Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2010

For the best technology, equipment, and workmanship in the industry, count on the skilled plumbing and HVAC technicians at Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air. From offices in Rancho Cucamonga, they proudly serve residents across San Bernardino County and the San Gabriel Valley, offering their skills, insights, and honest evaluations to find solutions that will meet and exceed your needs. They are small enough that every customer truly matters but big enough to handle any maintenance, repair, or installation need you may have. To learn more, schedule a free estimate today. Save $25 on your service when you schedule online!...

Universal Heating And Air

Universal Heating And Air

AC repair AC installation Heating and cooling supply mini split install air ducts install and cleaning heater repair ductless system repair

03/28/2018

I had a leak that needed to be looked at on a Sunday. I loved that I received an email and photo stating when he was in route. Vince came out as scheduled. He was able to identify my issue and coordinated the rest of the team to get the job done. They explained every detail to me before beginning the job. Was available to me for ALL my questions, before, during and after the job. His boss, Curtis,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing - Drain repairs

08/09/2017

Fixed my AC and it was a hundred dollars cheaper than his quote. When we have to replace the AC we WILL can him back!! All star was awesome!!! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Curtis came and gave me a very comprehensive estimate for my AC, giving me several options to repair or replace. When he came to repair it he was just a meticulous.

07/27/2017

Awful. Two men came who i told my background (I have sold over 700 homes and plan to flip 700 more in CA). The main man said things that I knew to be patently false and made suggestions and comments that were nutty or meant to imply danger and expense. Text-book hard sell techniques. Not smart to use on anyone with knowledge or experience. Save that for the 25 year old female with her first house ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All the plumbing in house being redone.

06/01/2017

It went very well. I would recommend them. The technician that serviced us was Aldo and he was very good. When I called the company at 9:30 this morning they promptly gave me an appointment today between 1 and 3 and Aldo was knocking on my door at one o'clock promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a leak in my out door faucet.

02/15/2017

First a foremost they charged me a fair price for the work. Their price came in at least $100 less than other estimates. Reggie is the man. He was very professional, polite and easy to deal with. This company definitively takes pride in their work and I would use them again for any plumbing issues which might arise in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace and install a new Moen pull down faucet and three new valve connectors

CATEGORY plumbing

sewer,drain cleaning, repair, rplacement, water heaters, copper repiping, hydro jetting, slab leaks, leak detection,trenchless pipe relining, sewer camera inspection, faucets, toilets, bath tubs, showers, remodels,hoa's,garbage disposals,plumbing inspections.HVAC, water damage restoration, structural dry out

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available