire wall of drywall and paint, carpet and padding, and several storage boxes of books and assorted items. I have had Applewood plumbing in my home 3 times. I have had two different plumbers from other companies in my home. I have had a restoration company in my home. In the past two weeks. I have worked hours moving around my storage to make room for these service calls and sacrificed rooms in my house for that. Applewood is still expecting me to accept a $200 credit for the issues they have caused. I have paid them $500 for this job. I now owe a $1000 deductible for my home owners insurance. I have other damages from storage items. My time has been considerably wasted. This is a home owners nightmare, and I cannot believe it has come from a 4.7 star service. I consider myself to be an even tempered person on my best days. I have been patient with Applewood over the last two weeks and I am glad their work is finally done correctly. But I have lost my patience because of the effort it has taken me to discover all that has happened here on my own. Applewood is well aware, and has admitted their complicity in this series of events. If they cannot reconcile this with compensatory remuneration, I will be forced to begin small claims proceeding or contact an attorney for further reclamation of what Applewood has caused in my home since I made the mistake of calling them up to fix my plumbing. The Better Business Bureau may be able to help also. It sounds like the company may offer me a refund of the initial job itself with nothing further considered for the flooding. They asked for 2-3 days to discuss it with the company president. They have offered a settlement for my insurance deductible, but have still not come through with their commitment on that. I'll update if they decide to be honorable and act with integrity
- Alternative Resurfacing CoWe have used Alternative Resurfacing in our three rental houses. We were wanting to get this house ready to sell and Kris was there to get the job done and always offer suggestions for making the remodel go smoother. The shower in particular was a worry as the fiberglass panel was cracked and needed replaced. Kris told us he would install a new fiberglass wall surround and would meet us at the hardware store if we needed help selecting one. It turned out the size was hard to find and when we did find one, Kris said he could tile it for the same cost. There were a few challenges with the tiling such as one wall being out of plumb but Alternative Resurfacing tile guy did an awesome job with the tile. The whole job turned out great and the remodel really made the house look like new
- Alternative Resurfacing CoWe own three rentals of which two we put on the market this summer to sell. Talk about stressful! There were a few items in particular that we worried over such as the shower in house # 2. The fiberglass in the wall surround was cracked in places and had to be replaced. We were originally just going to replace with a like material but after pricing Kris suggested we tile it as the price was comparable. There were a few issues with how the shower had originally been built, but Kris' guy was great in be able to work around the problems of a slightly out of plumb wall and other minor issues. Kris and his crew did a great job in making our houses look great. Kris also made suggestions on other small improvements that we could do ourselves to make the properties look their best. Kris is the kind of person that takes pride in his business as well as being unruffled and helpful person that really took so much of the anxiety out of our remodels. We have used Alternative Resurfacing in the past and will again in the future
- Miracle MethodThey were very thorough, professional and competent. The cost was a little higher than I would have liked, but I feel confident that we hired the right people, and that I won't have to do this again for a very long time.
- Miracle MethodWhen the technician came out to do the prep work of replacing some loose tiles it was discovered that we had water damage behind the dry wall and would need to replace some of the studs. The technician called in his supervisor to look at the project, the supervisor let us know that Miracle Method doesn't do structural work and recommended that we call in a contractor for an estimate, in all they spent about 2-3 hours at our home. Due to the water damage instead of just refinishing the shower we will need to tear out the whole thing. When we called Miracle Method to let them know and find out how much we owed for work performed we were amazed when Carol told us "You don't owe us anything, you have a big enough project ahead of you." How wonderful to deal with a company that puts the customer first! We would definitely recommend Miracle Method of Colorado Springs, everyone we dealt with from the office staff, our estimator, out technician and his supervisor were professional and courteous and seemed to genuinely care about providing us with the best service possible, whether or not we complete the work with them
- Miracle MethodEverything went as planned. The company did everything they promised. Explanned the way to take care of the refinishing and the dos and don't when cleaning it. I would like to have a little more time to have a better idea of the wear and tear of the material; it has just been a few weeks that I have had it in my shower, that is not a lot of use yet. So far GREAT
- Miracle MethodIt took them three days to finish this job. They were very efficient, helpful and extremely professional. They have a great selection of colors to choose from for the bathroom countertops. I would definitely recommend them to others.
