Just Sod

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

21381 E 112th Ave

Commerce City, CO 80022

We accept remote payment

We are a Better Business Bureau Acreddited landscaping company that concentrates on sod sales, sod installation, however we do irrigation and xeriscape for our sod customers. We hold general liability insurance for our customers, we hold workman's compensation for our employees and for our customers. We also hold a dishonesty bond for our customers to protect the sanctity of their home at all costs. We have never had to use any of this but it is in place. We pride ourselves on customer service and customer satisfaction, So we do not pinch pennies where it is important. Certificates of Insurance are provided upon request, and projects over 10K we offer Additional Insured Documentation. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, we are available for reviews on Home Advisor, Facebook, Yelp, and Angie's list....

lawn & landscaping (22)irrigation system (2)fence company (2)

09/08/2021

they are very responsive and take time to answer the question.the work was high quality

Description of Work
they install sod and sprinklers

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

Thank you for the warm review. We appreciate you and your business. If you have any future questions, please let us know.

07/22/2020

Amazing. The employees at Just Sod were quick and detailed. An irrigation fix needed to be made, which they promptly repaired. Easy to follow instructions for care. Very professional and I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
remove old sod. Add new edging, irrigation, prep and new sod

Category fencing,landscaping

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

07/11/2019

I am very impressed with Just Sod's professionalism, quality of work, expertise, and respectfulness. After Jason checked out the site and gave me an estimate, he and Lauren generously worked with me to create a beautiful xeriscape on a tight budget. He and his crew spent a long, full day transforming a disaster of a yard into a picture-perfect landscape. Thank you so very much, Jason and Lauren, f...

Description of Work
Tear out all foliage, dead tree stumps, large bushes, etc. Install xeriscape.

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Review for Just Sod - 21381 E 112th Ave, Commerce City, CO - 37978719

06/26/2019

It was great! Scheduled on time, team showed up on time, and it was complete in a day and a half. The grass came in and looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Front and back lawn, approximately 2500 square feet of new sod

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 02/27/2019

04/09/2019

We've lived in our house for 20 years, and the grass in our back yard was dead from dogs and rabbits. I found Just Sod on Yelp, and left a message for Justin on Wednesday afternoon at 3:00. He called me at 6:00 that evening, arrived by 6:30, and sent me an estimate by 9:00 the same night. The work was originally scheduled for Saturday (2 days later), but had to be rescheduled for the following Thu...

Description of Work
Install sod on two terraces and rock around patio

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

08/26/2018

I am so glad that we chose to work with Just Sod! Our yard was neglected when we bought the house, and Jason worked with us to figure out which areas could be revitalized and which areas needed new sod. He also made landscaping recommendations for installing rock in several areas and moving sprinkler heads to get the most out of our sprinkler system. He was patient with us and answered all of our ...

Description of Work
Sod & Rock Installation

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

04/05/2018

I can't recommend Just Sod highly enough. Before I bought my house, the yard had been xeriscaped and then left unattended for years. As a result, it was an unmanageable jungle, with rotting structures and massive vegetation. After many conversations and help devising a plan for my yard, Just Sod cleared everything and installed a beautiful lawn. The crew arrived on time and worked like mad to get ...

Description of Work
Clearing old vegetation and garden structures. Sodding.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

08/28/2017

It went AMAZING!!! Just Sod is an awesome company that took the time to fully understand what I was looking to get done' They worked with my crazy schedule and exceeded all of my expectations. I would use them again in the future and have referred my friends to them as well!

Description of Work
I needed to re-sod the backyard of my rental property.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

06/10/2017

Jason is professional, knowledgeable, fair, easy to work with, and is quick to respond. His team did great work and we couldn't be happier with how our yard turned out.

Description of Work
Roto till, soil amendment, and sod put down.

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

Review for Just Sod - 21381 E 112th Ave, Commerce City, CO - 35219499

06/05/2017

Jason went above and beyond. We were able to get a delivery same day within a few hours and he went above and beyond to help us make sure we did it properly and assisted us in that process. He was very thorough and his people did an amazing job. we would not have completed the project on time without his help.

Description of Work
I needed sod for my backyard

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

Sod sales, sod Install, Irrigation Install, rock Install, edging install, tree removal

Sprinkler maintenance, lawn maintenance, hardscapes- retaining walls, pavers, tree pruning, gutters, concrete curbing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available