Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Falcon, CO
There are 5 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Falcon
- DaBella - ColoradoKevin and Adam were awesome! They got us a great deal and we are excited about our home improvement projects with them.
- Green PlumbingGreen Pluming are my go to plumbers. Discovered a leaking outside faucet/pipe, you guessed it - right into my crawlspace. Called Jeff and he was able to fit me in same day. Came right out after an appointment. Much appreciated. Great price. Friendly, courteous, quality service from a professional – not to mention when you call Green you get a Master Plumber to do the work. Definitely recommend. Thank you
- Applewood Plumbing Heating & ElectricI don't really need to explain this picture to a plumber for someone to see it is wrong. Leaving the old gate valve in the line when I paid top dollar for the new ball valve is a point of resistance on my main water supply. The gate valve is also very old, so it will continue to cause corrosion, and will likely start leaking in the near future. The day of install for this service, the noise from the sawing of the pipe was very loud. Having not done many big repairs like this to a house before, I figured this was normal. Today Applewood sent another, more experienced, plumber to fix the work they started. I didn't hear a sound, and he also needed to completely replace the prior plumbers work to make this a professional job. I asked why he was so quiet doing his repair than the first plumber was. He said if he was any louder that, then the original plumber didn't have the correct tools. A close quarters saw was required. The first plumber made so much noise because he cut my main water line with the wrong saw. My pipes then leaked for 8 days before I noticed the damages it caused. The time it took from the pictured install to the correction of that has been two weeks exactly. Eight days after the flawed first install, my basement was flooded. I lost an entire wall of drywall and paint, carpet and padding, and several storage boxes of books and assorted items. I have had Applewood plumbing in my home 3 times. I have had two different plumbers from other companies in my home. I have had a restoration company in my home. In the past two weeks. I have worked hours moving around my storage to make room for these service calls and sacrificed rooms in my house for that. Applewood is still expecting me to accept a $200 credit for the issues they have caused. I have paid them $500 for this job. I now owe a $1000 deductible for my home owners insurance. I have other damages from storage items. My time has been considerably wasted. This is a home owners nightmare, and I cannot believe it has come from a 4.7 star service. I consider myself to be an even tempered person on my best days. I have been patient with Applewood over the last two weeks and I am glad their work is finally done correctly. But I have lost my patience because of the effort it has taken me to discover all that has happened here on my own. Applewood is well aware, and has admitted their complicity in this series of events. If they cannot reconcile this with compensatory remuneration, I will be forced to begin small claims proceeding or contact an attorney for further reclamation of what Applewood has caused in my home since I made the mistake of calling them up to fix my plumbing. The Better Business Bureau may be able to help also. It sounds like the company may offer me a refund of the initial job itself with nothing further considered for the flooding. They asked for 2-3 days to discuss it with the company president. They have offered a settlement for my insurance deductible, but have still not come through with their commitment on that. I'll update if they decide to be honorable and act with integrity
- Alternative Resurfacing CoWe have used Alternative Resurfacing in our three rental houses. We were wanting to get this house ready to sell and Kris was there to get the job done and always offer suggestions for making the remodel go smoother. The shower in particular was a worry as the fiberglass panel was cracked and needed replaced. Kris told us he would install a new fiberglass wall surround and would meet us at the hardware store if we needed help selecting one. It turned out the size was hard to find and when we did find one, Kris said he could tile it for the same cost. There were a few challenges with the tiling such as one wall being out of plumb but Alternative Resurfacing tile guy did an awesome job with the tile. The whole job turned out great and the remodel really made the house look like new
- Alternative Resurfacing CoWe own three rentals of which two we put on the market this summer to sell. Talk about stressful! There were a few items in particular that we worried over such as the shower in house # 2. The fiberglass in the wall surround was cracked in places and had to be replaced. We were originally just going to replace with a like material but after pricing Kris suggested we tile it as the price was comparable. There were a few issues with how the shower had originally been built, but Kris' guy was great in be able to work around the problems of a slightly out of plumb wall and other minor issues. Kris and his crew did a great job in making our houses look great. Kris also made suggestions on other small improvements that we could do ourselves to make the properties look their best. Kris is the kind of person that takes pride in his business as well as being unruffled and helpful person that really took so much of the anxiety out of our remodels. We have used Alternative Resurfacing in the past and will again in the future
- Miracle MethodWhen the technician came out to do the prep work of replacing some loose tiles it was discovered that we had water damage behind the dry wall and would need to replace some of the studs. The technician called in his supervisor to look at the project, the supervisor let us know that Miracle Method doesn't do structural work and recommended that we call in a contractor for an estimate, in all they spent about 2-3 hours at our home. Due to the water damage instead of just refinishing the shower we will need to tear out the whole thing. When we called Miracle Method to let them know and find out how much we owed for work performed we were amazed when Carol told us "You don't owe us anything, you have a big enough project ahead of you." How wonderful to deal with a company that puts the customer first! We would definitely recommend Miracle Method of Colorado Springs, everyone we dealt with from the office staff, our estimator, out technician and his supervisor were professional and courteous and seemed to genuinely care about providing us with the best service possible, whether or not we complete the work with them
- Miracle MethodThey were very thorough, professional and competent. The cost was a little higher than I would have liked, but I feel confident that we hired the right people, and that I won't have to do this again for a very long time.
- The Grout Medic - El Paso CountySteve from The Grout Medic had come to our house and given us an estimate of $445 to re-grout and re-caulk the shower in our master bathroom. We had a mold problem. We decided to hire him. He, and his assistant, Gary promptly showed up at 7:00 a.m. on the day of the appointment. They took off their shoes before they came into the house. In the bathroom, Gary laid down sheets to cover the floor. I asked Steve how long it would take. He said that he thought that Gary would be done by 12:00 p.m. Steve then left to go to another job. Gary then went to work. During the job, he discovered that water had previously gotten under a row of my tiles. He removed the damaged tiles, dried the area, and then re-glued them in place. Because of this additional problem, and the size of our shower, Gary did not finish until 3:00 p.m. He was a hard worker. Once the job was done, Steve showed up and I paid him. I have him a coupon for $50 which he honored. Also, he did not charge me anything extra for the tiles that had been repaired. Steve and Gary were extremely professional and I would clearly hire The Grout Medic again to repair any grout problem that I have in the future
- Miracle MethodIt took them three days to finish this job. They were very efficient, helpful and extremely professional. They have a great selection of colors to choose from for the bathroom countertops. I would definitely recommend them to others.
- Miracle MethodI was a little nervous about doing this but the two tubs are solid cast iron and are surrounded by original tile (from 1954) in excellent condition. Everyone was on time and the job vastly exceeded my expectations. Dave did an amazing job of pre-taping and covering everything in the area so there was absolutely no mess. I know it sounds silly but I admire the tubs everything I see them. In talking with Dave, he mentioned that many of their technicians have been with the company for years which says a lot about the company. They offered to include the non-slip surface at no charge but I decided to pass as it will be easier to keep clean as it is. This is a great way to economically and beautifully update a bathroom. BTW, be sure to clean only with non-abrasives and it should last for many years
Bathtub Refinishers in Falcon
- Business Description:Best Construction Brands has been serving Colorado Springs, CO since 2006 and served countless customers during that time, becoming the premier deck, bathroom, and concrete company in Southern Colorado. We allow our customers to enjoy not only the inside but also the outside of their homes and keep them looking great. With top-notch professionalism and unparalleled experience, you can count on us. Call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Great Craftsmen onboard and completed project timely without bouncing from different jobsites.shannon p.
- Business Description:Specializing in Quality Kitchen, Bathroom, Outdoor Kitchens/BBQ's and Basement Remodeling at an affordable price that is very competitive. We have a lifetime of construction, remodeling, and home Improvements that include both residential and commercial. We do cabinets, countertops, lighting, custom outdoor BBQ and kitchens, and so much more. With so many remodeling companies out there, it can sometimes be intimidating to pick one. So many do not have quality as a priority. We know this choi..Recent Review:They were very nice people to talk with and they listened to you. They did quality work. I'm really impressed with the work and they got the job done in a time frame that they suggested. They cleaned up after the workDian K.
- Business Description:For residential siding, window installation, and any other home renovation project, you’ll want to hire home remodelers with decades of professional experience and a commitment to exceptional service. K-Designers has all of that and much more, including quality products, affordable pricing, and easy financing options. We have garnered over 15 National awards for expert design, premium products, and quality craftsmanship. We have been ranked in the 'Top 5 Largest Remodeling Firms' in the Wes..Recent Review:It was great. The work was done nicely.Dawn Y.
- Business Description:Gateway Maintenance, LLC is a local, licensed and insured General Contractor. We have been in business just over 3 years and have fully re-modeled numerous homes in the Colorado Springs and surrounding area. Gateway enjoys building beauty out of the ashes! Gateway specializes in a vast range of projects, including: * Ground-up Residential * Excavation * Landscaping * Full Residential Renovations * Fencing/ Decks * Tiling * Septic's * Trenching* Lead- Based Paint Inspections * Water Damage/ Mo..Recent Review:Not well. At first I was receiving information about refinishing the tub via text. I wanted to move forward with the refinish and called to discuss details but never received a call back after leaving messages. I was very disappointed because I wanted the tub refinished. Hopefully I can find another contractor in my areaJill C.
