What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Santa Ana, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Santa Ana
- C Perez Sprinkler & LandscapeCipriano has been working with us for 7 years on maintaining our yard. He has a wealth of knowledge on plants, flowers, and trees. He landscaped our front and back yards, which included fencing and irrigation and drainage. When dealt with a problem he is able to provide workable ideas to solve it…which he has done several times for us. He has a “good eye” for what works best and a real passion for gardening and landscaping
- J & B SolutionThis process was smooth, easy. They were very flexible and accommodating with last minute changes. On time and professional.
- J&J LandscapingVery professional, Reliable and always on time . I highly recommend J&J they literally can meet all your landscaping needs!!!
- Del Mar LandscapingThey are punctual, professional, and pricing was reasonable. Was so happy with quality, I have hired them to do monthly maintenance. Also recommended their service to my mother-in-law.
- Del Mar LandscapingI was very pleased with the service I received from Del Mar Landscaping. The appointment was scheduled promptly and the workers showed up on time and did what was nothing short of a fantastic job. They also went the extra mile and cleaned up my front yard as well when only the back yard was scheduled. This greatly pleased me, and even with that they finished all the work early and left my yard looking great; free from any fire danger due to it's previously over grown condition. The workers were punctual and were very pleasant to work with as they were most accommodating to any suggestions or concerns I had. I would most definitely hire them again and would also recommend them to friends and family! Because of the above comments I gave them the highest rating I could give, and wish to thank them for a job well done
- Del Mar LandscapingDel Mar Landscaping was fantastic. The yard was cleaned out, tilled and ficus trees were removed in one day. Next few days consisted of removal of the old fence and installation of the sprinkler system. New sod was being installed by the weekend. This work would have taken me a month to do on my own. It's not been a month and I am still in awe. I love our lush green yard. I was so happy with the service that we have actually taken on Del Mar's weekly landscaping service. Thanks Conrad
- Purple Trees Landscape MaintenanceRigo provided a very reasonable estimate. They did a tremendous amount of work. The end result was GREAT. He communicates well. Tells us clearly, what he can and cannot do. Gives us good reasons. His team is polite and gets the job done. (Rigo also does our monthly yard work, and the same excellent service comes through there as well.
- Pro Team Works IncExcellent. Eli was friendly, yet professional. We had a nice chat about Russia, since I had recently visited. I assume he did a good job of cleaning my gutters, since I can't get on the roof to check.
- Adam Arrreola's Tree Service + CareAdam and his crew trimmed our ficus trees, Mexican fan palms, and citrus trees. The trees look manicured, not butchered. They spread out new DG, replaced bender board, repaired some irrigation leaks and landscape lights, and planted new plants. All done in 2 days. Adam was very responsive, easy to communicate with, had a positive attitude, and priced his work very reasonably (we got bids from several people). It was a great experience from start to finish
- Flores ArtscapeAll staff were very responsive to all my requests. Work was done as specified, with skill and with attention to detail. My property was treated with respect, with the workers being careful not to break anything and to replace things in their proper places. Clean-up was excellent. The price was reasonable, especially considering the amount of work to be done. There were four workers for two full days. Each worked very hard and non-stop. It was a pleasure doing business with Flores Landscaping and I would use them again
Last update on September 13, 2022
Leaf Removal Services in Santa Ana
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
A leaf removal service can help get rid of a major headache that arrives with autumn. Here’s how to make sure you’re hiring a good company.
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Orange County,
- Fountain Valley,
- Costa Mesa,
- Villa Park,
- Midway City,
- Garden Grove,
- Newport Beach,
- Huntington Beach,
- Corona Del Mar,
- Aliso Viejo,
- Newport Coast,
- Anaheim Hills,
- Sunset Beach,
- Buena Park
leaf removal services in Santa Ana
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bob's Tree Services622 N Pershore Ave
San Dimas, California 91773
- Bob's Tree Services
- College Hunks Hauling Junk10100 San Fernando Rd
Pacoima, California 91331
- College Hunks Hauling Junk
- Derk's Landscaping & Pools19902 Grayland Ave
Cerritos, California 90703
- Derk's Landscaping & Pools
- Four Seasons Roofing353 S Topanga Canyon Blvd
Topanga, California 90290
- Four Seasons Roofing
- Junk King Los Angeles1840 Evergreen St
Duarte, California 91010
- Junk King Los Angeles
- My Handyman Randy1835 Whittier #A-11
Costa Mesa, California 92627
- My Handyman Randy
- YARD DOCTOR's Expert Yard Detailing1866 ROXANNE AVE
Long Beach, California 90815
- YARD DOCTOR's Expert Yard Detailing