If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Monterey, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Monterey
- Silver's Property MaintenanceGreat, Silverio was prompt in getting in time and getting it beautifully done. I kept his phone number for additional work that I may have for him.
- Baggett Construction ServicesMax Baggett is a great guy to work with, friendly and accommodating. He always got back to me in a timely manner when I called and explained clearly what he was going to do so I knew exactly what was going to happen. He's not inexpensive but he tries to keep cost down as much as possible while still giving you good quality work. I expect the workmanship will last many, many years. He and his crew did a first rate job in upgrading my 1950's home. He gave excellent advice and if he wasn't sure on some decorating point he admitted it. The kitchen hadn't had any work done on it since the 1960's. The first job I had done was the 3/4 wall height paneling I had installed in the kitchen eating area. It looks like something from a craftsman house. It instantly added interest in the kitchen. The next thing was replacing the formica counters in the kitchen with silestone. I also had a tumbled marble back splash put in at the same time to match the silestone counters. I am very happy with the results. After that was remodeling the bathroom, also from the early 1960's. It was gutted. When replacing some walls it was found to have extensive termite damage, almost all the wood had been eaten where the bathroom window was. The only thing holding it up was the outside of the house! Max took me personally to pick out the bathroom sink stone top at a small stone yard so I didn't need to buy a huge piece, I appreciated that a lot. So I saved money there. His talented work crew did a bang up job installing the tile in the room. The next to the last job done was evening and replacing all the floors in the house. The kitchen floor wasn't the same height as the adjoining floors and people would trip going in or out of the kitchen. That was fixed. The carpet in the living room and bedrooms was over 40 years old and was replaced with a dark hardwood floor including the hallway. New carpeting was installed in the bedrooms. Crown molding was installed throughout the house. The crown molding looks especially outstanding in the hallway. The last thing done was installing a gas insert and covering the original brick fireplace with green marble. I kept the original wood mantel. The fireplace is a fantastic focal point of the room now. If I should need any more work done I would definitely have Max do the work as it is top quality read less
- Fischer Construction IncJust as he did for his previous renovation project, he took such care with passion and integrity. My favorite is the gas fire pit. I showed him a square cereal bowl and told him that is the shape of the fire pit that I would like to have. In the matter of a month or so, I had a fire pit, even better than how I pictured it, yes in the shape that I wanted, matching nicely with the beautiful stone walls in front of the house that Butch recently worked on. This is what I like about him and the reason why I cannot go with anyone else when it comes to designing. He really wanted to know what I like, had me drive around look at different landscapes, research about what sort of plants I like, then discussed with me various times as both Butch and I came up with new ideas to incorporate to the project. I watched what I pictured in my mind become real. It was very uplifting process. I can say the same about the remodeling project. I feel a sense of ownership and closeness to everything that Butch worked on as he let me get involved in the process of it from the beginning to the end. I am still mesmerized by the beauty and perfection of his work. Consider yourself lucky, if you can manage to get him. Good luck with your project read less
- Fischer Construction IncButch Fischer is completely reputable responsible honest and hardworking. There were never less than 3 people working, and frequently more. He has superb subs that do high quality work. Everyone showed up at 8:00 and left at 4:30. When circumstances demanded folks worked weekends and evenings. If you want a high quality job done right this is your guy read less
Masonry Contractors in Monterey
- Business Description:Black Diamond has been family owned & operated since 2004 with local offices in San Jose, Novato, San Mateo, San Ramon, Santa Cruz, Carmel, Ventura County and Sacramento. With an exemplary reputation of being the leader in paver stone and landscape design & installation throughout California, our company’s ultimate goal is to provide an exceptional client experience. Our family of experts will create your custom Dreamscape with a commitment to professionalism, quality, value and customer serv.. read lessRecent Review:Rocco was extremely professional in approach during the initial stages and did not try to push us into anything more than we needed. He worked within the constraints provided and we liked his suggestions. The work itself was executed with efficiency. Rocco and his crew manager (Jose) were able to get us in ahead of time. I am pleased with the output and feel comfortable that I can reach out to Black Diamond for any questions/future projects. Well done read lessDeep G.
