ARS / Rescue Rooter Colorado

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2005

3.7

For fast and exceptional service for all of your heating, cooling or plumbing needs, call us now: 303-222-5053! ARS/Rescue Rooter is your complete air conditioning and plumbing, service and installation specialists. Our air conditioning repair technicians and plumbers are prompt, clean and courteous while using the latest technology to ensure the best results for your air conditioner and plumbing. Call ARS/Rescue Rooter for all of your air conditioning service and plumbing needs. License # MP190182, 232122...

TOP SHELF ELECTRIC, LLC

Top Shelf Electric, Heating, & Air is a veteran owned and locally operated home service company. They provide top-notch services to all residential customers. Their techs are Denver's #1 electrical and hvac experts! All of their highly skilled techs are licensed, certified, insured, background checked, professional, fully trained, and the best in the industry! Top Shelf provides all electrical, heating, and cooling installations, repairs, and services. All customers will "Get The Upfront Job Cost To The Penny, Before You Decide Or Pay Any." With Top Shelf's 100% customer satisfaction and upfront pricing, you have nothing to lose! Wire You Waiting? Call Now!

Offers by TOP SHELF ELECTRIC, LLC on Angi
Electrical Management Services, Inc.

We are an electrical contracting company, specializing in residential electrical services, repairs, wiring, panel upgrades, lighting, and more! We are a 3rd and 4th generation electricians, with combined industry experience since 1976. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We are so confident in our ability we will pay you $100.00 if we cant beat a competitors written estimate. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Electrical Management Services, Inc. on Angi
Koldeway Electric Inc

We provide full-service electrical construction, renovation, repair and preventative maintenance. Whether it's hanging a ceiling fan, bringing power to your hot-tub / swimming pool, and installing custom landscape lighting, re-wiring a commercial structure, or bringing power to your commercial kitchen – we never run out of energy!

12/08/2020

They did a lousy job. It took almost 3 years for them to come out and fix things.I would not hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed an HVAC system and water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] ARS/Rescue Rooter we have received your service request. Please contact to make an appointment. Phone: 303-418-6000

06/01/2020

Our first experience with ARS was a few months ago when we called them to our home to change the shower spout and handle in our shower. They quoted us $1200. We knew it was over priced but because of a time constraint, had them do the work anyway. The plumber said he would "give us a deal". He did the work for $700. He was here for 3 hours. He destroyed our wall and left the pipes leaking... there...

Description of Work
Plumbing and later ac

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,air duct cleaning

03/07/2019

$88 is a very competitive price for a standard sewer line cleaning. I called directly the 303 area code number listed and made appointment at for 9AM the next morning. I didn't risk double booking another service because my window was too small to be certain they wouldn't show up one after the other before I could cancel the second appointment. I received a call from ARS/RR at 7AM. ARS/RR was sorr...

Description of Work
Clean sewer line

Category sewer cleaning

01/08/2019

It was reasonable price.They were very professional.Nice and clean.They are available on weekend and emergency service.

Description of Work
The work on a clogged line.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/09/2017

Technician was pleasant. Rate was far too high and not as advertised. I declined and he dropped the rate. The rate was still too high compared to other vendors. Do not like their price tactics, do not use them!

Description of Work
Needed main line snaked.

Category plumbing

07/31/2017

Bob from ARS was very personable and informative. I was satisfied with the price and the job very well done. The entire system kept my house uniformly warm during the winter and now is keeping my house uniformly cool. I am more than satisfied with entire process and system. I would recommend to a friend.

Description of Work
My furnace failed to turn on properly last winter so after some research I hired Home Depot to do the job (heater/AC) which contracted ARS.

Category heating & cooling contractor

08/02/2016

We had a burst water pipe that needed quick repair, so that we could turn the water back on ASAP. We discovered it late on Friday evening and found ARS Rescue Rooter on Google. We called them up and they sent out Freddie and David first thing Saturday morning. Freddie was very professional and helpful; he found the issue, quoted a reasonable price and got to work. My house unfortunately has old school galvanized water pipes so the job was anything but easy. They ran into some unforeseen issues, but regardless of the difficulty (including a city power outage smack in the middle of the job - 1.5 hours) they busted their humps to get all the issues fixed before they left. We really appreciated their effort and stick-to-it-ivness.The next day we unfortunately discovered that all of the faucets had really weak water flow. It turns out a bunch of sediment / corrosion debris from inside the very old galvanized pipes had come loose during the repairs and blocked up the faucets. Later on Sunday, Joseph was sent out to fix the faucets and he did just that in short order and got them flowing again. Later that night when we went to take a shower we figured out that while the cold water was the flowing the hot water in the shower wasn't; so we had to call ARS up again. Wish we hadn't missed that the first go-round, but nonetheless, ARS sent out Reigan on Monday to take care of this tricky shower sediment clog. This one was way more tricky than the faucets, but Reigan pulled some Macgyver techniques out and got the shower back in action. Both of the follow up visits were free of charge and now we are all set!It wasn't easy, but I suppose it never is with older houses. We really appreciate the work and would recommend them again! Thanks to Freddie, David, Joseph and Reigan for a complicated job well done!

