A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Louisville, CO
There are 20 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Louisville
- Axium Inspections & Radon MitigationsOur agent Victor was excited to talk with us about the different aspects of the home. Since we are new home buyers it was a great learning experience and we really enjoyed learning from the agent. Victor did a thorough inspection and pointed out the highlights with the main services. we would this company again
- Axium Inspections & Radon MitigationsThanh Vo did a fastastic job in inspecting our seen to be home, he was vary thorough and I felt like he went the extra mile in order to make sure we were covered and knew, the good, the bad, and the ugly, he also gave us a great deal of tips and ideas on how to handle some of these issues which put us at ease. Axium was fast, responsive, and took care of us asap, that coupled with a fantastic promotion going with angies list made the experience a home run for us! If we find ourselves in this situation again, we will be sure to use Thanh and Axium
- K2 ExcavationI am very satisfied with the service that Arden at K2 provided. We just bought a home with a failing septic system and hot many quotes for replacement. Of all the companies we contacted, K2 was the easiest to get honest, straight forward information from. We are so glad we hired them. They helped us with permitting questions and got to work within less than 2 weeks
- Chapman Septic Service, Inc.It was a pleasure to have them doing the work. They were fantastic. They were responsive. They did a good job. They were great to work with. The one thing they don’t do is take care of the turf afterwards. They had fair pricing.
- Absolute Diversified Services, LLCWhen we had a failed leach field, we hired John (Absolute Diversified Services, LLC). He is an exceptional, experienced excavator, and explained his work clearly in advance as well as while the project progressed. When it became clear that a tree needed to be removed, he did all he could to be sure that only one had to go. He works very hard, treats his employees with dignity and respect, and left the job site clean and as much like it was before the project began as possible under the circumstances. John responds promptly to calls, emails, and texts, and has a great working relationship with professionals at the county health department and local engineering firms. We can't say enough about John and his business, and wish that every contractor we do business with had the same work ethic and sense of professionalism that he does. Thank you, John
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupThey have always been our clean-out people, so we've always felt the price was competitive. I did not take other bids on the price. Their price is usually fair.
- SUC N UPClint and his son came out the same day I called and pumped my tank in about half an hour. They also power-washed the two compartments of the tank and gave it an inspection. They were both very friendly and did a good job.
- SUC N UPOur septic pump had gone out and we needed our tank pumped out. They came out the day that we called (on a weekend!). Can't thank them enough! We found our new septic service.
- Search SepticIt went very well. We are very pleased and plan to use them again and recommend them to all of our neighbors and friends who have septic systems.
- Douglas County Septic Inc.I called and they were able to get me in the schedule the next day! The day before Thanksgiving or I would have had to wait until the next week. Great service
Septic Tank Companies in Louisville
- Business Description:Sewer Maintenance, Inspection, Repair, unclog drains, minor plumbing repairs.
- Business Description:Founded in 1983, Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. has been serving the Denver, CO area with their plumbing, heating and electrical needs. If you have a drain that needs cleaning, a heater installed, or your panel box upgraded, then call the experts at Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. They are excited to hear from you so make the call now for your next appointmentRecent Review:Went to take a shower this morning but no hot water. Pilot light was out and I couldn't get it to stay lit. Called several other companies and none of them could come out for at least several days. Was able to schedule service with Time Plumbing within a couple of hours, and when Chad came out he agreed it was the thermocouple that had gone bad. Had it replaced and tested within the hour. Was also very helpful with a variety of questions I had. I'd hire them again! Now, on to that hot showerSheldon P.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned plumbing company that is now expanding in to Atlanta area. We have been a Super Service Award winning company on Angie's List since 2012. Denver customers please call (303-986-5325) ATLANTA CUSTOMERS PLEASE CALL(770-543-8188) If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment. Our mission is to build our company one happy customer at a time. Estimates are FREE. We accept all Credit Cards, Cash and Checks. There is a trip charge associated per service...Recent Review:Smoothly, and better than expected.Edward P.
- Business Description:PTP Custom Home Building Inc. is proud to offer a broad range of services to our customers. We invest ourselves fully in any service we offer. Ensuring that we always provide our customers with the attention, expertise, and lasting quality that they have come to expect from us. PTP Custom Home Building Inc. offers prompt, cost effective construction services for the residential and commercial industries. Our team approaches all projects, regardless of size, with the same expertise and excelle..Recent Review:I enjoyed it a lot. It came out what I wanted. They were good in communication and very helpful.Kimber H.
- Business Description:dumpster service , 30 yard grapple loader truck, firewood,hard and soft,septic installation, and repair,complete tree services removal , trimming, chipping, 20 percent discount for seniors 10 percent discount for angle's list first time customers checks and cash accepteRecent Review:I liked everything about the experience. Caleb was responsive, informative, decisive and efficient in his plan of attack, he was punctual, he planned his work to minimize our time without water, and once the work started - in the snow - he moved quickly but neatly to make the repair. The repair was in a gravel driveway in the snow and he leveled it back out nicely. He provided a 1-year warranty on labor. Overall great experienceLeonard M.
