If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Shasta, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Shasta
- Remodel & Repair Made EasyHe was very timely. He was very knowledgable. He's time efficient. Everything was really good. The price is reasonable, definitely worth it.
- Nulife Coatings LLCJoe did a great job, he would have taken the sink out from the tile counter tops, but that was done by the granite people, so he picked it up, gave me a time when it would be done, then called and said that he thought it needed another day due to the weather being a little cooler at that time, I appreciated his honesty and the wait was worth it. It looked like new and I've been using it for months and it still looks good. Would recommend Joe and this company to anyone who wants an old bathtub or sink re finished
Bathtub Refinishers in Shasta
- Business Description:Straight Flush Plumbing is an Owner operated Plumbing Contractor Service, so you can rest assured that your work will be performed and/or supervised by a Licensed Plumbing Contractor. We strive to provide the best overall value available and the highest level of customer service and respect. We use only high quality - industry/code approved materials, and can help you navigate the numerous brands available to select the appropriate fixtures for your project. We have the tools and skills neces..Recent Review:They were professional and friendly.Debra B.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:4 employees. Industrial and domestic sales and service of all types of sewing machines..
- Business Description:$99.00 three room cleaning special
- Business Description:Employees- 2 California State License Board #- 911283 Phone-530-646-8192 Payment also accepted by cash or check or credit card; family owned & operated
- Business Description:We are a tub and tile refinishing business. We accept cash, checks, Mastercard and Visa. We also offer 30 day terms. We do not sub-contract, but do the work ourselvesRecent Review:Joe did a great job, he would have taken the sink out from the tile counter tops, but that was done by the granite people, so he picked it up, gave me a time when it would be done, then called and said that he thought it needed another day due to the weather being a little cooler at that time, I appreciated his honesty and the wait was worth it. It looked like new and I've been using it for months and it still looks good. Would recommend Joe and this company to anyone who wants an old bathtub or sink re finished. <br /ROSENA M.
- Business Description:Additional emails - Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I really like them. They are the ones who call for plumbing I think.Steve and Bev T.
- Business Description:I am a licensed Tile Contractor with 15 years experience serving Northern California, (i.e., Oroville, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Yuba City/Marysville, Sacramento, etc.). I am a perfectionist and believe in doing the job right the first time. I warranty all of my work and work with the customer from the initial phone call until I know that the customer is satisfied and happy with my work. I provide free estimates and my reasonable prices are based on the square footage. My hours are fle..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
bathtub refinishers in Shasta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- David Wilson's Tile1649 18th St.
- David Wilson's Tile
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FLOOR RESTORATION7012 Bohn blvd
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FLOOR RESTORATION
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company
- Modern Plumbing CompanyP.O. Box 492734
- Modern Plumbing Company
- Nulife Coatings LLC14440 Paynes Creek Rd
RED BLUFF, California
- Nulife Coatings LLC