Description of Work
Replaced burst water pipe in the wall and crawl space

Category plumber

08/02/2016

I was told job would take one to two days. This job required some concrete sawing and jack hammering. First day, Tuesday, they showed up over an hour late, after 11:00 am, proceeded to tape up some plastic to help protect the house from dust before plumber showed up. They did wrap the hot water tank and pressure tank but neglected to protect the boiler adjacent to their work area in spite of what they told my contractor. They left at 5:30, with little of the actual work done. Second day, Wednesday, they worked from 10ish to 7:30 and were still not finished. That second day, I woke up without any heat in my house. When they showed up, I complained about the heat issue and they called that in. There was dirt piled up against the side and around to the front of the boiler. Later in the day a HVAC man showed up and said there was a gas leak and that I needed a new part and would not have heat until it was replaced. Also it was not related to the work ARS was doing immediately adjacent. Funny, I thought, since the unit had been inspected in August and was reported to be in good working order. HVAC guy said he would be back first thing next morning, Thanksgiving, to replace the part - he didn't come back until Fri, so no heat for another day. Friday he replaced the part and left saying the boiler was up and running. It wasn't. I only had heat, and excessive heat at that, in one zone. Monday a different HVAC guy came out, it wasn't working when he left either. First guy came back on Tuesday and said two of the zone valves were bad and would be replaced for more $$$. Finally both HVAC guys showed up Wednesday, replaced the two zone valves, bled the lines that was not done after the baseboard heat registers were removed. After all that the boiler is working, but at an additional $500 to me. Back to the plumbing, they worked on Friday and again on Monday to finish the original job. During this entire process ARS insisted no permit or inspection was required and none was performed. Several weeks later when the electrical inspector was here, he noted lack of, and need for, inspection for the plumbing. ARS representative still insisted no inspection was required. I had to go to building department and was issued a permit and inspection scheduled. ARS very reluctantly sent the lead plumber for the for the job to the inspection, or lack thereof. All the lines ad to be exposed, so concrete had to be reopened. There were leaks that had to be repaired. It took three trips, over three days, by the inspector to finally get a pass on the plumbing inspection, holding up progress on the job for five additional days.

Description of Work
ARS was contracted to run new plumbing from existing line so the toilet could be moved a couple of feet to a new location, and lines run to move existing water/drain for the new vanity about 8 feet, and add a line for water/drain for a new tub, about 3 feet, installation in a new bathroom being added to the basement. They were also contracted to remove two short hot water baseboard heat registers. I had a building permit for the job, ARS was responsible for plumbing permit and inspections.

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber

07/25/2016

They are very responsive. They come out right away if we have an emergency. They found a crack in the heat exchanger, so we had to replace the furnace. They showed me the faulty heat exchanger and there was definitely a crack in that. I think they are very expensive. When they set up an appointment they give you a window of a couple of hours, generally they come at the end of the window but if there are any issues they give you a call to give you a status. Generally their technicians are backed up with multiple calls throughout the day. They are very knowledgeable about what they are doing and they walk you through and show you the readings on the sensors and explain everything. They show me exactly what is wrong and why it is not functioning. They tell me what I can fix myself and what they would recommend doing because of the cost. They don’t try to take advantage of you.

Description of Work
I used ARS/Rescue Rooter Colorado. They replaced my furnace twice in 20 years and replaced the air conditioner once. They came for an annual furnace inspection and found a fault and swapped out the furnace.

Category heating & cooling contractor

04/13/2016

Overall it was not a good experience. We had a very expensive, high-end water heater that broke. They sent their top plumbers, apparently he was one of their top plumbers who didn't know the machine and he didn't bother looking at the side of the machine to see the manual so it took him all day to install it and then he broke it and they charged me for all of that time that he took to install it. Then, when we wanted our money back, it took three months to get it back. In the meantime, they brought over another plumber who was amazing and he did a wonderful job and he ended up having to fix other things. At the end of the day, they replaced the new water heater that they broke. The other one that they replaced it with was actually of a lesser value but I asked them what's the difference and they would not give me the difference. That part really bugged me.

Description of Work
We used ARS / Rescue Rooter.

Category water heater installer

Repair, maintain and install air conditioning systems, high efficiency HVAC systems qualifying for federal tax credits, furnaces, heat pumps, digital thermostats to improve home’s energy usage, air cleaners and UV-lights to improve the air quality in home and evaporative coolers, repair, maintenance and replacement of plumbing fixtures and faucets, water heaters - gas, electic and tankless, copper repiping (CR), sump pumps (SP) and sewer ejectors (SE), gas lines & water line.

Ask For Details