Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2010

For the best technology, equipment, and workmanship in the industry, count on the skilled plumbing and HVAC technicians at Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air. From offices in Rancho Cucamonga, they proudly serve residents across San Bernardino County and the San Gabriel Valley, offering their skills, insights, and honest evaluations to find solutions that will meet and exceed your needs. They are small enough that every customer truly matters but big enough to handle any maintenance, repair, or installation need you may have. To learn more, schedule a free estimate today. Save $25 on your service when you schedule online!...

Home Comfort USA

Home Comfort USA Air Conditioning and Heating is a 3rd generation family owned heating and air conditioning company located in Southern California. We’re on a mission to change people’s lives. We do that by working within our community to create a positive change and by exceeding expectations, going above and beyond to make sure that our customers are satisfied. When we answer the phone, we ask, “How can we make you smile?” And that’s just what we plan to do. Our HVAC technicians, installers and comfort advisors have been professionally trained in: AC repair, replacement, installation, furnace repair, and heater replacement as well. Call us today! 714-459-5193

Dandy Heating and Air

Our business specializes in indoor air quality, duct replacement, air balancing, whole home air purification, whole home heating and air safety inspections, safety inspections and preventative tune-ups, complete heating and air system design- from the most economic choice up to the more premium option.

Mega Clean Air

Welcome to Mega Clean Air, where we thrive to provide excellent customer service. We are a licensed HVAC and construction company. We are certified to remove asbestos, clean air ducts and vent pipes, and we can handle all of your appliance repair needs. We take pride in our work, and we offer commitment to delivering exceptional workmanship and dependability for each and every job. We offer a reminder call for all annual maintenance services. We use professional equipment, and we're open on Sundays too! Some estimates can be provided over the phone. Give us a try, and you'll be our customer for life. Family owned and operated.

03/28/2018

I had a leak that needed to be looked at on a Sunday. I loved that I received an email and photo stating when he was in route. Vince came out as scheduled. He was able to identify my issue and coordinated the rest of the team to get the job done. They explained every detail to me before beginning the job. Was available to me for ALL my questions, before, during and after the job. His boss, Curtis,...

Description of Work
Plumbing - Drain repairs

08/09/2017

Fixed my AC and it was a hundred dollars cheaper than his quote. When we have to replace the AC we WILL can him back!! All star was awesome!!! Thank you!

Description of Work
Curtis came and gave me a very comprehensive estimate for my AC, giving me several options to repair or replace. When he came to repair it he was just a meticulous.

07/27/2017

Awful. Two men came who i told my background (I have sold over 700 homes and plan to flip 700 more in CA). The main man said things that I knew to be patently false and made suggestions and comments that were nutty or meant to imply danger and expense. Text-book hard sell techniques. Not smart to use on anyone with knowledge or experience. Save that for the 25 year old female with her first house ...

Description of Work
All the plumbing in house being redone.

06/01/2017

It went very well. I would recommend them. The technician that serviced us was Aldo and he was very good. When I called the company at 9:30 this morning they promptly gave me an appointment today between 1 and 3 and Aldo was knocking on my door at one o'clock promptly.

Description of Work
They repaired a leak in my out door faucet.

02/15/2017

First a foremost they charged me a fair price for the work. Their price came in at least $100 less than other estimates. Reggie is the man. He was very professional, polite and easy to deal with. This company definitively takes pride in their work and I would use them again for any plumbing issues which might arise in the future.

Description of Work
I needed to replace and install a new Moen pull down faucet and three new valve connectors

01/31/2017

I knew we had a plumbing issue. I called them really early one day. They are amazing. I spoke with Allison. All of our community appears to be using them now. They are very personable.

Description of Work
We get a lot of little rocks that go under our home when it rains. This clogs up our pipes, and causes leaks in our house. The put in some new copper plumbing as well.

Category irrigation system installer","plumber","drain cleaning company

04/08/2015

I called the plumber for my bathroom leak. But, since he was there and so friendly, I kept finding more things for him to do. The toilet had to be removed and lots of damage to the walls, baseboards and framing. He cleaned everything, sprayed a mold killer / preventer, and placed a dehumidifier to dry everything out. This leak had been active for quite a while and we didn't see it until damage had been done. In the kitchen, he removed the old faucet and supply lines and replaced with a nice new modern faucet and new safety water supply lines. It works so well!!! He's coming back next week to check on everything and make sure nothing is leaking.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak behind my master bath toilet, installed new shower valve, replaced my kitchen sink faucet and the old supply lines that were ready to burst, and about half a dozen small things that have been annoying me for a few years.

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber","home remodeling contractor","drain cleaning company

12/15/2014

My experience with this company was excellent! My bathroom floor was flooding and I was in a panic, not knowing how to stop the leak or where it was coming from. This was Sunday morning at 6:30! Even though this was on a Sunday and during "off hours", they had a plumber (Tom) there in about an hour. Before that Allison, their excellent dispatcher, walked me through turning off the water to the house to prevent further leaking and carpet damage and calmed me down by telling me she would get a plumber there as soon as possible. Tom was courteous and professional and patiently answered all of my questions. On the phone he told me to use rags and towels to absorb the water. When he got there, he immediately found the problem and fixed it. (A bolt near the base of the toilet needed tightening.) And his fee was---nothing! He didn't charge me, not even for the house call, and this was on a Sunday morning. It doesn't need to be said that All Star Plumbing and Rooter is now whom I will call for all my plumbing problems, especially in an emergency. I highly recommended this company.

Description of Work
Tightened the bolt near the base of the toilet. The loose bolt was causing a leak and which was causing my bathroom floor to flood.

Category plumber","water damage restoration service","drain cleaning company

06/26/2014

They were excellent. The job went very well overall. They got the job done on time, and the price was great. We will not use them again, because we moved away. They were doing work on a home that we were selling.

Category plumber

07/08/2013

Arrive on time, and checked both bathrooms to see where the leak was coming from. He notice the problem and told my husband what to do, so that he could handle the problem himself. He did not charge us for the visit, what a nice guy. Also, he had a friend of his come out to the house to check for mold, which he found none, yeah, and also no charge. Great experience!

Description of Work
Help us locate the problem, which would allow us to fix it

Category plumber","drain cleaning company

sewer,drain cleaning, repair, rplacement, water heaters, copper repiping, hydro jetting, slab leaks, leak detection,trenchless pipe relining, sewer camera inspection, faucets, toilets, bath tubs, showers, remodels,hoa's,garbage disposals,plumbing inspections.HVAC, water damage restoration, structural dry out

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available