- Business Description:We Will Plumb Your Home As If It Were Our Own Maximum Quality!---Minimum Waste!---Fair Prices! As a homeowner, the last thing you'll want is a major plumbing problem that can cause sewage leaks and even structural damage to your home. That's where we come in. At Green Plumbing, we offer a full range of residential and commercial plumbing services, and we are committed to providing professional, honest and affordable service on every job. Don't mess around with do-it-yourself plum..Recent Review:Green Pluming are my go to plumbers. Discovered a leaking outside faucet/pipe, you guessed it - right into my crawlspace. Called Jeff and he was able to fit me in same day. Came right out after an appointment. Much appreciated. Great price. Friendly, courteous, quality service from a professional – not to mention when you call Green you get a Master Plumber to do the work. Definitely recommend. Thank youMike M.
- Business Description:PTP Custom Home Building Inc. is proud to offer a broad range of services to our customers. We invest ourselves fully in any service we offer. Ensuring that we always provide our customers with the attention, expertise, and lasting quality that they have come to expect from us. PTP Custom Home Building Inc. offers prompt, cost effective construction services for the residential and commercial industries. Our team approaches all projects, regardless of size, with the same expertise and excelle..Recent Review:I enjoyed it a lot. It came out what I wanted. They were good in communication and very helpful.Kimber H.
- Business Description:When your plumbing, heater, or air conditioner needs professional assistance, our team at Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc. always has your back. We’ve been providing qualified home services in Pueblo and the surrounding Southern Colorado area since 1984, and we want our customers to feel comfortable coming to us for any issue that’s negatively impacting their comfort. From HVAC equipment replacements to sewage line cleanings and everything in between, we’re your one-stop-shop for honest, hi..Recent Review:My 92 year old brother-in-law who has dementia hired Patterson to remove garbage disposal because it was not working and sink would not drain. He signed the estimate. An invoice was NOT provided for the family. He was charged $662.00 for a couple of hours of labor and a few plastic pipes. The new pipes leaked water all over the floor and another tech had to come repair the leak later. Senior financial rape is what I call it. Think twice before hiringCarolyn B.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:All remodeling, new construction, commercial and residential.Recent Review:ACC Home Improvement. Work was performed on my mother's flooded townhome in a timely and professional manner, however, attempts to receive reimbursement for the $6,700 deposit (to begin the work before insurance money came through) failed. Insurance company was too difficult to deal with, according to this company, even though attempts were made. Many attempts were made to contact Terry for an invoice, but we never heard back about whether he was owed money from our insurance company, or if he was paid and just never refunded our money. No invoice was ever procured and the 6,700 dollars was never recovered. Would not recommendJulie P.
- Business Description:Hi There! We are Colorado Tub Repair and we specialize in the restoration & repair of shower pans, bathtubs, tile, sinks and countertops. Our refinish is lasting LONGER than brand new bathtubs being made now a days!! Do you have a peeling tub or shower pan? No problem. Is your tub and tile PINK?!?!? We got you. Are you in love with a clawfoot and want to bring her back to life? We are suckers for clawfoot tubs. Let's bring her in. Does your mom have difficulty climbing into her bathtub safely..Recent Review:Professional, on-time and color matched perfectly.Mark N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Colorado Springs
- Manitou Springs
- Palmer Lake
- Green Mountain Falls
- Woodland Park
- Fort Carson
- Castle Rock
- Castle Pines
- Cripple Creek
bathtub refinishers in Falcon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bartee Enterprises llc740 4th st
- Baseline Home Services2215 Ramsgate Ter
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- BellRichard Home Improvement827 San Bruno Pl
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Belvedere Construction300 E Miller Ct #501
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Best Construction Brands, Inc50 Mountview Ln Suite G
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Bartee Enterprises llc
- Home Pride Painting and Repairs2047 Fairweather Way
- Home Pride Painting and Repairs
- Kingdom Construction, LLC4820 Sea Eagle Dr.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Kingdom Construction, LLC
- RM Interiors Inc.2165 S Raritan St
- RM Interiors Inc.
- WefixItUSA of Colorado / ThePolakP.O. Box 25423
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- WefixItUSA of Colorado / ThePolak
- Your Home Services2625 Verde Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Your Home Services