A Taylor Made Window

California: Contractors
06/30/2022

5327 Jacuzzi St # 5E

Richmond, CA 94804

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Please contact our office for additional information.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

a-Taylor Made Window sells and installs all styles of windows sold by experienced in house estimators and installed by our in-house installers. We do not repair windows. Mr. Taylor founded the company on the principles of providing complete customer satisfaction. Steve and Cathy strongly believe in this philosophy to the extent of assisting customers who had their windows and doors installed with Mr. Taylor over 30 years ago. This attention to customer service is paramount to the standards of a-Taylor Made Window today. We believe that this basic belief of giving value and customer satisfaction is the main reason a-Taylor Made Window has weathered the ups and downs of the past 48 years....

window replacement (35)door installation (5)woodworking (1)

08/25/2020

The lady told me that they don't replace glass, I told them that I need them to replace windows not glass, she asked me the measurements and I gave her the measurements but then they told me that they can't do the work, she just told me to call a glass company.

Description of Work
I called and asked them for a bid on a broken window and some windows to be replaced.

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

09/25/2019

This was a difficult installation because the windows needed to match the homes Architectural design for a house built by a specific Architect of the time period. The Bay window configuration was actually 5 large windows spaced in a curved alcove of the living room. Several were cracked severely and or partially falling out. The removal was difficult and dangerous because of the fragile condition ...

Description of Work
5 Large Bay Windows Replaced in 60+ year Old House

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

03/11/2019

A Taylor Made window did a fantastic job on a complicated installation! While it took longer than I had hoped to sign a contract, the owners, Steve and Cathy as well as the general manager were very responsive to my concerns about the delay. Sticking with them was worth it. They demonstrated excellent problem solving skills (getting extra large windows through the house), finished the job in recor...

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

09/25/2018

I hired this company twice before on projects and they did a good job. However, when I hired them on my house they ended up having to replace two patio door three times each to get the order right. They left an exterior wall open for months during the rainy season. They were sloppy on the details and I had to call them back multiple times to finish detail work and took forever to finish the projec...

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

Where the previous installations were smoother, this time there were issues on the patio doors. We initially installed a Marvin Integrity Wood-Ultrex patio door, but they didn't like the "white" showing on the interlock, sill, and weather-stripping. (We agreed Marvin should provide a better option, which unfortunately they don't.) It takes 4 weeks to get another product. They agreed to change to a...

07/16/2018

Crews were fast and efficient, office staff available.

Description of Work
Install Marvin Integrity windows in both duplex units.

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

06/22/2018

The whole process couldn't have been smoother. From the initial visit to the follow up calls, everything was friendly, clear, professional and well-done. I'd definitely go back to A Taylor Made the next time I need new windows!

Description of Work
Replaced four old windows (aluminum clad).

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

Review for A Taylor Made Window - 5327 Jacuzzi St, Richmond, CA - 37175834

02/15/2018

Excellent customer service, great work quality and a joy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in home

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

02/14/2018

Really wonderful to work with, they knew exactly what would be required with the city since it was in a historic district. They were very knowledgeable and prepared, and very quick and efficient as well. We will be working with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 windows.

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

02/14/2018

They were very accommodating to my needs, they worked well with my schedule and were easy to work with in general.

Description of Work
3 replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

06/30/2017

Windows are great, people friendly and helpful. There were a few scheduling glitches but nothing serious, and a mistake was rectified easily.

Description of Work
Replace 3 windows

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

Replacement & Retro Fit Vinyl, Wood, Clad, Metal, Fiberglass & Wood Entry Windows & Sliding Doors.

Glass only replacement. Window Repair. Over-the-Counter Sales.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing