Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2010

9155 Archibald Ave Ste 302

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

For the best technology, equipment, and workmanship in the industry, count on the skilled plumbing and HVAC technicians at Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air. From offices in Rancho Cucamonga, they proudly serve residents across San Bernardino County and the San Gabriel Valley, offering their skills,

03/28/2018

Angela P.

I had a leak that needed to be looked at on a Sunday. I loved that I received an email and photo stating when he was in route. Vince came out as scheduled. He was able to identify my issue and coordinated the rest of the team to get the job done. They explained every detail to me before beginning the job. Was available to me for ALL my questions, before, during and after the job. His boss, Curtis, was also extremely helpful. I am VERY satisfied with the job they did. Would MOST definitely hire them again. BUT most important is I feel that I have gained a new friend and family member in Vince!

Description of Work
Plumbing - Drain repairs

08/09/2017

Annette O.

Fixed my AC and it was a hundred dollars cheaper than his quote. When we have to replace the AC we WILL can him back!! All star was awesome!!! Thank you!

Description of Work
Curtis came and gave me a very comprehensive estimate for my AC, giving me several options to repair or replace. When he came to repair it he was just a meticulous.

07/27/2017

William S.

Awful. Two men came who i told my background (I have sold over 700 homes and plan to flip 700 more in CA). The main man said things that I knew to be patently false and made suggestions and comments that were nutty or meant to imply danger and expense. Text-book hard sell techniques. Not smart to use on anyone with knowledge or experience. Save that for the 25 year old female with her first house that has no clue about what it costs or what is involved. Their estimate was more than 2.5 times as much as the average and 4 times as much as I ended up paying. They drove up in a awesome and obviously expensive van and matching outfits. They weren't even plumber's. The company's plumbers only come out if they get the job. Obviously they have built in a ton of overhead and sales costs into their business model so they have to charge far more than anyone else. If you love the hard sell from people who will lie to you about plumbing or simply don't know what they are talking about and you love when you can't get them out the door, this is the company for you.

Description of Work
All the plumbing in house being redone.

06/01/2017

Thresa A.

It went very well. I would recommend them. The technician that serviced us was Aldo and he was very good. When I called the company at 9:30 this morning they promptly gave me an appointment today between 1 and 3 and Aldo was knocking on my door at one o'clock promptly.

Description of Work
They repaired a leak in my out door faucet.

02/15/2017

Gene B.

First a foremost they charged me a fair price for the work. Their price came in at least $100 less than other estimates. Reggie is the man. He was very professional, polite and easy to deal with. This company definitively takes pride in their work and I would use them again for any plumbing issues which might arise in the future.

Description of Work
I needed to replace and install a new Moen pull down faucet and three new valve connectors

01/31/2017

Jill W.

I knew we had a plumbing issue. I called them really early one day. They are amazing. I spoke with Allison. All of our community appears to be using them now. They are very personable.

Description of Work
We get a lot of little rocks that go under our home when it rains. This clogs up our pipes, and causes leaks in our house. The put in some new copper plumbing as well.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing, drain cleaning

04/08/2015

Roy G.

I called the plumber for my bathroom leak. But, since he was there and so friendly, I kept finding more things for him to do. The toilet had to be removed and lots of damage to the walls, baseboards and framing. He cleaned everything, sprayed a mold killer / preventer, and placed a dehumidifier to dry everything out. This leak had been active for quite a while and we didn't see it until damage had been done. In the kitchen, he removed the old faucet and supply lines and replaced with a nice new modern faucet and new safety water supply lines. It works so well!!! He's coming back next week to check on everything and make sure nothing is leaking.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak behind my master bath toilet, installed new shower valve, replaced my kitchen sink faucet and the old supply lines that were ready to burst, and about half a dozen small things that have been annoying me for a few years.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

12/15/2014

Allen G.

My experience with this company was excellent! My bathroom floor was flooding and I was in a panic, not knowing how to stop the leak or where it was coming from. This was Sunday morning at 6:30! Even though this was on a Sunday and during "off hours", they had a plumber (Tom) there in about an hour. Before that Allison, their excellent dispatcher, walked me through turning off the water to the house to prevent further leaking and carpet damage and calmed me down by telling me she would get a plumber there as soon as possible. Tom was courteous and professional and patiently answered all of my questions. On the phone he told me to use rags and towels to absorb the water. When he got there, he immediately found the problem and fixed it. (A bolt near the base of the toilet needed tightening.) And his fee was---nothing! He didn't charge me, not even for the house call, and this was on a Sunday morning. It doesn't need to be said that All Star Plumbing and Rooter is now whom I will call for all my plumbing problems, especially in an emergency. I highly recommended this company.

