The Flat Rate Computer Guy

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2010

4.3

Computer Training

$75 flat rate repair for any computer, network, or whatever else goes beep in the night....

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

01/10/2017

Flawless! Shawn arrived on time on a Sunday which surprised me as I thought it would be only during the week but went right to work and was very professional in his work ethics & did a top notch installation without a hitch. He was very much at ease with the installation as he explained what was happening at every step of the way. I was more than satisfied with his work along with his work ethics. Very professional & I will definitely will use again if any computer problems arise.

Description of Work
I needed a Printer installed so I could print on both my desktop & laptop computers in my home.

10/01/2015

I was very pleased with Shawn's work. He arrived promptly as scheduled. He was very polite, friendly, and professional from start to finish. He was easygoing and easy to talk to, listened well and explained things in a very clear way. He immediately went to work on my computer, did a systematic and thorough examination of things that might be slowing it down. Then he proceeded to work on each problem and explained it all to me as he went along. He made helpful suggestions for programs I might want to install, and gave me advice on how to keep it running smoothly and save money on anti-virus software. I would highly recommend Shawn, and will certainly be calling him for any future computer service I need.

Description of Work
Shawn fixed my computer, which had been very slow and hanging up just about every 5 minutes. He thoroughly assessed the problem, carefully removed files, spyware and adware that were causing it to run very slow. He optmized the system and showed me what he was doing. He added a helpful cleanout program, which I can use to keep it running smoothly. Using it after he left, I tested many programs, and was thrilled to be able to use them without the eternal wait I used to have. The programs open quickly, files and photos open and transfer quickly now. I was able to get work done much faster... wish I had called him a year ago!

10/02/2014

Excellent service, he was able to save an older computer, did not charge any extra, just the flat rate, I would highly recommend his services and would use him again

Description of Work
Removed viruses from a 4 yr old computer

04/13/2014

Great job, quick and efficient very professional

Description of Work
fixed my computer that crashed

01/24/2014

The Flat Rate Computer Guy took out the hard drive from my computer and put it into a used a computer. He did not return my external wi-fi or the hard drive. I've tried to email and calling him and he will not respond back.

Description of Work
The Flat Rate Computer Guy stated to me that my computer was not fixable. He said the motherboard was cracked and not able to fix it.

Category computer repair

I did determine the computer was a loss, pulled her hard drive from the machine, and offered to transfer her data to a new computer for FREE. She asked if I had used laptops and I told her that I would look around and let her know. When I did find one within her budget (under $100), I called and left a message with her and got no return call. When I tried to call her again days later, her phone was disconnected. I went by her house and no one was home. I left a note saying I am trying to contact her and the next day I got an email from her asking for her stuff back. I returned to her house the next day with her equipment in hand, again, no one home. Per her instructions, I left the equipment in a discreet location near the entrance to her apartment. My guess is that she cannot afford a new computer, didn't pay her cell phone bill, and was embarrassed to face it. I even offered to come out at a later date and transfer the data, at no charge, when she could get a new computer. I take pride in my work and have nothing to gain from holding onto remnants of old, broken computers. I think this woman has had her pride damaged by her personal financial situation and has nothing better to do than take it out on others.

01/02/2014

Description of Work
My computer had been crashing and going to blue screen. Shawn came by and cleared to whole computer of viruses and got it running great for $60! I will definitely call him in the future.

Category computer repair

"Viruses and software, Mac or PC, always the same, flat rate fee!" $75 flat rate for any computer, network, or whatever else goes beep in the night.