They may be cute but that doesn’t mean you want them in your yard. Learn how to get rid of moles humanely and prevention tips that’ll keep them away for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Colorado Springs, CO
There are 8 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Colorado Springs
- Froggy's Pest ControlWell, rather embarrassing on my part - it turns out it was probably just the wind. Either that, or whatever critter was in there managed to escape on its own. The vent was thoroughly inspected, and nothing was in there. Since there was no animal in there, I was not charged, which I thought was amazing! Yes, I would call Froggy's again
- K2 Kritter Solutions incIf you are interested in a service which is as much the man, Kevin is your guy! I appreciate that he did not "beat around the bush" - he gave me the direct read on his services. Although I would have paid as much if he didn't catch anything, I had the feeling from the course that Kevin would put in the work, beginning with 2 hours on a Saturday night. He used his pole to bring down a little guy, which we then use to attract "mom" to a nearby cage overnight. Although he would have devoted 5 days to this task, we had two porcupines caught in 12 hours. Kevin is personable; he enjoys his work as well connecting in person with his neighbors. Other such entities advertise animal removal, but Kevin is really the only one who will catch anything anytime
- Froggy's Pest ControlFroggy’s took care of my rodent issue. They are very responsive. James was very professional and personable. I would definitely use them again for any pest control needs. Thank you!
- Froggy's Pest ControlGreat. The technician arrived and was very friendly and professional. He explained about the poison that was being used. He did a great job. We did pay $15 extra dollars for a black box that was placed where the rodents could help themselves. Otherwise, it would only be $60. I felt this was a very fair price
- Froggy's Pest ControlIt always goes great!! They are punctual, professional and do a very complete job. We have them out 3-4 times a year and we never have a bug or rodent problem. The ONLY company I would trust!
- Froggy's Pest ControlTim reviewed the problem areas, and quickly assessed the job (we had a pretty big problem: with lots of destructive activity). He and his crew did a great job of treating and tagging the various burrows. (Tagging, so we both could track treated areas to check the effectiveness of the treatments.) For the voles, they also set out two vole bait systems, which we'll keep. Tim and I walked the grounds a month later, saw a few more suspicious areas, and they did remedial treatments of those areas too. And the price is well-worth and results: protecting our plantings, and the erosion of the slopes behind our house. Plus, Tim is a very personable and knowledgeable professional. We've enjoyed working with him. Above all, he's the first in a long line of professionals to actually 1) nail the diagnosis, and 2) get results. I'm sure to use them as needed in the future. (Unfortunately, our neighbors have gophers and voles too!
- Froggy's Pest ControlCould I say in a word fantastic! From the moment I called I received excellent treatment. I explained that I have been seeing a large amount of spiders in my home and the receptionist told me she could setup and appointment and within minutes I had one made and off the phone. I was given a timeframe of between 1pm and 2pm for Sept 4. And was told I would receive a call prior to them coming. On the day of appointment I received my call from Tim the owner but I was told that because he was down a technician that he would have to set up the appointment for either later that night or the next day. But within the same breath he was very apologetic and informed me because of the inconvenience he would give me a discount to the price. We set the appointment for the next day with the same call before coming. On the appointment day I received the call telling me he was on the way. He arrived just as expected and again was very apologetic. He and his technician went right to work on the outside of my home. When done with the outside they came in and finished off the inside. In between finishing the inside Tim took the time to answer all of our questions as his technician finished up. To top it all off he mentioned that there was an area in my garage that could let a mouse into the garage and he setup two mouse bait traps showed me how it would work and did not charge me anything extra for the mouse bait traps. To finish off neither Tim nor his technician rushed through the treatment and made sure we were satisfied. I will use Tim and Froggy?s Pest Control from now on
- Froggy's Pest ControlI had trapped a skunk the night before. I called them in the morning and within 2 hours they had come by and removed the skunk. Within an hour after they returned my trap. Great service and professionalism. This is the 2nd skunk issue I have had and Froggy's Pest Control has been fantastic. I appreciate the fast response for an unpleasant job
- Froggy's Pest ControlFroggy's pest control came out and did a inspection on the house. After that they did a prevention for insects and rodents. They did a terrific job and I look forward to working with them again since they have deals for preventative maintenance.
- Froggy's Pest ControlI had the pleasure to meet Craig Clark from Froggy's Pest Control. He arrived at my home on time to care of my mouse infestation. He was very professional and polite. Craig was also very informative and went into detail of how he was going to tackle my problem. In addition, not only was he considerate to me but to my pets as well, assuring me that they will not be able to get to the mouse bait. He was very patient and answered every question that I had to ask. Overall, Craig was professional, knowledgeable, and respectful. This was the first time I had ever used Froggy's Pest Control for services. Definitely first good impression. Should another pest problem arise, I will get a hold of Froggy's Pest Control once again
Last update on July 19, 2020
Animal Removal Services in Colorado Springs
Deals in Colorado Springs for Animal Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
If your house is playing host to raccoons, squirrels, or skunks, you may need the help of animal removal specialists. Here's what you can expect to pay.
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Colorado Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Anderson Pest Control LLC4575 Bell Flower Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80917
- Critter Control4419 Centennial Blvd 206
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
- Froggy's Pest ControlPO BOX 38392
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80937
- Global Pest Control1322 N Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80909
- Integrated Pest Management1601 Westmoreland Rd
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
- Osborne Pest Management Ltd1140 Montrose Ave
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
- Anderson Pest Control LLC
- Affinity Home Solutions LLC1996 Akron St
Aurora, Colorado 80010
- Affinity Home Solutions LLC
- K2 Kritter Solutions incPO Box 1251
Monument, Colorado 80132
- K2 Kritter Solutions inc
- Rocky Mountain Pest and Wildlife 6116 Millbridge Ave
Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
- Rocky Mountain Pest and Wildlife
- When Nature Calls Pest Control Inc146 Cherokee Pl 146 Cherokee Place
Florissant, Colorado 80816
- When Nature Calls Pest Control Inc