Description of Work
Tightened the bolt near the base of the toilet. The loose bolt was causing a leak and which was causing my bathroom floor to flood.

Category plumbing, water damage restoration, drain cleaning

06/26/2014

Frank Q.

They were excellent. The job went very well overall. They got the job done on time, and the price was great. We will not use them again, because we moved away. They were doing work on a home that we were selling.

07/08/2013

Chris A.

Arrive on time, and checked both bathrooms to see where the leak was coming from. He notice the problem and told my husband what to do, so that he could handle the problem himself. He did not charge us for the visit, what a nice guy. Also, he had a friend of his come out to the house to check for mold, which he found none, yeah, and also no charge. Great experience!

Description of Work
Help us locate the problem, which would allow us to fix it

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

03/05/2013

Agnes K.

Justin and Anthony did the job.They were at my house on time. They have all the modern equipments and they really know what they are doing. I had many overly anxious questions but they answered all of them very patiently It was overall a pleasant experience and a load off my chest. Worth every penny.

Description of Work
Allstar Plumbing & Rooter inspected all my drainpipes, they even put the videocamera in my kitchen drainpipe (all previous plumbers said it can not be done, but they did it.) Next they videod and located the main sewer line which was O.K. under the house where it is cast iron but outside the house where it is clay it was broken several places and blocked by dense roots. Luckily it coud be hydrojetted I wanted them to do the trenchless relining, they agreed that was the best choice. The trenchless relining took one day to complete (60 feet} and all I have is a neat 3 feet x 3 feet hole in my yard. The warranty is 50 years. The house is about 48 years old, The sewer needed cleaning 2x a year + I constantly worried that the leaking sewer may damage the foundation.

Category drain pipe, drain cleaning

01/08/2013

ana Z.

They were great. They showed up when they said they would, they were prompt, they did a great job and they left everything in perfect condition. They did a really good job! I was very happy!

Description of Work
They replaced my entire sewer line.

Category drain pipe, drain cleaning

11/03/2012

santos R.

I had sewer lines blocked , from start to finish the work went well. I was satisfied with the work. Thank you.

Description of Work
I have used allstar to clean the sewer lines about a year ago 2011 and was very happy with their services and reasonable prices. Justin, is very professional and when I called on a saturday, he did all he could to have someone come right away. Anthony, the plumber, came on time, checked all the sewer lines to see where the blockage was located. He took his time and was able to clean out the lines. Unfortunedly I have roots in three different places that need to be taken care off. He gave me the option of having the hydro cleaning that would probably buy me some time, before I have to do the more expensive relining. There was no pressure to buy extra services or extra charges. Since my wife and I are currently unemployed, I would have to wait on the hydro cleaning or the relining and hope that the clearing of the line would do for now. I am very satisfied with their service and recomend them to anyone who may need the services of an honest company.

Category drain cleaning

Dry County Restoration

Here at Dry County Restoration we are a Five Star Rated Family owned and operated company out of Corona Ca. We are a fully licensed and insured Water Damage Mitigation company working with all residential and commercial clients. We specialize in Water Damage, Mold Remediation, and Restoration of your home to bring it back to its Natural Beauty. We work with all insurance carriers and bill them directly. We offer FREE Water Damage analysis and FREE Leak Detection through our Partners RT Olson Plumbing. Our Co. owner Stephen Gimenez is a previous high level Large Loss field adjuster who has handled over 8,000 claims as an adjuster and knows the insurance and claims world backwards and forwards. No one can navigate a complex insurance claim like Dry County Restoration. Call us today for Free Water Damage or Plumbing Leak Inspection / Detection. We take over your claims and work for you to get you the maximum return to restore your home.

Wootton Architecture

Prime Team Builders INC

Prime Team Builders INC offers quality service at an affordable price. We are owner operated and look forward to working with you soon. Please Contact us today about an estimate!

Award 2022

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

sewer,drain cleaning, repair, rplacement, water heaters, copper repiping, hydro jetting, slab leaks, leak detection,trenchless pipe relining, sewer camera inspection, faucets, toilets, bath tubs, showers, remodels,hoa's,garbage disposals,plumbing inspections.HVAC, water damage restoration, structural dry out