Find out how to make DIY mosquito repellent from common household ingredients. Avoid smelly, expensive sprays with our tried and tested mosquito repellents you can make quickly and easily at home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Lamar, CO
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Lamar
- Mr. Beez Pest ControlAfter almost a year of battling the noise and mess of crickets in the house, we decided to call a professional - we contacted Mr. Beez. The owner, Barrett, was very thorough between the questions he asked and his inspection of the inside and outside of our home. He provided so much great information on how they were getting in and the options for stopping them, as well as pointing out they attract black widow spiders, of which we discovered we had a very large number! The spraying was non-intrusive and not smelly. By the next day, they were almost all gone, and by day two they were gone. Barrett was professional, personable, and informative. The prices are great and there was no hard sell and no contract. We look forward to a long relationship with Mr. Beez
- AJ Pest Control & FumigationJamie showed up within minutes of my call with a professional appearance and attitude. He took his time to explain what he was doing and why. I was so pleased with his work, I hired him to spray my office and a family member's home.
- Beeline Pest ControlQuick and friendly response time, tech came when he said he'd be there, first application appears to be successful. If not, the company offers a 30-day guarantee, which is reassuring.
- Froggy's Pest ControlCalled around and got the best customer service alongwith great price from Froggy's. Toby was able to come out the next day and saw no evidence of mice but set the house up so that none would show up. I would definitely call them again ... and highly recommend them to everyone.
- EnviroPestEnviropest has been a life saver for us. Living in the country we obviously get our fair share of bugs, which I do not want in my house. Enviropest came out very quickly after calling and first gave us an estimate and then provided the service of spraying for bugs and getting a mice problem under control. The service provided was wonderful and was exactly what the estimate was not a penny more. I have actually decided to sign up for their quarterly plan after being so impressed with their services. Also the great thing with this plan is if you have any bugs between trips they will come out right away with just a phone call to them and get rid of the pest at no additional cost. I can't imagine what I would do without Enviropest
- University Termite & Pest Control IncI've been using them for 10 years. I like them. They are reliable and reasonable. They know what to do and I don't have to be here to coach them.
- PEST AWAY SPRAYINGSprayed the bushes, foundation, windows, eaves, eoor frames, crack and crevices. Extremely competent and highly recommend.
- ORKINI just called Orkin and then they hook you up wherever you live and what area you are in. I have a good price because I have had them for years at our old house in another city. So I switched guys but not the company when I came over here. So I only pay $84 every other month. They are reasonable and they are very good. I live in a 3/12 acre and I get a lot of bugs and they take care of everything. If they see anything like if they notice that there are mice dropping where it should not be or outside your house there on it and they will tell you what you need and they take care of it and do what needs to be done. Their price is pretty comparable compared to what I have looked at
- Worldwide Pest Control IncI've used them for a while. They are set up on an annual draw. They are very dependable and do a good job.
- GUARDIAN PEST CONTROLTerry knew exactly what he was talking about. He was professional, answered all my questions including those about any dangers in the spray (because I've got a toddler that likes to play outside), worked me into his schedule and was on time. He also didn't make me feel like he had to wrap up quickly with all my questions. He gave me all the information I needed about the box elders and was honest about how they behave, letting me know I may have to have the house treated again sometime within the next 4-6 months. He's also a local person with his own small business and I like supporting that, especially if they provide a great price and great service
Pest Control Companies in Lamar
- Business Description:termite inspection and treating,mice and rat control,bedbug,spiders, roaches,ants,etc.wildlife, Residential and CommercialRecent Review:Jamie showed up within minutes of my call with a professional appearance and attitude. He took his time to explain what he was doing and why. I was so pleased with his work, I hired him to spray my office and a family member's homeBrent C.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Did not do work promised and did not even attempt to make it right. This company is the worst of the worst!Mile M.
- Business Description:Mountain Pest Control™ is a locally owned and operated pest management service and is a long standing member in the National Pest Management and the Colorado Pest Control Associations. This keeps us abreast of current legislation and the most modern pest control techniques & tools in our industry. Our management imparts this knowledge to our technicians on a regular basis to insure you are getting the best service available. All of our regular service staff are licensed and certified with the..Recent Review:We paid him and then we got a bill from a different city. I found out the home office was in a different city. I was really turned off by the fact that it was out of the city. The technician showed up 30 minutes early. The technician was real low key and vague and we weren't sure how to set up a contract for future spraysLisa Z.
- Business Description:Founded with a family's tradition of hard work and service, Everyday Solutions is driven by a passion to delight the customer and consistently exceed their expectations. You can count on Everyday Solutions to provide you with proactive solutions, consistent reliable service, manicured turf and well tended beds, clean and bright enhanced curb appeal, predictable maintenance costs, repair costs, and snow removal services. Contact our office to schedule a free assessment of your properties needs..
