Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Santa Cruz, CA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Santa Cruz
- Avery Mobile ServicesIt went remarkably well. Tony arrived on time, cleaned out the carburetor, filled it with gas, and it started right up. Took less than 30 minutes from start to finish. I highly recommend him. Really nice guy too.
- Avery Mobile ServicesHe performed work at house. He arrived on time and was well versed on mower maintenance. After servicing, mower started right up and is running fine.
- GARY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRGary is great! Helped me remove mower from truck, looked it over, gave an estimate and timeframe. Place where the shop is, clean and lots of places to park. He had the mower fix (shined and polished) earlier than anticipated, called us that it was ready. Thank you, Gary!
- GARY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRGary's shop is a one-man shop. When I arrived and told him I have a mower to fix, and he came out to help getting the mower out of the van for me. He also asked if I wanted to be called w/ an estimate instead of just doing the tuneup, so that I'm fully aware of the price. When I picked up the mower, he made sure he started the mower before I left, and realized it didn't start, so he filled it up with engine oil, and started it like a charm
- Avery Mobile ServicesOverall I couldn't have asked for more. It was the rare occasion I felt like I underpaid for service.
- GARY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRHad older Honda lawn mower which simply wouldn't start. Took it to Gary's; they diagnosed, gave me estimate (cost and time) and delivered promptly (beat both estimates). Great place
- LIVERMORE SAW AND MOWEREXCELLENT EXPERIENCE, THE PEOPLE WERE VERY HELPFUL, THE MOWER WAS READY ON TIME, AND APPEARS TO BE OPERATING FINE. PRICE WAS AS ESTIMATED WHEN MOWER WAS DROPPED OFF.
- Avery Mobile ServicesTony's mobile service is the best service I have EVER received. This is the ONLY way to go if you have any small engine equipment that needs service. Tony showed up on time, very professional, very talented in figuring out the problem & great ability to fix it.
- GARY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRA friend had the rear wheel fail on her Toro mower. Gary's was the first place I called in search of the part.Unfortunately, he is not an authorized Toro service center so did not stock those kind of parts (he does have engine parts, but not deck parts). But he was quick to let me know who in the area was and who I could get a better price from online if I had the time to wait on shipping.I ended up going by his shop to get an air filter for the mower. His price was $5 while at Home Depot the same part was $8.89.His shop was clean and organized. And Gary was easy and pleasant to deal with on both the phone and in person
- Avery Mobile ServicesArrived at scheduled time. Lawn Mower would not start. He knew what the problem was right away. He fixed the problem, sharpened the blade and cleaned the mower in less than 30 minutes. He came to the house so I did not have to take it somewhere and leave it there to be fixed. Very professional. Highly recommend Tony for any lawn mower repair
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Santa Cruz
- Business Description:Landscape design and installation. All phases (softscape/ hardscape). Owner operated. Multi -year Angie's List Super Service Award winner. Free design consultations. No subcontractors used. All size projects. New Sod Lawns, Hand picked plant selection, Drought tolerant landscaping. Synthetic turf. Serving the entire Silicon Valley. Fast turn-around. Friendly service. Fully insured. Accepting all major credit cards. Licensed landscape contractor since 1993. Quality-Value-Service. "Great landsc..Recent Review:Everything was done to our specifications in a timely manner.Neil C.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Just a fun guy that provides handyman services in the Bay Area. I have been in the trades for over 12 years now and I have the skills and experience and training to tackle any projects you need help with.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Whether you're thinking about installing an entirely new landscape or giving your yard a makeover, choosing the right landscape company can be difficult. We make this task easy for you. Services: Landscape Designer, Landscaper, Landscaping Installation, Rock Landscaping Contractor, Landscape Contracting, Landscape Company, Landscape Architect, Lawn Care Service, Landscape Contractor, Landscape Service, Residential Landscaping, Commercial Landscaping, Retaining Walls, Stonework, Hardscape
- Business Description:we have 12 years of experience on general remodeling,construction andhandyman servicesRecent Review:He mentally manipulated me to get the job. He came to me and told me he fears God and he is going to take good care of the project as God is always watching over him. I was almost ready to give the work to another contractor. Once he got the work, he made me believe that he is working very efficiently and he had some past bad experience with payment in another project and he needs 40% payment up front. Once I paid, he slowed down significantly and eventually he deceived me with his religious manipulation and took all the money from me. Then he stopped showing up completely. I had to beg and I eventually told him that we will settle in the court and then he showed up for few days, only to do terrible quality jobs. I got scared looking at the kind of work he was doing. Eventually he stopped coming again and this time I didn't beg him to show up as I was