Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Cedaredge, CO
There are 0 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Cedaredge
- GUARDIAN PEST CONTROLTerry asked great questions about our yard and went into a lengthy description of the animals, their habits and whether to work on trying to eliminate them. He offered great advice - of not treating them at this time. I appreciated his candor - at the risk of eliminating an opportunity for business today. I would contact him again for any of his services any time in the future should I need them. Wonderful consultation and very professional
- Green Pest SolutionDavid is an expert and we had no idea how many bats we actually had. The project took 5 full days and the crew was friendly and cleaned up afterward. I would highly recommend them for bats and carpenter ants.
- ABC Home & Commercial Services - AustinThe experience was pretty good. They were prompt and professional. They dealt with the issue. We had a raccoon family in our chimney. They dealt with it in a humane and clever way. Basically they put coyote urine around the top of the chimney. It scared the racoons enough that they left during the night and never came back
- RAM Pest Control and Wildlife ManagementSo far so good. Jake is so friendly and straightforward. He even offered to come to our house to see what pests were wreaking havoc on our backyard over the weekend! This was completely unexpected and unnecessary since he was going to be doing some detective work and give us overall idea of what creatures were hanging out in our yard. Jake lovingly likens this process as seeing what kind of stories the yard would tell. Because there's always a story to tell! :) of course we turned down his very gracious offer to conduct the consultation over the weekend. But a few days later, right on schedule, he called to give us the info we were needing, plus more! He went above and beyond by assessing our entire outdoor areas to let us know of a few other possible issues, and how they could be remedied, and associated costs. He even offered tips for some do it yourself options that would save us the cost of hiring him to do the same. I just contacted Jake again to hire him for one of the pest issues he had discovered during his initial consultation for us. I am confident in his skills, knowledge and commitment to do right by people. It's nice not to feel like you are going to be ripped off! I trust that the prices he quoted us will be the prices he charges us
- Green Pest SolutionI had a skunk problem/odor in the house. I am only part time in the area as this is a vacation home and so needed to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. The timeframe for the incident was over the Christmas holiday week. In all fairness, I called around desperately looking for someone to address the problem and found only 2 providers who ultimately responded to my messages. Green Pest Solutions was the first to respond. David was cordial and sounded very knowledgeable in the area of pest removal. He agreed to stop by later in the day and kept within the estimated time of arrival. He quickly assessed the situation and determined that trapping the animal would be the most likely way to remove the problem. He set the trap and we agreed to check on it daily and take next steps once an animal was caught. I provided a $150 "deposit" on the trap. The deal was if no animal were trapped, then the deposit would be refunded. About 3 or 4 days passed, each morning with me leaving a message stating we hadn't yet caught the animal. One day, I even noticed small footprints in the snow passing right by the trap. This suggested to me that something needed to be done to better lure the animal into the trap. David said they were going to change the bait and proceed from there. About this time, I had to return to my permanent home and so trusted him to follow through with the job in my absence. Over the next few days, I had left repeated phone messages, none of which were returned. Finally, after a week, I was able to get through and was informed that we had caught a skunk (this after noticing my deposit check had already cleared the bank). The excuse for not communicating was a family issue that took them out of town (wouldn't a business check their messages regularly?). Did a skunk actually get caught? I'll have to take their word for it since I have no actual evidence (would have been nice to get a cell phone picture). I've been back to the property, and we still have a skunk smell in part of the house. We still don't know if the animal was living under the house, if it got into a skirmish with some other animal under the house and sprayed its scent, or if there's a dead skunk there. I communicated this to David and hoped to arrange for him (under his suggestion) to observe and/or remediate the situation. He claimed they were putting a trap back there to ensure there wasn't a second skunk involved (that's going to run me another $150 if caught). As of this writing, the second trap hasn't been placed, nor have I been able to arrange a follow up visit to complete the job. I am now in another round of unanswered messages from Green Pest Solutions trying to arrange for the job to be completed
Last update on September 5, 2015
Animal Removal Services in Cedaredge
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Orchard City,
- De Beque,
- Battlement Mesa,
- Grand Junction,
- Glade Park,
animal removal services in Cedaredge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- RAM Pest Control and Wildlife Management818 Taughenbaugh Blvd #113
Rifle, Colorado 81650
- RAM Pest Control and Wildlife Management