Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Pismo Beach, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Pismo Beach
- Central Coast Asphalt MaintenanceI was out of town when the work was done, but my neighbor, who was the contact person, took cell phone photos as the work was being done; areas were filled and sealed on the driveway and the aprons were complete; one worker did the job, working 6 hours straight without a lunch break; We are very pleased with the results and working with Rufino Serrano; would highly recommend the
- Central Coast SealcoatingAll went well. Mike and his employees are very nice to deal with. The second coat was completed on the second day. Looks great! My ratings speak for itself! Usually we have the driveways resealed every 2 yrs. Somehow, I let another yr. slip by, so it had been 3 yrs. and it showed! Back to our 2 maintenance and hope to have Mike as our go- to asphalt maintenance guy
- Central Coast Asphalt MaintenanceI had a big pothole at the foot of my driveway caused by heavy rain runoff, and Danny at Central Coast Asphalt responded immediately with a bid. Time of year was between rains during the last part of winter, which necessitated rescheduling the work several times (work area was too damp), but Danny was very patient and accommodated my changes. He's a busy guy and may need 4-5 days to answer emails or texts, but always caught up with my inquiries. He and a helper finished the job in one day, even though the delivery of fresh asphalt didn't arrive until 6 or 7 PM -- they stayed until the job was done. Also, Danny dug and installed a drainage pipe under the problem spot to help keep runoff from washing over and degrading the new surface -- this was really important for me. Thank you Danny
- Jv Paving And Seal CoatingMr. Anaya came to the house on 3-14-2014 and gave me an estimate on the job. He and two other fellows returned, as arranged, on 3-17-2014 and completed the job in about three hours. Everything went smoothly.
- Central Coast Asphalt MaintenanceC C Asphalt did an amazing job on my driveway - filled the cracks expertly, NO splash on walls or scrubs, trimmed the hedges so they could get to seal coat the curb ( without me even asking ) - i mean these men were the best and clearly take pride is excellent workmanship. I WILL use them again and Highly Recommended to friends and neighbors ... PeaceLigh
- Network Construction & DrywallI learned the hard way a long time ago that he was the only contractor I needed. Even with a management company taking care of my rentals, I use Eddie and not their workers. When ever I have someone else do the work, he has to come and do it over again. So no matter how long I have to wait, I want only him to do the work. Being a general contractor, he does all the work himself. He does not have to sub the work out. This saves a lot of time. If anything does wrong he will fix it. He guarantees his work. I am not his only client who will wait for him to do the work. His price is more than reasonable. By doing all the work himself the job is not as costly as a contractor who has to use subs to get the work done. Quality of his work is excellent. He always responds to my emergencies. He is always on time. If not, he will always call and let me know. His professionalism count not be better. He is very proud of his work. Will never do a sloppy job. When I have him go over an apartment that has been vacated, he fixes everything. When he is finished, the apartment if move in ready. He even does the house cleaning himself
- Madruga ConstructionI had Ed Madruga construct a 275 six ft. fence for me this year, 2013 He constructed it with metal posts every 8 feet. I couldn't have been more pleased. He was reasonable, on time, and HONEST! I feel very lucky to have met him. His work is impeccable. I give him an "A" plus all the way.
- Carolina Grading & GravelCarolina Paving did the job about eight years ago. They did a fantastic job. The driveway is holding really well.
- Newberry Sealcoating ServicesHe's very honest. He does everyone's seal coating around here, residential and commercial. He's a perfectionist and always on time. He treats you right, has been doing it for 20 years and is very professional.
- Golden State Sealing & StripingVoluntarily delayed the job because of possible rain rather than doing it and getting the money. Did an excellant job. Paid attention to and complied with our requests
Driveway Pavers in Pismo Beach
- Business Description:Berry Construction and Restoration is a General Contractor specializing in all phases of construction. We also perform Restoration and Repairs due to Water, Fire, Wind, and Mold Damage. Berry Construction will work directly with you and your insurance company to insure that all repairs are done to your complete satisfaction and in a timely fashionRecent Review:Everything was ordered and shipped to their office so I didn't have to have the vanity and the tub stored in my house. Once they received all the materials they came and started the work. The whole process was very well coordinated and they showed up every day for 11 days straight. They cleaned up at the end of the day. They put down plastic on the flooring to protect it. At the end of the 11 days I had a brand new beautiful bathroom. They had helpful suggestions and my bathroom looks perfect! It was much simpler than I thought it would be and they made it look so easyBonnie R.
- Business Description:Owner operated.Recent Review:I was out of town when the work was done, but my neighbor, who was the contact person, took cell phone photos as the work was being done; areas were filled and sealed on the driveway and the aprons were complete; one worker did the job, working 6 hours straight without a lunch break; We are very pleased with the results and working with Rufino Serrano; would highly recommend theDonald H.
- Business Description:Handyman service. Licensed general contractor since 1989.Recent Review:Such a nice and candid individual! On time, great work, comfortable interactions and great work. He was able to remove an item from my shower that 4 prior handymen were unable to; to see if he can replace the rubber base. He made it look so simple! We've had a bad go at Handymen since moving to SLO last year and such a shame... But Paul... <sigh> brings great faith and great work! Thank you for having him as one of your referred companies. <br /Ramona A.
- Business Description:We Service all of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo County. We are a fully operational water damage and construction. We are a company that does it all and does it right the first time. When water damage turns your life upside down we are there to turn your life right side up. 24/7 Emergency Service. We also offer a full service handyman that is available at all times. "Where Commitment to Service Comes First", "Clean, Honest, Dependable; why settle for LESS"
- Business Description:We are a leading General Contracting Firm that prides itself in quality services. We hold ourself to the highest standards in the industry.
- Business Description:Serving the five Cities
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
- Business Description:Excavation Road repairRecent Review:I had Ed Madruga construct a 275 six ft. fence for me this year, 2013 He constructed it with metal posts every 8 feet. <br /> I couldn't have been more pleased. He was reasonable, on time, and HONEST! I feel very lucky to have met him. His work is impeccable. I give him an "A" plus all the way. <br /> <br /Joye N.
- Business Description:Golden State Sealing & Striping, Inc. is a family owned company that opened in 2007. We specialize in quality work and customer service for either your residential or commerical needs.Recent Review:They were amazing! They did an amazing job of repairing broken curbs, cracks, and holes. Then they repaved the entire driveway and it looks amazing now. They were neat, thorough, respectful and speedy. <br /> I would highly recommend Golden State Sealing and Paving. <br /Marilyn W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Pismo Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Berry Construction & Restoration, Inc.2116 Lopez Dr.
Arroyo Grande, California 93420
- Berry Construction & Restoration, Inc.
- Golden State Sealing & StripingPO Box 710
Arroyo Grande, California 93421
- Golden State Sealing & Striping
- Madruga ConstructionPO BOX 232
Paso Robles, California 93447
- Madruga Construction
- O'Shea Construction447 Stuart Ave
Cayucos, California 93430
- O'Shea Construction
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman785 Quintana Rd Ste 236
Morro Bay, California 93442
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman
- Quality PaintingPO Box 415
Los Alamos, California 93440
- Quality Painting