Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Salinas, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Salinas
- Silver's Property MaintenanceGreat, Silverio was prompt in getting in time and getting it beautifully done. I kept his phone number for additional work that I may have for him.
- Baggett Construction ServicesMax Baggett is a great guy to work with, friendly and accommodating. He always got back to me in a timely manner when I called and explained clearly what he was going to do so I knew exactly what was going to happen. He's not inexpensive but he tries to keep cost down as much as possible while still giving you good quality work. I expect the workmanship will last many, many years. He and his crew did a first rate job in upgrading my 1950's home. He gave excellent advice and if he wasn't sure on some decorating point he admitted it. The kitchen hadn't had any work done on it since the 1960's. The first job I had done was the 3/4 wall height paneling I had installed in the kitchen eating area. It looks like something from a craftsman house. It instantly added interest in the kitchen. The next thing was replacing the formica counters in the kitchen with silestone. I also had a tumbled marble back splash put in at the same time to match the silestone counters. I am very happy with the results. After that was remodeling the bathroom, also from the early 1960's. It was gutted. When replacing some walls it was found to have extensive termite damage, almost all the wood had been eaten where the bathroom window was. The only thing holding it up was the outside of the house! Max took me personally to pick out the bathroom sink stone top at a small stone yard so I didn't need to buy a huge piece, I appreciated that a lot. So I saved money there. His talented work crew did a bang up job installing the tile in the room. The next to the last job done was evening and replacing all the floors in the house. The kitchen floor wasn't the same height as the adjoining floors and people would trip going in or out of the kitchen. That was fixed. The carpet in the living room and bedrooms was over 40 years old and was replaced with a dark hardwood floor including the hallway. New carpeting was installed in the bedrooms. Crown molding was installed throughout the house. The crown molding looks especially outstanding in the hallway. The last thing done was installing a gas insert and covering the original brick fireplace with green marble. I kept the original wood mantel. The fireplace is a fantastic focal point of the room now. If I should need any more work done I would definitely have Max do the work as it is top quality read less
- Fischer Construction IncButch Fischer is completely reputable responsible honest and hardworking. There were never less than 3 people working, and frequently more. He has superb subs that do high quality work. Everyone showed up at 8:00 and left at 4:30. When circumstances demanded folks worked weekends and evenings. If you want a high quality job done right this is your guy read less
- Fischer Construction IncJust as he did for his previous renovation project, he took such care with passion and integrity. My favorite is the gas fire pit. I showed him a square cereal bowl and told him that is the shape of the fire pit that I would like to have. In the matter of a month or so, I had a fire pit, even better than how I pictured it, yes in the shape that I wanted, matching nicely with the beautiful stone walls in front of the house that Butch recently worked on. This is what I like about him and the reason why I cannot go with anyone else when it comes to designing. He really wanted to know what I like, had me drive around look at different landscapes, research about what sort of plants I like, then discussed with me various times as both Butch and I came up with new ideas to incorporate to the project. I watched what I pictured in my mind become real. It was very uplifting process. I can say the same about the remodeling project. I feel a sense of ownership and closeness to everything that Butch worked on as he let me get involved in the process of it from the beginning to the end. I am still mesmerized by the beauty and perfection of his work. Consider yourself lucky, if you can manage to get him. Good luck with your project read less
Masonry Contractors in Salinas
- Business Description:Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio jRecent Review:Silverio came out and helped design a landscape for several plants I had and installed a drip irrigation system at a very reasonable price. He even searched for a specific plant and color off season at several places in the county! I have hired him and his crew to do ongoing maintenance. They are professional, reliable, and reasonably priced, and I have recommended them to several of my friends. I often have requests for specific yard maintenance or upgrades and they are able to accomodate them without an issue. I am glad I have their help working on my yard read lessJeannine W.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:They were extremely helpful with the estimate process and very knowledgeable as they've been doing this type of work for 25-30 years. Great resource, easy communication and had samples.STEVE M.
- Business Description:Black Diamond has been family owned & operated since 2004 with local offices in San Jose, Novato, San Mateo, San Ramon, Santa Cruz, Carmel, Ventura County and Sacramento. With an exemplary reputation of being the leader in paver stone and landscape design & installation throughout California, our company’s ultimate goal is to provide an exceptional client experience. Our family of experts will create your custom Dreamscape with a commitment to professionalism, quality, value and customer serv.. read lessRecent Review:Rocco was extremely professional in approach during the initial stages and did not try to push us into anything more than we needed. He worked within the constraints provided and we liked his suggestions. The work itself was executed with efficiency. Rocco and his crew manager (Jose) were able to get us in ahead of time. I am pleased with the output and feel comfortable that I can reach out to Black Diamond for any questions/future projects. Well done read lessDeep G.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience, Franks Construction is your trusted partner for all your home improvement projects! We do everything from Kitchen and Bathroom remodels to outdoor hardscaping projects. Call today to see how we can help beautify your home read lessRecent Review:Very pleased with the results. He came out and completed the job in good time. Very professional and will definitely use them again when needed. Highly recommended!!Jennifer Z.
- Business Description:Licensed construction company with 25 years experience in the tri-county area. we have various levels of employee's from laborers to master carpenters, using only a finely selected group of sub contractors who have been with me for many years. General contractors license number 829821 there is No charge for estimates or proposals, our trip charge depends on locality and distance from our shop area, but always under $ 100.00. Our hourly rate varies from employee to employee as we only charge f.. read lessRecent Review:Contractor ruined our kitchen floor because he leveled and installed flooring incorrectly and ultimately had to remove it. He recommended a subcontractor to fix his poor leveling and flooring job but has refused to repay us for the damaged flooring we had to replace and for the work we had to pay the flooring installers to fix his work. We were left with a hole in our kitchen floor for months. The work done was sub par and he never completed the finishing touches he promised. There were also several instances throughout the job when he came by the house without consulting us first read lessKanjana B.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation paving company. We're experienced as well as equipped with state of the art paving equipment. We own all of our own trucks and machines, which keeps the cost down when bidding projects. We locally employ and locally purchase all of our materials. Certified Asphalt crew members are all trained and equipped to hold the standard of the our name read lessRecent Review:Perfect! They were very knowledgeable and nice. They didn't try to up-sell me on unnecessary items, and the price was great!Dave B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Poor workmanship, sloppy coloring, poor surface prep, end result uneven. Would not do business with this company. Overcharged for work done, but what could I do, halfway into the concrete?Ralph F.
- Business Description:Bayview Construction is a full service environmental friendly construction company serving the Monterey Bay Area. Bayview Construction is a "one stop, turn key" construction company. We will take you from start to finish on your project or we can just do one aspect of it read less
- Business Description:All types of concrete
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Del Rey Oaks
- San Juan Bautista
- Pacific Grove
- Carmel By The Sea
- Pebble Beach
- Carmel Valley
- San Martin
masonry contractors in Salinas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- Acosta Construction
- Acosta Construction
- California Construction Company660 Lone Tree Rd
- Castilian Custom ConstructionPO Box 1643
- Catherine L Kauer Landscape Architect / Contractor1300 Anton Pl Lic. #2526 / Lic. #892821
- Certified Asphalt375 Ramona Expy
- ConsolidatedP.O. Box 588
- Cypress Construction3390 Trevis Way
- California Construction Company
- Labrucherie Builders3115 Crescent Ave
- Labrucherie Builders
- OHMS Handyman Services310 N Chapel Rd
- OHMS Handyman Services
- PETER EICHORN Masonry ArtisansPO Box 222958
- PETER EICHORN Masonry Artisans
- System Pavers4615 Enterprise Cmn
- System Pavers