A home appraisal is an important document that could change the course of your home buying, selling, and refinancing plans. Don’t move through a real estate transaction without reading how home appraisers calculate the value of your investment.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Willow Creek, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Willow Creek
- Penny Smith Realtor/AppraiserI am in an area that Angie's List is not established in (Barstow). I left a message looking for an appraiser in that area. Penny does not handle the area I am in. Normally if there is nothing in it for the vendor you never get a call back. Penny called back within minutes and went out of her way to solve my problem even though there was nothing in it for her. I would echo all the nice things said about her on the site. Rus read less
- We Sell WNC of Keller Williams Mountain PartnersChris is smart, dedicated to learning his craft, and has a long professional background in construction. If you're looking to buy land to build a home, he'll tell you if it's good to build on, what pitfalls to look out for during construction, and what kind of prices you can really expect to pay - not to mention he can hook you up with contractors in the area he knows and trusts! If you want to find a house, he has the kind of knowledge you hope your Home Inspector will have, and can (and conscientiously will) steer you away from otherwise great looking homes that have problems he can practically smell from a distance. He will NEVER, EVER let you buy a house that won't make you happy, because he truly cares that you get what you need and want. And if you're sick of leaving messages and sending emails to agents that take forever to reply back, then you want Chris - he not only responds in a ridiculously timely manner, he even contacts YOU before you know you have a question. He is on top of everything at all times. Chris is smart, responsive, honest to the bone, and will work like a dog to get you what you're looking for. I do (and have) recommended him highly. I'm moving into my new home now and am so glad it was Chris who guided me on my journey to homeownership read less
- CurrlinMr. Currlin's evaluation was fair and he seemed knowledgable in the housing market. His fees were reasonable and a bit under his competition. I would use him again in the future.
- Fresno Appraisal ServiceShe took her time and was extremely friendly. Her price was great when everyone else was overpriced. She dressed appropriately, took notes, asked all the right questions;she was very professional.
- Friend's Appraisal Servicethe appraisal done by John Friend (owner) contained factual errors and was grossly inaccurate.
- KELLY'S APPRAISAL SERVICEOne of, if not THE, worst experiences of my life. This individual's arrogance and inability to meet schedules has cost me thousands of dollars, a two-week vacation (which I will now spend finding another appraisal service and another refi company) and quite possibly my home, which may go into foreclosure due to his ineptitude. Despite numerous phone calls from the finance company to complete the appraisal in the time frame he promised, apparently his personal life took priority over his profession. AVOID THIS GUY read less
- C A BRETTON INCWe rented from a management company when we first got the property. The owner, Cheryl, stopped using the management company shortly after we moved in. She was not willing to honor some of the details we had agreed to with the management company on the lease we signed. The biggest was the snow removal that was included in the lease. We basically told here that that was non-negotiable and she finally relented. We did have to pay for it for the following year. Everything was fine with the house except for her mean husband Jay showing up unannounced time to time. He would get very angry if he could not gain access to the house. He never called and gave notice of coming. When we gave notice to move out we told Cheryl that we would like to apply the deposit to the last months rent, She agreed, but apparently Jay did not. We did not pay the rent since it was Cheryl's house, and it really irritated Jay. He came over without warning a few times and would get upset that we hadn't paid the rent. We told him to leave the property. He did give us a pay or vacate notice anyway, but we were leaving anyhow. When we left the property we let it in better shape than when we rented it. They still owe us money back on the deposit, and they won't respond to inquiries about it read less
Real Estate Appraisers in Willow Creek
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Lancaster Realty is a full service real estate firm that serves the entire Antelope Valley: Lancaster, Palmdale, Antelope Acres, Littlerock and everywhere in between. Mark and Valerie Phay started Lancaster Realty in 2014 so they could pursue their passion of bringing homeowners to the Antelope Valley. The Phays specialize in residential and land transactions read less
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Payment terms are upon completion. Additional DBA - America's Best Window Cleaning.Recent Review:They were terrible. We won't be using them anymore. The way that they portrayed themselves was that they were a company that had satellite providers, but when they came, it was just like anybody off the street cleaning the windows. They had a language barrier, and when the job was done, they made it more expensive than they originally said it was when we made the appointment. I wouldn't recommend them, and I definitely won't use them again. It ended up being between $200 and $300 and they didn't do a good job. There was a language barrier so if we wanted them to do something that they said they would do, they said they didn't understand. They were there on time. They said they would clean all the external windows, and we have 2 story windows, and windows on the walls, and when we wanted them to go ahead and clean the windows on the 2nd level, they said it was not included.  read lessSarita L.
- Business Description:Professional Appraisal services with 20+ years experience. Certified residential appraiser specializing in Placer, Nevada, El Dorado, and Sacramento counties. Fast and Reliable. I also hold a valid Real Estate Broker's License read less
- Business Description:The Alterra Home Loans Team is committed to providing clients with the highest quality home loan combined with the lowest mortgage rates available.
- Business Description:We have been providing Statewide Appraisal Management services to Lawyers, Mortgage Brokers, Lenders, and Bankers for over 10 years. We've created a leading Appraisal Management company in the Industry and here's how: we help increase your time and efficiency by conveniently locating any and all appraisers across the state. Our wide reach of appraisers across the state ensures that our appraisal appointment times are flexible to your clients' needs. Because we know just how important speed an.. read less
- Business Description:San Diego County's Leading Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Company specializing in property appraisals for: Divorce Appraisals Hospitality Appraisals Estate & Date of Death Financial Planning & Trusts Pre-Foreclosure & Short Sales Litigation Support & Expert Witness Tax Assessment Appeals Pre-Listing, Pre-Purchase, FSBO’s Rush Appraisals Availabl read less
- Business Description:If you need an expert Real Estate Appraiser near Hanford, CA then please contact ATF Tri Co Appraisal Services today. Jerry Long is a Certified Appraiser specializing in real estate resolution. As a real estate consultant that is extremely thorough, Jerry is prepared to provide Valuation Services and even testify in court if needed. If you need an Property Appraiser for a settlement issue, ATF Tri Co Appraisal Services can and will provide your solution read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
If you’ve ever asked, “what type of home do I have?” you’re not alone. Whether your home is two years or two centuries old, its architectural style says a lot about your signature style. Learn 11 home types and how to tell what your house is.
Let's refresh your memory! Here are seven frequently-forgotten tasks that will help you stay on top of homeownership.
Find property appraisers in
- Blue Lake
- Rio Dell
- Happy Camp
- Fort Jones
- Crescent City
property appraisers in Willow Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACTION APPRAISAL SVC25 Peregrine Cir
Oak Park, California
- Alterra Home Loans17046 Devonshire St
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California
- American Appraisal Management Services, Inc818 West Seventh Street
Los Angeles, California
- ATF Tri Co Appraisal Services2546 Chestnut St
- ACTION APPRAISAL SVC
- Integra Realty Resources - San Diego5330 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite 100
San Diego, California
- Integra Realty Resources - San Diego
- Jerry Parsons AppraisalP.O. Box 6319
- Jerry Parsons Appraisal
- Lancaster Realty8750 W Avenue D
- Lancaster Realty