- Business Description:Denver Rooter Man's drain cleaning technicians are not sale people we are community base and understand the common man and woman. We don’t look at you as just a service call but as a unique individual with a unique drain or sewer problem. We want you to rest assured that we will give you the best service at a fair price. Give us a Call @ 720 327 535Recent Review:Really well, I had them do a scope at the same time and did a great job.Brian M.
- Business Description:Grand Lake Excavating & Foundations is a industry leader in residential & Commercial development, dirt work, Erosion Control,Utility instillation, Sewer water services, Demolition ,Concrete foundation, and flat work installation. GLE is dedicated to and excellent customer experience. We take pride in that 90% of our work is repeat customer and referrals. We look forward to working with you on your next projecRecent Review:He did a great job for me. He was on time and he did what he says he would gonna do.Brian L.
- Business Description:Absolute Diversified Services, LLC is committed to providing quality septic service at an affordable price. We stand behind our services with a 5 year warranty as well as offer free estimates.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Radon Mitigation Company. We design and install custom mitigation systems to fit your house. Guaranteed to reduce radon levels to an acceptable level while being aesthetically pleasing to the eye. No obligation site visits and estimates. Check, CC's and Financing available upon requestRecent Review:All Colorado Radon Mitigation Inc did an excellent job! The gentlemen that performed the work took extra care to make sure that the routing of the PVC was done correctly and still achieve the Radon level was going to be below the 4 pCi/L level that EPA requires. They did a very good job with putting the vent in the roof correctly and making sure that no leaks would come from their work. The Radon level that I recorded prior to their work was 15-17 pCi/L and now its down .3-.4. So yes they know what they are doing and they do it very wellRobert M.
- Business Description:If you have any plumbing issues at all, contact the expert plumbers at High 5 Plumbing today. They are highly experienced and extensively trained. Using state-of-the-art equipment and a comprehensive understanding of plumbing, they can handle all your plumbing needs in a timely and professional manner. Whether you need to install, repair, or replace piping, unclog a toilet, install a new water heater, need plumbing maintenance, or more, they can handle it quickly and efficiently. With them, y..Recent Review:The installation went well, the technician arrived promptly and was very courteous. I found the pricing to be a bit high, but I was happy to get the job done and have my sink back in working order. The work was completed in around 45 minutes. I had already purchased a faucet with drain popup. The cost was $281 for installation of the faucet (I supplied), plus $236 for parts and installation of a new p-trap pipe (wow, just wow). I had asked the dispatcher to waive their $49 visit fee should I choose to have work completed, I suggest you do the same if you chose to go with "High 5 Plumbing," because their standard practice is to add that visit fee on top of everything else unless you opt for a $200 annual membership which includes a 10% discount among other 'benefits.David F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Eldorado Springs
- Federal Heights
- Wheat Ridge
- Black Hawk
septic tank services in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Mile Hi Sewer And Drain Cleaning Co. LLC4655 South Julian St N/A
- A-Family Plumbing56192 E Briarwood Pl
- Absolute Diversified Services, LLCP.O. Box 622
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Affordable Plumber1151 Colorado Blvd. Ste. 205
- All American Drain Cleaning 425 N Coolidge Way
- All Colorado Radon Mitigation Inc4630 S Broadway
- Anthony Biddulph Construction5300 S. Greenwood St
- Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric5000 W 29th Ave
- AQUAFLOW INCPO Box 1748
- Art's Septic Service16373 County Road 28
- At Your Service Plumbing & Rooter225 Union Blvd suite 150
- Axium Inspections & Radon Mitigations1700 N Lincoln St Ste 1700
- A Mile Hi Sewer And Drain Cleaning Co. LLC
- Bears' Necessities PlumbingPO Box 331339
- Befort Plumbing and Heating Inc.1540 Galena St.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing363 W Evans Ave
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Denver2611 W 64th Ave Unit B
- Boise Plumber950 Bannock Street
- Brian Simons Inc715 S Picadilly Rd
- BulletProof Plumbing & Heating995 S Field St
- Bears' Necessities Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Denver Rooter Man11200 E Dartmouth Ave
- Denver’s Drain Master 7351 Magnolia St
Commerce City, Colorado
- Dig Excavation23602 CO-119
- Dohertys Plumbing and Drain38000 E 145th Ave
- Douglas County Septic Inc.10333 Wildlife Way
- Drain Genius LLC1550 W 37th Ave
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- OM Smith Utilities and Earthwork LLC
- OM Smith Utilities and Earthwork LLC
- Quick's Hoe1460 E 64th Ave
- Quick's Hoe
- Urban Plumbing and Heating LLC8451 Welby Rd 728
- Urban Plumbing and Heating LLC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO