If your shower has sprung a leak, it’s time to track down the source and repair it to prevent damage to the floor and ceiling below. Follow a few clues to help narrow down if it’s a leaking shower drain or shower pan, or if the grout is worn.
Find top greenhouses in Tahoma, CA
There are 1 top-rated greenhouses in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Nurseries Reviews in Tahoma
- Rail City Garden CenterThe owner, Pawl Hollis is very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to answering our gardening questions. Each year he and his staff have helped us with what vegetation to plant in our dry, desert climate; when is the best time to prune bushes & trees and what products to use to cut down on pests in the garden. They're friendly and stand behind what they sell. We'll keep going back read less
- Moana NurseryVery helpful! The manager walked around the entire nursery with me and advised which plants would work best together and the best way to plant them. This was probably the fourth time we had been there to get more plants for my wedding reception in the back yard. The manager herself was willing to try and find plants to match ones we already had in the yard using blurry iphone pictures i had taken, and loaded them into my car, which wasn't easy. (I should have brought a truck). But they worked willingly and confidently without a complaint! very impressed! We have been going there for years and they have always been welcoming which is why we trusted them with such an important event read less
- Greenhouse Garden CenterThe quality of their plants is good. They are very knowledgeable. Sometimes it is hard to find help.
- A.R. Gardening & MaintenanceAndy has been my gardener for at least 10 years. He is honest, reliable, efficient, and an expert gardener. I also like that he provides estimates before any project work is done.
- Moana NurseryTook a bit to find someone to help me but once they did it was fabulous ! I just think the prices are a bit on the high side
- Moana NurseryAbout 90% of the plants purchased have survived. Just one issue on the return of four scotch broom plants that were in the process of dying and were about 75% to completely dead. Their return policy is that the plants returned must be completely dead prior to bringing them back for a refund. Believed that since we had been an excellent customer of theirs, they would accept the dead to dying plants and refund our money. Had to take the plants back home and put them into the ground to either await their resurrection or ultimate death read less
- Rail City Garden CenterLast July I had bought two fruited mulberry trees from Rail City and paid to have them delivered and installed. First, I called Rail City to see if they had any fruited mulberry trees. I was told they did not. I ran into a former employee at another nursery and he told me to go to the back and look because the owner doesn't keep inventory and they have no clue what they have. Low and behold, I did what he told me and I found three fruited mulberry trees. So, I bought two of them and paid to have them delivered and installed. The guys came out, planted and staked the trees as per the written agreement that came with the trees. One tree made it through the winter. The other did not. I went to Rail City on 06/14/2020 to talk to them about replacing the tree and was told I would get a call this morning. Well (06/15/2020) about ten minutes ago a lady named Cindy called. She states that Pawl says that there was no drip system installed so therefore they are not going to honor their warranty. Nowhere in the papers that I signed for delivery and install did it say I had to have a drip system. No one told me that I had to have a drip system installed when I bought the trees and the guys installing did not say I had to have a drip system installed. Cindy admitted that there was NOTHING in writing in the contract that said I had to have a drip system installed. I have bought multiple trees at this nursery over the years and NO ONE has ever told me that I had to have a drip system installed. I have brought trees back myself in the past with receipt and there have never been any questions as to whether or not I had a drip system installed. I have multiple trees on my property with no drip installed to any of them and many have been here for over 20 years without a drip system. Rail City, you can and should be doing better than this. Your own employee admitted there was NOTHING in my written contract that said I had to have a drip system. Poor business practice all the way around. I would not hire this company and beware of purchasing from them read less
- RENO ROCK INCOrdered the rock-on the delivery ticket it did state to put the rock in the street between the two properties. 6 yards of rock was dumped into the rock bed instead of the street. So we had to move the rock twice which was a huge undertaking. Hundred of pounds of rock had to be moved into the street so we culd put the weed stop down then shovel the rock again into it's proper place. The neighbors also complained about the amount of rock that was spilled all over the middle of the street. Thanks to one neighbor who cleaned it all up. I called the company and told them of the error. They said that they had a new driver and appologied for the error and said that they would speak with the driver. I took picturers of the rock after 1/2 had been moved and e-mailed it to Reno Rock once again explaining the situation and how unhappy I was. I got an e-mail back saying to call Paul at the store which I did. I asked to be credited for the delivery charge of 35.00 due to all the issues of the delivery. He said that he could not do that but would give me a 10 percent discount on my next order of rock. I advised hime that I did not se any future rock in my purchases in the near future and again asked to have the delivery charge reversed. Again he said that he would not be able to to that. I stressed to him that now instead of a win-win transaction that we now have a lose -lose situation. Again he said sorry for all the work you had to do but it was a new driver. I believe that a company should be responsible for it's employees so my next purchase of landscaping materials will not be at Reno Rock read less
- Rail City Garden Centerdelivered the fountain and removed the old fountain.Would not install the fountain as agreed upon hooking to an existing drain and fill valve When I protested the charges on my credit card He was less than honest in justifying his actions and I lost out.I was shocked to find that the truth did not help me with the final outcom read less
Greenhouses in Tahoma
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro.. read lessRecent Review:The sales rep was very knowledgeable. He email promptly and got me the answers I needed. The install crew was quick. the follow up team stays on top of me,. They walked me through everything before, during and after. No complaints. A solid experience. Would recommend Mega Power Electric, Inc read lessJanene L.
- Business Description:Blue Lake Seal Coat and Striping is a family ran seal coat and striping company. We operate a heavy duty 520 gallon seal coat tank. We handle all jobs no matter how big or small. From your private drive way to your large business parking lot, installing signs, bumpers, striping parking spaces, handicap spaces, and no parking fire lanes. All at competitive rates. Why Seal Coat? Weatherproofs: Prevents damaging water penetration Like-New Appearance: Provides a new, fresh appearance with a j.. read less
- Business Description:Mr. Maintenance has been serving the communities landscape and snow removal needs since 1986.
- Business Description:Ddtl location: 11301 S Virginia St Reno, NV 89511. Addtional phones - (775) 825-0602, (775) 825-0671, (775) 825-0604. Additional email - email@example.com.
- Business Description:Greenhouses No portion of this site may be reproduced or duplicated without the express permission of Modular Greenhouses, LLC.
- Business Description:At Green City Repairs & Remodels, we specialize in quality, affordable, and when possible sustainable options for all home repairs and remodels. We aren't just your average handymen because we want you to be happy not just for weeks, but for years after we have left. We take no short cuts to save time when repairing or remodeling and we also strive to use the latest in green technology to ensure your home runs as efficiently and sustainably as possible. We are an owner-operator business so yo.. read less
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al.. read less
- Business Description:Bright Green landscaping serves Reno, Nevada and beyond. Get a FREE QUOTE on landscaping at niiselawn.com Some of the services we provide are: Landscaping Sprinkler turn on and turn off Mowing, trimming, blowing, etc. Soil aeration Landscape Paving Water feature install and repair Thatching and de-thatching Lawn and Patio Lighting Reno / Sparks Drip System install and Repair Fall clean up Tree and garden pruning Snow plowing and removal Landscaping service consultation Tree trimming & Beyond!.. read less
- Business Description:Log home repair and new construction
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Greenhouse Garden Center Gift Shop. Additional contact name - Sondra A Angel.
See all 1 highly rated companies in TahomaJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful greenhouse articles
Find nurseries in
- Olympic Valley
- Tahoe City
- South Lake Tahoe
- Zephyr Cove
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe Vista
- Kings Beach
- Incline Village
- Carson City
- Mound House
- Washoe Valley
- Pollock Pines
- Virginia City
nurseries in Tahoma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- Kids Play House & Learning Center5880 Klondike Dr
Sun Valley, Nevada
- Kids Play House & Learning Center