If your cedar fence has seen better days, a once-over with a pressure washer and a fresh stain job can have it looking good as new. Find out all the necessary steps and considerations for cleaning your cedarwood fence here.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Pine Grove, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Pine Grove
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingFabulous; since fence was close to our garage and right next to neighbor's garage, it was a tricky situation. S-V was able to modify our gutters and convince the neighbor to allow installation of gutters. Furthermore all of the S-V workmen were observant, helpful and amazing workers. Since supply chain issues were a problem, S-V was able to help us modify our plan to overcome the necessary delays
- K & MKevin and Martin did a phenomenal job! Two guys with a lot of great experience in so many different areas. Very professional, easy to get along with, and overall great guys to have working on your property. They even looked into plumbing and flooring issues I was curious about and were just as knowledgeable about those projects as they were about the fence. I’ll hire them again in a heartbeat for those projects
- M.C. Fence and DeckThey were punctual for the estimate and provided detailed info for it. The estimate pricing was also very good.
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingSimple Visions did a professional and artful job of building a fence along the street side of our property. It is beautiful and durable and will be with us for many years.
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- Gonzalez Fence CompanyCarlos and his Crew were professional, highly efficient, and thorough in their approach in building our fence. We are so pleased with the outcome. More than happy to refer Carlos to anyone that needs fencing.
- Ld ConstructionA friend had recommended LD Construction to us. We contacted Gustavo the owner and he came out to look at our project. We were not entirely sure what we wanted to do and he offered suggestions. After plans were drawn up and a price agreed on, work was scheduled. He showed up when he said he would and the project went smoothly. Gustavo was very accommodating as several times the design was changed or modified. The project went quick and the end resalt was beautiful. We really enjoyed working with Gustavo and plan on having LD Costruction come back this spring and summer for another project
- Gemini construction and handyman servicesIt was great. He was right on time. He was helpful and polite. He was real nice guy. The work looked great.
- Taylor Enterprise FencingI’m one of those people who enjoys learning about and doing all of their own home improvement projects, but a recent fence installation was definitely more than I could take on. I contacted nearly a dozen local companies and contractors, and Taylor Enterprise Fencing was hands down the best from start to finish. Communication was great, they were always on time, and always knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. They charged a reasonable rate for exemplary work: I’ve been comparing to other new fences recently and haven’t seen its equal. In particular their use of a metal frame for the gates and a third rail about halfway up the fence stood out, and should mean a much sturdier fence in the long run. They did quick work and left the work site totally clean. I would highly recommend them
- Express Fence ServicesVincent Walters came fairly fast once we agreed on the work to be done and the contract was agreed upon. He did three types of fencing in my yard: wrought iron, chain link and field fencing. This was to keep 3 dogs of various sizes confined when turned out and the type of fencing chosen depended upon its location in the yard. The house looks great with the wrought iron complementing its age/style. The other fences both keep the dogs from jumping out and protect them from a drainage area in the yard. I would hire Express Fencing again if I needed more fence work done
Last update on September 15, 2022
Fence Contractors in Pine Grove, CA
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Looking for a fencing solution that won't break the bank? This guide breaks down how to install low-cost chain link fencing in 8 simple, DIY-friendly steps.
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Find fence companies in
- Sutter Creek,
- Mokelumne Hill,
- West Point,
- Mountain Ranch,
- San Andreas,
- Valley Springs,
- Diamond Springs,
- Angels Camp,
- Cameron Park,
- Shingle Springs,
- Pollock Pines,
Fence Companies in Pine Grove, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bell Construction & Electric11275 Sunrise Gold Circle Suite E
Rancho Cordova, California 95742
- Bell Construction & Electric
- Central Coast Acoustic CeilingsPO Box 580
Grover Beach, California 93483
- Central Coast Acoustic Ceilings
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Michael Moser Developer, Inv.3000 T St #200
Sacramento, California 95816
- Michael Moser Developer, Inv.
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc1010 North Batavia St # B
Orange, California 92867
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California 93451
- Van Note Construction
Fencing contractors that service Pine Grove
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.