C & R Pool Plastering Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2010

C & R Pool Plastering, Inc. is a Roseville, CA, family owned swimming pool contractor servicing the Sacramento metropolitan area for over 30 years. We provide pool remodel, renovation, resurfacing and refinishing service for inground gunite pool and spas. Our specialty Gemstone pebble pool finishes....

Jumper Construction

Family owned and operated, Jumper Construction performs all levels of concrete repair. Our System is a versatile and high performing decorative coating and concrete restoration solution that can restore your dull and cracked cement surfaces and give them a brand new look. Cracks, faded surfaces, dull finishes, all gone! We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. REPAIR don't Replace

01/15/2018

Really good company. They were punctual and friendly. I got a pebbletec style replaster. I forget the name of it but came out looking sharp. I would recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replastered pool pebbletec style

04/12/2017

The job went smoothly, on time, and it now looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool resurfacing and tile cleaning.

01/23/2017

It took approximately a week to finish everything and it went great. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re plastered pool with a pebble texture. It came out very nice. C and R were always on time and very responsive to any questions. I would recommend them to anybody.

10/26/2016

I've called and emailed and no one gets back to me, this can't be a great service provider

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need an inground pool skimmer replaced

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair

09/19/2016

It takes quite awhile to re-plaster a pool, so a review would be premature! Except, that working with Valentino to prepare the requests and information has been great! I'm sure it will turn out well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need pool re-plastered. Am going with Generation Pools WHEN I have the work done!

CATEGORY plastering

We provide inground gunite pool refinishing/plaster. We are a licensed swimming pool contractor capable of complete pool renovations including concrete pool decks, equipment upgrades, solar heating system, tile and rock work along with spa additions.

We are a valuable resource for pool renovations. If you are looking to incorporate swimming pool enhancements and/or complementary items like additional concrete along with a replaster of your pool, we are a great choice. If you're looking to add items like concrete or pool equipment WITHOUT resurfacing your pool...you are better served by calling an appropriate contractor.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check