Junk King Orange County

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

We are a professional, locally owned, full-service junk removal company serving residences, businesses and governmental agencies. On average, we recycle between 60% and 80% of what we remove. Our uniformed, customer-service focused teams, are fully insured and bonded for your protection and peace

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

hauling (286)trash removal (22)dumpster rental (18)movers (6)house cleaning (3)professional organizers (2)lawn & landscaping (2)

09/15/2021

Emmanuel O.

They answered my call right away. Sent a team to make a quote in about 1 hour of my call. When we agreed with the price they did it - did it well. Kudos to Linda and Truman - they were respectful, courteous, and pleasant to work with. Best experience ever!

Description of Work
Haul cabinets and some more stuff away.

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

07/08/2020

Alice Y.

Job performed on time, excellent service, done Perfectly.

Description of Work
Disposal of large household itemd

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

07/07/2020

shamane C.

It went great they were on time very professional very safe and fast and efficient GREAT work by Tyler And David thank you I highly recommend

Description of Work
Took old couches And furniture

Category dumpster service

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

05/14/2020

Andrew C.

Very well. Prompt efficient removal. Good clean-up after. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Removal of carpet and dry wall

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/05/2020

Kimberly P.

Excellent work, efficient, friendly, and professional. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Removed unwanted items from apartment

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

04/07/2020

Carolyn D.

Excellent! The technician stayed in contact with me the whole time! Excellent customer service! Excellent company! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Hauling homeless trash

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

01/12/2020

Heather H.

removing household items prior to a move.

Description of Work
They were great. Called 20 min before arriving, were on time. Realized they needed additional people after the walk-through and had another truck and two more workers within 20 minutes. Estimate was accurate. They were professional, pleasant & very helpful. They worked very hard & efficiently. They also cleaned up afterwards. Would use them again without hesitation.

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

12/04/2017

Peggy W.

Received a call 20 minutes before arrival. Very professional call. They arrived with a two-man crew. Identified themselves and checked out what was to be taken to verify with the picture I'd sent them. They verified the price I was quoted and immediately began the task. Took everything without any mess and even cleaned up the area when they were done! Even my driveway! Very impressed and grateful The entire job took them 30 minutes and they were gone.

Description of Work
OMG... did all the arrangements thru text, no fuss, no muss! Very professional and efficient. They advised the price up front, with the on-line discount already attached. I provided pictures of what I wanted taken. Answered a couple of basic questions very promptly and advised the crew would call 20 minutes before arrival.

Work Completed On 12/02/2017

07/19/2017

Jock Y.

Communication and response was spot on.

Description of Work
Haul away miscellaneous garage clutter.

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

07/17/2017

Marea D.

it was ok. a little over priced but ok. They told me they would send me a receipt for tax purposes and they never did.

Description of Work
They removed old furniture from my home for my move.

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

06/26/2017

Jo Ann F.

They were very efficient and polite. Extremely nice and right on time. Nothing but praise for them!

Description of Work
They removed the old, heavy TV that was upstairs in our home.

Cost $79.95

Work Completed On 06/22/2017

06/19/2017

Sam M.

Actual execution of the job went very well... My issue with Junk King is that they are usually too busy to respond to when you would like the pick up done... and they are considerably more expensive than other services... who in my experience are more responsive, just an professional, and expert at this work... and far less expensive...

Description of Work
Junk pick up / haul away

Work Completed On 06/20/2017

04/26/2017

Eric S.

I scheduled and paid for the service online and they emailed me back the next day with a time and date I had requested. They showed up on time and cleaned everything up just as I wanted. Great crew, good service. Would use again.

Description of Work
Needed a bunch of old junk and construction debris cleared out from my back yard.

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

04/07/2017

C H.

We are return customers. Junk King offers good value. We made our appointment online and were given a 2-hour window. Junk King called to let us know exactly when they would arrive and kept to their schedule. You will want to use Junk King for your hauling and service needs!

Description of Work
We had a small non-operating refrigerator hauled away.

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

03/27/2017

Richard B.

Very well. Quietly, cleaned up and courteous.

Description of Work
They came twice. 67 boxes of trash 1st time, 30 boxes the 2nd time.

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

03/21/2017

MIKE G.

I used Junk King and they were really good. I would recommend them. They were here the end of August of 2016. It was kind of pricey, I think it was around $300. I would tell others to make sure they clarify how much it costs. The workers I came in contact with were good.

Description of Work
They kind of just picked up a bunch of cardboard boxes I had.

Work Completed On 08/30/2016

03/17/2017

Bruce .

They did do work for me and it was really good. They were here in November of 2015. It was about $325 for a truck load I think.

Description of Work
They did junk removal.

Work Completed On 11/01/2015

03/15/2017

Cooper R.

They were terrific as far as I was concerned. They came on time, gave a estimate over the phone. The people were good to work with, the price was fine. Quality was terrific. The sent to workers for the job and it took them again 15-20 minutes to complete. They did everything I could ask from a junk removal company. I would use them again but have since moved 1400 miles away.

Description of Work
They come over and haul away your junk.

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

03/15/2017

Vicki S.

They were here during the summer of 2016. The cost of service wasn't very much. It was a minimal amount of money, like less than a hundred dollars. I would give him the best grade, he was great. The price was excellent also. He had great quality. They responded very quickly. He was on time too. They were very professional. I would absolutely use them again. I think there were three of them that came to do the work. It took about ten minutes for the work to be completed. It being fast, efficient and no nonsense professionally they did really well. It was very quick, easy and no problems at all. They were great. The workers were friendly when they showed up.

Description of Work
Junk King did hauling work for me.

Work Completed On 05/01/2016

03/14/2017

It went great. They are good, they took 2 loads.

Description of Work
Hauling.

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

nilesh M.

They worked perfectly. They are professional and got the job done. The workers were great.

Description of Work
They picked up junk.

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

Debra K.

.I love them, they respond very well. They have done a lot of good things for me. I would give them an A. I would use them again. I have used them a couple of times, usually once a year.

Description of Work
.They hauled items away that were broken in my home, even a television.

Work Completed On 02/28/2017