- Miracle Methodand gt;I love my bath tub, It's a quality cast iron bath tub. I just couldn't live with the color any longer (avocado green). My husband and I looked into Re-bath (way too expensive), putting a new "skin" onto the tub, and since my husband is a "do-it-yourselver", we checked into replacing the tub. Like I said,I love my tub and just couldn't find anything that compared, Until one day our son said, he did some research online and saw this company and why don't we give them a call. So I checked "Angie's List" and liked what other people had to say about their experience with Miracle Method. I had read up online about the process and knew what to expect. So I called for an estimate and the price sounded right. I set up the appointment.On the day of the repair, the young man who came to do the job was extremely professional and informative. The job was done in just a few hours. My husband and I were extatic - to say the least. I now have a beautiful white bath tub. It looks brand new and I couldn't be happier. Would I do it over again? By all means! We highly recommend Miracle Method
Bathtub Refinishers in Rockvale
- Business Description:We Will Plumb Your Home As If It Were Our Own Maximum Quality!---Minimum Waste!---Fair Prices! As a homeowner, the last thing you'll want is a major plumbing problem that can cause sewage leaks and even structural damage to your home. That's where we come in. At Green Plumbing, we offer a full range of residential and commercial plumbing services, and we are committed to providing professional, honest and affordable service on every job. Don't mess around with do-it-yourself plum..Recent Review:Green Pluming are my go to plumbers. Discovered a leaking outside faucet/pipe, you guessed it - right into my crawlspace. Called Jeff and he was able to fit me in same day. Came right out after an appointment. Much appreciated. Great price. Friendly, courteous, quality service from a professional – not to mention when you call Green you get a Master Plumber to do the work. Definitely recommend. Thank youMike M.
- Business Description:When your plumbing, heater, or air conditioner needs professional assistance, our team at Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc. always has your back. We’ve been providing qualified home services in Pueblo and the surrounding Southern Colorado area since 1984, and we want our customers to feel comfortable coming to us for any issue that’s negatively impacting their comfort. From HVAC equipment replacements to sewage line cleanings and everything in between, we’re your one-stop-shop for honest, hi..Recent Review:My 92 year old brother-in-law who has dementia hired Patterson to remove garbage disposal because it was not working and sink would not drain. He signed the estimate. An invoice was NOT provided for the family. He was charged $662.00 for a couple of hours of labor and a few plastic pipes. The new pipes leaked water all over the floor and another tech had to come repair the leak later. Senior financial rape is what I call it. Think twice before hiringCarolyn B.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Specializing in Property Preservation
- Business Description:Offer all phases of real estate repair from remodels to new constructions from landscape to land clearing.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL CONTACT PERSON. SHERRY SPRINGER.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned business with over 10 years of experience in commercial and residential plumbing, maintenance, electrical, additions and remodels, decks, fences, interior and exterior painting, and tenant improvements. First estimate is free
- Business Description:Powerhouse Paint and Coatings is a Colorado Based Painting Contractor and has earned it's reputation by providing the highest-quality work while taking the utmost care of customers' property. As a leading painting contractor in Colorado Springs, Pueblo and the entire Front Range, our first priority is to do the job right the first time and every time while establishing LONG-term customer relationshipsRecent Review:Cameron arrived and finished garage floor epoxy job on time, showed sample finishes for selection, explained process and schedule, was easy to work with, performed work at a fair price, and finished job looks really nice. We chose the "pewter" (gray) finish without added flecks or non-skid grit. Finishing a floor with epoxy takes several days due to necessary acid etching, rinsing and drying of floor, epoxy coat, clear coat over epoxy, and 72 hour curing of epoxy/clear coat before use. <br /Wes T.
- Business Description:Handyman Happens is a small, locally, family owned, business. We can provide assistance will all of your home repair needs and will do it with the upmost integrity and competitive rates. Currently we accept cash or check, however in the very near future we will be happy to also accept credit/debit cards. Handyman Happens often runs special promotions, see our website for the most up to date promotion being offered
- Business Description:Hi There! We are Colorado Tub Repair and we specialize in the restoration & repair of shower pans, bathtubs, tile, sinks and countertops. Our refinish is lasting LONGER than brand new bathtubs being made now a days!! Do you have a peeling tub or shower pan? No problem. Is your tub and tile PINK?!?!? We got you. Are you in love with a clawfoot and want to bring her back to life? We are suckers for clawfoot tubs. Let's bring her in. Does your mom have difficulty climbing into her bathtub safely..Recent Review:Professional, on-time and color matched perfectly.Mark N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Canon City
- Pueblo West
- Silver Cliff
- Fort Carson
- Cripple Creek
- Colorado City
- Manitou Springs
- Colorado Springs
- Green Mountain Falls
- Woodland Park
bathtub refinishers in Rockvale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Green Plumbing244 S Circle Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Green Plumbing
- JTW Custom Improvements105 s academy
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- JTW Custom Improvements
- Kingdom Construction, LLC4820 Sea Eagle Dr.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Kingdom Construction, LLC
- Miracle Method of Pueblo184 S. Tiffany Dr., Suite 107
Pueblo West, Colorado
- Miracle Method of Pueblo
- WefixItUSA of Colorado / ThePolakP.O. Box 25423
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- WefixItUSA of Colorado / ThePolak
- Your Home Services2625 Verde Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Your Home Services