- Business Description:Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio jRecent Review:Silverio came out and helped design a landscape for several plants I had and installed a drip irrigation system at a very reasonable price. He even searched for a specific plant and color off season at several places in the county! I have hired him and his crew to do ongoing maintenance. They are professional, reliable, and reasonably priced, and I have recommended them to several of my friends. I often have requests for specific yard maintenance or upgrades and they are able to accomodate them without an issue. I am glad I have their help working on my yard read lessJeannine W.
- Business Description:Licensed construction company with 25 years experience in the tri-county area. we have various levels of employee's from laborers to master carpenters, using only a finely selected group of sub contractors who have been with me for many years. General contractors license number 829821 there is No charge for estimates or proposals, our trip charge depends on locality and distance from our shop area, but always under $ 100.00. Our hourly rate varies from employee to employee as we only charge f.. read lessRecent Review:Contractor ruined our kitchen floor because he leveled and installed flooring incorrectly and ultimately had to remove it. He recommended a subcontractor to fix his poor leveling and flooring job but has refused to repay us for the damaged flooring we had to replace and for the work we had to pay the flooring installers to fix his work. We were left with a hole in our kitchen floor for months. The work done was sub par and he never completed the finishing touches he promised. There were also several instances throughout the job when he came by the house without consulting us first read lessKanjana B.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation paving company. We're experienced as well as equipped with state of the art paving equipment. We own all of our own trucks and machines, which keeps the cost down when bidding projects. We locally employ and locally purchase all of our materials. Certified Asphalt crew members are all trained and equipped to hold the standard of the our name read lessRecent Review:Perfect! They were very knowledgeable and nice. They didn't try to up-sell me on unnecessary items, and the price was great!Dave B.
- Business Description:I am the owner and I am always on the job doing the work, every person that works for me is a contractor or Journeyman with at least 10yrs. experience, want in a while I will hire workers from labor ready to do all clean up, if not it will be us doing all. I also except Visa/ mastercard read less
- Business Description:Blueprints for life quality work and reasonable pricing.
- Business Description:Residential / Design Build • Architectural Drafting and Design • Construction Management • General Building • Custom Homes • Show Piece Estates • Remodeling • Kitchens, Baths, Master Retreats and Home Theaters • Room Additions and Extensions • Landscaping and Hardscaping • Commercial Buildings & TI's • Office Design, Facility Layout, Storage Systems. Swimming Pools, Outdoor Living read less
- Business Description:We specialize in repair and re-construction of homes and buildings. Structural and cosmetic repair. General Contracting, HVAC heating design installation and repair. Remodeling and Insurance repairs restorations and code up-grades read less
- Business Description:I have over 37 years experience in many phases of property maintenance which began in 1980. My crew and I maintained over 750 apartments and homes thru-out the years and in 1996 I started Maintenance Enterprises. There aren’t many who can honestly say they have the experience I have acquired and perform quality work. I usually work alone, do not mark up material price, am honest, dependable and punctual. It is because of these qualities and what I offer that separate me from my competitors read less
- Business Description:We are General Contractors been doing business since 2008. We are also Certified Renewable Energy Installers and Consultants, specializing in Solar Systems and Panels. We have proximately 10-25 Laborers (Depending on job size) including Office Assistance Personnel. Our company has variety of options in Billing and Payments, which we discuss prior to starting projects. Work with Sub-Contractors that ensure in professionalism in quality & work ethnics. Once we have promotions we update and uplo.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Del Rey Oaks
- Carmel By The Sea
- Pacific Grove
- Pebble Beach
- Carmel Valley
- San Juan Bautista
- Santa Cruz
- Scotts Valley
masonry contractors in Monterey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- California Construction Company660 Lone Tree Rd
- Castilian Custom ConstructionPO Box 1643
- Catherine L Kauer Landscape Architect / Contractor1300 Anton Pl Lic. #2526 / Lic. #892821
- Certified Asphalt375 Ramona Expy
- ConsolidatedP.O. Box 588
- Cypress Construction3390 Trevis Way
- California Construction Company
- Fischer Construction Inc400 Garden Ave
- Fischer Construction Inc
- Labrucherie Builders3115 Crescent Ave
- Labrucherie Builders
- OHMS Handyman Services310 N Chapel Rd
- OHMS Handyman Services
- PETER EICHORN Masonry ArtisansPO Box 222958
- PETER EICHORN Masonry Artisans