Paragon Transportation LLC

Founded 2017 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Dumpster Rental Service

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are an affordable dumpster trailer rental company. We are local, fast and professional. Offering a 16 yard ( 16 x 7 x 4), 20 yard (16 x 7 x 5) and 30 yard roll offs. We service several areas all around the greater Sacramento areas as well as Stockton, Lodi, Galt and surrounding areas....

Junk King Stockton

**You Point. We Lift. Junk Gone!**Specializing in Junk Removal / Hauling! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Big Rich Hauling

Big Rich Hauling Sacramento, CA, 95811 (916) 252 9500 Big Rich Hauling provides junk removal "Big or Small we do it All" anything from a single couch, mattress, appliance to a full estate clear out. our company prides itself with deferring, on average 65% of everything we pick up to be re used by recycling or donating. The landfil is our last resort. We prefer to use transfer sorting stations to maximize recycling and minimize solid waste build up in our landfills! We also specialize in spa removal, piano removal, shed removal, and light demolition. Sacramento, CA. Call us today for free Estimate. http://bigrichhaulingca.com/

Russ Marks Trash Removal

Russ Marks Trash Removal is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate Knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Offers by Russ Marks Trash Removal on Angi

10/13/2021

Driver was very helpful and stayed while we loaded dumpster. I highly recommend and would hire again.

Description of Work
Had dumpster delivered.

Category hauling services

03/03/2021

Wonderful people and excellent service!

Description of Work
Dumpster rental service

01/31/2021

I was very happy with their receptionist who was helpful with the questions I had asked , made me feel very comfortable and was happy to give me the best quote I recieved after calling numerous competitors . They delivered on time and happy to help with anything we may have needed . There were no extra fees added on that all to often happens with various. Business's . I will definately use their s...

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

01/19/2021

They responded to me very fast. They removed the dumpster when I called.

Description of Work
Dumpster Service

12/02/2020

The service was great. They were prompt and helpful. I was gonna use their service again when the snow was gone.

Description of Work
Hauling services.

Category hauling services

11/20/2020

Very well. They are very professional, easy to work with, and perform the service agreed upon. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Dumpster service

Category junk removal","dumpster rental service

11/20/2020

I cannot say enough how pleased I am with this company. It could not have been easier, great costumer service, fast delivery and the prices were pleasant. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Dumpster service

Category junk removal