- Business Description:Front Range Nuisance Animal Solutions will remove the problem animal, repair the damage and prevent animals from gaining access to your structure in the future. I strive to do this in as humanely as possible.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional Contact Name - Janeal Pittz. Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I liked that they were very prompt, very careful, very courteous, and cleaned up meticulously when they were finished. They also have a one year guarantee to make sure that no bats re-inhabit the space. <br /> <br /> When they did the estimate, they thought they were going to have to do a lot more work. Between the time of the estimate and the time they came for the work, we were able to get the bats out ourselves, so all they had to do was seal it so the bats couldn't get back in. Despite this, we were charged full price as stated in the estimate. They got the whole job done in less than 5 hoursWILLIAM W.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Pest Control.Recent Review:We are having success with him. He has been pretty responsive and pretty good. They do our monthly pest control so they look for bugs, pigeons or anything else. Buddy is actually the owner and is still the only technician. He is licensed in Colorado and provides all services so he does a really nice job with keeping the paper work and things like that which are really important for us. He contacted us and it has been really great to deal with. We had an issue were we didn’t have a contract in one of the stores and they got it and he has been responsive. He has been wonderful. Regarding his punctuality, I haven’t heard any complaint from the store. We have a long term relationship with him. We had a great experience with himJohn P.
- Business Description:Largest Bee Rescue in the Country Also teaches teaches classes for Beekeeping. Over 10 Years ExperienceRecent Review:In a small roofed area that stuck out above a front window on the second story of my house, honey bees had set up a small colony (small being tens of thousands). Fortunately, they had not gotten into the walls, and were contained in this soffit area. In researching companies, I discovered that exterminators don't handle honey bees, and I was referred elsewhere. When removing bees from a home, a hole(s) needs to be cut into an outside wall, or the soffit in this case. The bees are gassed to make them sleepy and removed to be taken to a new home (bee-keepers love getting bees for honey production). The honey and combs then need removing, and then the hole(s) need to be repaired and the area needs to be sealed properly, so that the leftover bees (they can't remove every single one, of course) don't move back in and start up the colony again. Rocky Mountain Bee (or Gregg the Bee Guru) was one of three people/companies in the entire Denver metro area that removed bees AND repaired the work. There were many others who wanted the bees but said I should look into contractors to repair the damage, after they were done ripping into my house. I preferred a total service from the same company, so I hired Rocky Mtn. Bee. Their price was hundreds less than the other two estimates that I received (which frankly seemed overpriced to begin with). Gregg and his assistant showed up and started work at 6am (I warned the neighbors ahead of time), and by late morning, the bees were contained in a screened box in their truck and the guys had repaired and sealed up the soffit over the window. The one thing they couldn't do was paint the area as the caulk was still wet. Both guys were polite and professional, and even offered me some of the honey. Afterwards, there were a great many angry bees zipping around my front yard (I was told the stragglers usually starve within three days), but it seemed like a danger to anyone who was passing by, so I quickly went to the store and returned with 4 large cans of flying insect killer (that shoot 20ft) and managed to take care of about 90% of the stagglers - a quicker death seemed more humane anyway. The rest of the stragglers disappeared that night. I'd highly recommend Rocky Mountain Bee (Gregg the Bee Guru) to anyone in the region who has been invaded by honey bees. However, if the colony is not in your home, but rather in a tree or something, most likely you can find completely free services over the web to handle the removal. <br /Geoff P.
- Business Description:We are a Bed Bug Scent Detection Service Company that services the Denver and surrounding areas. Our Nationally Certified Team Will inspect your property; Pinpoint where the Live Bedbugs are hiding, so you can save money, targeting your efforts at exterminating them! We are an independent company not affiliated with pest control companies, Our K9 Teams will give yo..
- Business Description:Thank you for considering Kauffman Pest Control. We offer pest control services to help keep your home or business pest free. Our goal is to meet your service needs with the highest quality service. Call us today for more informationRecent Review:Not well at all. I called to set up an appointment for an estimate and I was scheduled and was told I would receive a call the morning of the appointment to give me an approximate time of arrival so I didn't have to wait around all day for them to show. Day of the appointment I never received a call and at 1:00 I called and left a message to receive a call about when they would be there for our appointment and I never received a call back and they never showed up. I left numerous messages for the next 3 days and never received a call back. After the weekend I called on Monday and reached the same women who said she was out of office and not sure what had happened. She did not apologize or give any reason why no one ever called me back. She said she would have someone contact me and I told her was she sure cause I couldn't get anyone to return my messages. She said yes, someone would call me back. A guy called me and said he could come now and that there was a mistake with my paperwork from the previous week and he was not sure why nobody had called me about it. He said he was leaving the next town over from us and was on his way. It only takes 30 minutes from this town and he showed up 2 hours later and never called to say he would be late. He spoke with my husband about the work we wanted done and he said he would get pricing later that day and call us that evening with the prices. We never heard from him and we left messages for the next 3 days and never received a call back. <br /Mindy M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
- May Valley
- Las Animas
- Rocky Ford
- Cheyenne Wells
- La Junta
- Sharon Springs
pest exterminators in Lamar
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AJ Pest Control & Fumigation153 14th St
- AJ Pest Control & Fumigation
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Everyday Solutions
- Front Range Nuisance Animal Solutions92 Prospectors Way
- Front Range Nuisance Animal Solutions
- Get Bats Out47 Navajo
- Get Bats Out
- Kauffman Pest Control6478 Hwy 52
- Kauffman Pest Control
- Mountain Pest Control1231 N 23rd Street Suite 102
Grand Junction 970-245-7711, Colorado
- Mountain Pest Control
- RAM Pest Control and Wildlife Management818 Taughenbaugh Blvd #113
- RAM Pest Control and Wildlife Management
- Terminix - Denver -Termite & Pest Control4665 Paris St Unit A-110
- Terminix - Denver -Termite & Pest Control