scared that I already lost money but with his poor work quality, I might lose my house as well. Here are some terrible works: <br /> <br /> a. He installed the water heater wrong, and that voided my water heater warranty. I have the correspondence with Rheem that I can use to prove that his installation voided the warranty. <br /> <br /> b. His careless nailing broke my existing tiles in the bathroom and the tile fell in the bathroom to damage a brand new bathtub. <br /> <br /> c. He deceived me into believing that my previous contractor installed a shower without waterproofing and I trusted him as a Godly person so I let him redo the shower. Later on I found out that the waterproofing was done correctly by the previous contractor. I have the previous shower pictures that proves that the waterproofing was done correctly and I showed those pictures to him but he lied to me that the shower was not waterproof. <br /> <br /> d. He made unauthorized charges multiple times at Home Depot. He didn't submit the receipts and he was telling me he is gonna do that later. I caught him as Home Depot sent me electronic receipts with items that are not relevant to my projects, including foods, drinks, and expensive tools. <br /> <br /> e. He stopped responding to another of my colleague from whom he took some materials. <br /> <br /> f. Most of the plumbing that he touched started leaking as soon as I turned on faucets or other appliances. This includes the water heater(careless installation voided the warranty too as I mentioned earlier),toilet, bathroom sink, kitchen sink, dishwasher. <br /> <br /> e. Shower fixtures were all wrong as the water pressure was so low that I couldn't take a shower. I had to hire a plumber after he left to fix all his plumbing mess. <br /> <br /> f. All the drywall finishing is terrible. Multiple electric outlets have holes around the faceplate as he didn't cover those. <br /> <br /> g. Flooring installation is terrible too. Several places make creaking noise when I walk over. <br /> <br /> h. He damaged the brand new flooring in multiple places as he didn't cover it properly. <br /> <br /> i. He cut the laundry room door too close to the wall and now I cannot open the door properly. <br /> <br /> j. He left no transitioning molding space between laundry room tiles and hallway laminate. I cannot even install that myself. <br /> <br /> k. He painted the exterior of the house wrong as he messed up my trim color. <br /> <br /> l. My brand new kitchen cabinets have scratches and unfinished edges because he cut wood pieces to cover additional scratches that he put beforehand. I even found that some door hinges were not installed and I had to screw those. <br /> <br /> m. His shower tile installation was crooked and I had to pay him to demolish those and then pay for the materials twice to install the floor tiles again. This was one of the many mistakes and I had to pay twice to correct that. <br /> <br /> n. He constantly yelled at me by claiming false things. He went to Home Depot to pickup online orders and he claimed that he lost a whole day as Home Depot could not find the materials. Later on when I went to Home Depot and asked them why they couldn't find the materials, one guy told me that they found the materials but my contractor refused to take as he told them he doesn't have space in his truck. Similarly, he claimed he lost half a day at Lowe's. I went to Lowes and asked them why they couldn't give him my materials and the lady said that she herself went to back to pull the order and it took her 10 minutes but she couldn't find my contractor once she came back. His yelling got so bad that my blood pressure would go up everytime he went to pickup any order. <br /> <br /> Those are just the few mess up that I can recall of the top of my head.There are numerous more. I haven't even included things that were part ofthe contract that I didn't beg/force him to do as I became worried that he is costing more in my materials than my loss of money because of paying him in full. E.g., I don't even have toilet paper holder yet and my garage has big big holes in the wall everywhere, I don't have a kitchen fan over my stove etc. My most significant problem with him is his mental manipulation using God.I can swallow losing money but I cannot swallow getting cheated because of believing that a God fearing person would do an honest jobMohammad R.
- Business Description:OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT REPAIRRecent Review:My lawn mower has been working fine ever since he serviced it. He did a good job and took care of the problem. He was one of the few in our area that is listed for lawn mower repairs. He's very knowledgeable. He was able to take in the product right away and had it repaired. I left it over night, so it was ready by the next dayBill D.
- Business Description:Outdoor power equipment - Husqvarna/Honda financing, upon approved credit.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Scotts Valley
- Ben Lomond
- Boulder Creek
- Monte Sereno
- Los Gatos
- San Jose
- La Honda
- Morgan Hill
- Los Altos Hills
- San Martin
- Santa Clara
lawn mower repair shops in Santa Cruz
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hallmark Fine Gardens968 Brewster Ave
Redwood City, California
- Hallmark Fine Gardens
- Mooresolutions Handyman Services San Jose2246 Los Gatos Almaden Road
San Jose, California
- Mooresolutions Handyman Services San Jose
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SALINAS REMODELING AND HENDYMAN SERVICE349 POPLAR AVE. #5
Redwood City, California
- SALINAS REMODELING AND HENDYMAN SERVICE
- Tinoco's Gardening4609 Snead Dr
Santa Clara, California
- Tinoco's Gardening