Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Ft. Collins

Founded 1953 • With Angi since July 2005

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Ft. Collins! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

Windows

+19 more images

4.3

window replacement (164)door installation (53)siding companies (22)patio enclosures (14)roofing (13)awnings (9)egress window (8)gutter repair (6)decks & porches (3)general contractors (3)Patios (2)glass repair (1)

06/03/2022

Raymond V.

Champion Windows & Home Exteriors has been terrible in customer service and delivery of product. Back in Oct. 2021, I ordered a front door from Champion and as of today (June 3, 2022) there is no sign of the door. For the nth (more than 10 times), I called their office in Loveland today, and I was told they haven’t heard anything back from the factory despite many e-mails the Loveland Office has sent them. I am very frustrated by their lack of response or my request for refunding my deposit money. I would rate this company at 1 star and that’s being generous.

Description of Work
I purchased a front door from Champion

Category awnings, doors

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

06/01/2022

Steve B.

Sales rep was on time and friendly. He even acknowledged and conversed with the kids. Options were explained well and questions were easily answered.

Description of Work
Sliding patio door

Category doors

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

05/14/2022

Sally K.

Jim was professional, experienced and practical. He took the time to explain some options and their pros & cons. I’m especially cautious with large purchases so, his approach works well.

Description of Work
Consultation

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

03/12/2022

Gary S.

John came and estimated the work to be done. Very nice young man. He was pleasant, professional and just about one of the nicest young person I've done business with. All the windows we have replaced in the past have been terrific. We had one problem and Champion came out promptly and replaced the window. Can't ask for a better warranty.

Description of Work
Estimate for Window replacement

Category awnings

Work Completed On 03/12/2022

12/07/2021

Ronda G.

Do NOT use Champion Windows! My recent experience is that they FAIL to do the work promised. I ordered and paid for windows back in April 2021. My order got delayed and when it finally arrived in September, 25 of our 31 windows were made completely wrong. They are scheduled for installation this week (12-7) but 2 of the windows are delivered broken, one was measured incorrectly again, one was not even ordered and now they don't even have enough guys to do the work! No discounts for all the failures and I can’t get my money back. I feel completely BULLIED by this company!

Description of Work
new windows in the entire house

Work Completed On 12/06/2021

02/05/2021

Rodney S.

Doors need ripped out and replaced. Worst quality, installation and customer service out there

Description of Work
French doors put in

Category awnings, doors

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Review for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Ft. Collins - 5850 Byrd Dr, Loveland, CO - 39176468

11/24/2020

wayne B.

don't know yet but seem very professional and budget conscious

Description of Work
siding due to hail storm. we have paid the upfront cost and they will start their project in Feb

Category siding

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

11/12/2020

Diane M.

Excellent and I thank the installation team as well as the office team for helping us move forward with this very large order. (Damage due to hail and just plain old). The windows are much better than the ones I originally had installed - quality is excellent and we had three types of windows installed overall. Some were unique.

Description of Work
Champion Windows replaced 24 windows

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

We really appreciate the time you took to leave such a thoughtful review! Please share your positive experience with friends, family and neighbors! Thanks again!

10/04/2020

Leslie D.

Our visit with the sales rep was very good. He knew his product line and was able to answer our questions to our satisfaction. We are happy to have contracted with Champion to have our windows replaced and look forward to their installation. A big plus us the guarantee they give.

Description of Work
We needed windows replaced after the old ones had fogged over many years after their initial installation.

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

We are delighted to hear we provided a top-notch experience! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service.

08/21/2020

Ralph P.

worst experience of any . never again and wont recommend them either. used them 15 years ago , they were great with good quality. now poor quality control at plant and lousy installers customer service sucks. drug out for 4 months the only thing that went fast, and was on time after 4 months was final billing . i would need to write a book to cover all the mishaps

Description of Work
windows and patio door

Category awnings, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/11/2020

Greg H.

Excellent products (Patio Door & Replacement Windows) proved to be what is advertised. The biggest asset is the fact that Champion uses company employees to do the installs. Richard and Mike are fast, courteous, pleasant, professional and extremely proficient in their craftsmanship. We are really pleased with the whole experience with Champion Windows products and their employees. Greg & Sharon

Description of Work
Replaced windows and Patio Door

Category awnings, replacement windows, doors

Cost $0.01

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

05/14/2020

Patricia S.

Everyone I dealt with was friendly and very professional. The installers were prompt and kept me informed as the job progressed. They went above and beyond to reconfigure a very large window to ensure the best fit. The job was completed as promised and the windows are beautiful. I would definitely use Champion again.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/12/2020

David B.

It went great. The windows are definitely a bit expensive but you can't complain about the quality. This is the second time we've used them. The first set they installed you'd think they installed them yesterday and I think it's been three or four years. I'd call them again for all of my window needs.

Description of Work
New living room window

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Thank you for choosing Champion for your windows needs and taking the time to leave such a great review! Champion Customer Care

MARGARET C.

Extremely well, fast clean professional team. Happy with the windows.

Description of Work
WINDOWS

ROBERT B.

Tom Yetter is the best installer. He did amazing work and is extremely professsional

Description of Work
PATIO RM

Category replacement windows, sunrooms

JASON S.

The work was done better, cleaner, and faster than expected. They could have communicated with us a bit more clearly and frequently.

Description of Work
WINDOWS

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

JENNIFER H.

They did an amazing job. It was done very quickly and they also did a great job of cleaning when they were done.

Description of Work
SIDING

Category siding

MIKE V.

They have done our Patio Sliding door and all the siding on the house, super job, really happy. They have great installers.

Description of Work
SIDING

Category siding, doors

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

RICHARD H.

Poorly, door already has paint chipping off.

Description of Work
DOORS ONLY

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

TERRY G.

From start to finish very professional and totally seamless.

Description of Work
WINDOWS

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

Gabrianna R.

These guys are amazing. They were quick and professional. They thought ahead to try and make the time I was disturbed minimal.

Description of Work
WINDOWS

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

CHARLES C.

Absolutly **** poorly. I have never dealt with such a bunch of truely unprofessional hacks from start to finish. I am still waiting for a latch replacement on a sunroom enclosure. Be prepared for a lot of smoke and mirrors, excuses, and finger pointing if you do engage with these fools.

Description of Work
PATIO RM

Category replacement windows, sunrooms