Heat pumps are a great way to warm homes in places where the thermostat doesn’t often go below freezing. To get the most out of your air-source heat pump system, follow our guide to optimal temperature setting use and keep your home nice and toasty.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Oakdale, CA
There are 27 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Oakdale
- Accutemp Heating And AirGreat, first company that I have hired in last year, that did their job the right way the first time. Was extremely pleased with the all new system, vents, closet work that they did and they worked with me on scheduling. Would hire again.
- Accutemp Heating And AirI had AccuTemp come install central heat and air in my home. Brad the owner showed up on time he wore mask ans gloves to help put my mind at ease since I am immune compromised. He inspected the home and put together a free quote. As soon as the equipment arrived he and his worker came out and did everything up to code and in a timely manner. He did not try and upset me a larger unit he offered units that were proper size for the square footage of my home. He handled pulling all needed permits and scheduled the inspection himself for the system. It passed with flying colors. He made sure I understood how to use my thermostat and if I had any questions he was prompt in answering them and returning any calls I made. I definitely would use his service again and recommend him to all my friends and family. He's a trustworthy guy and runs a trustworthy business. He's also licensed and bonded. I signed up for the loyalty program he offered he comes out twice a year to inspect my unit and check for any issues and change my filter he even made sure I had two extras
- Derek Sawyers Smart Energy Heating & Air IncFast, excellent service! Tony was friendly and informative and quick to figure out our problem and fix it without any problems! I would recommend Derek Sawyer’s Smart Energy Heating and Air to anyone!!
- Derek Sawyers Smart Energy Heating & Air IncWonderful! They showed up on time, and walked us through all the process step by step. the sales person was really good as well, and explained everything. Overall, they were very nice!
- Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air ConditioningI got say, these folks (Bell Bros.) really did go above and beyond..... for that, I am most grateful and appreciative. My dad isn't exactly the most proactive person, so when his A/C unit started making an unusual sound, I decided to do something about it. I called the Bell Bros. and scheduled an appointment to have their $87 tune-up done on his system. But upon arrival, technician Anthony, immediately recognized that is was a more serious problem than we thought. But what caught my attention was more than the usual quote. They REALLY are the "No Surprise Guys". Anthony took the time to explain the situation. Not only detailing the matter at hand, but also providing insight on possible future repairs. Even to be so honest as to provide information on the plausibility of having to replace the system, which no one wants to hear. But, nevertheless, he was honest and ground, which always goes a long way with my family. I am more than content with the service provided by Anthony and Bell Bros. and will always go to them to seek their advise on these matters. I cannot express enough my gratitude for their assistance. I usually do not take time to write reviews, but for these folks I am
- Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air ConditioningWonderful! They came out quickly and on time. Their repairman was very good, very professional, and really a nice guy. Without going into detail it was apparent that the warranty co. was trying to charge over $1000 for repairs that weren't even needed! They had told my son that their compressor was ruined when all it needed was (I think) a new start capacitor! Plus the warranty co. people told my son that they would HAVE to perform a PURGE which they would have to agree to and that the PURGE wasn't covered by the warranty and would be $800! Bell Brothers came by, fixed the problem and that was that. Cost: around $30
- Evolution Heating + CoolingVery well. Enrique was pleasant from the first moment I spoke with him on the phone. I called him three times in the same day because he was willing to try to help me over the phone instead of just taking my money. Then we set an appointment and he was on time and covid19 appropriate. He service the air conditioner/heater and then told me what to do in the future to service the air conditioner/heater on my own. Very pleased with the service I received. Thank you Enrique
- Essentra Heating And AirWe called to ok the estimate and Hector the owner had the unit we asked for the next day and began installing it . This required a crane to lift to the second story. He finished the complete install in 2 days including fabrication of some duct work. He was on time, stuck to his quote, and did an excellent install. I have had rentals for 50 years and so far he was the best air cond and heating install yet. Jose assisted him and both were respectful and tidy and went beyond my expectations. BTW he was two and a half thousand cheaper than my previous air guy I had used for ten years. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HECTOR AND ESSENTRA HEATING AND AIR They were also compliant with Covid precautions
- Bright Home Energy Servicesamazing!! professional, friendly services, 1 day for AC, 3 for roof(which was 3 layers over 40yrs old) m overwhelmed with how smoothly everything went, i cannot stress enough how comfortable they made me feel taking such a huge step n getting this all done.
- McLaughlin Heating and Air ConditioningThey have been absolutely excellent. One time I was having a problem and they discovered something was done incorrectly. They fixed it and did not charge me. I would highly recommend them and I will hire them again.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Oakdale
- Business Description:As the owner of AccuTemp Heating & Air I have 19 years of experience in the hvac industry. We are EPA certified and licensed and bonded. I find it important that technicians have a strong theoretical knowledge of how the systems work. All my technicians are graduates of trade schools where they have studied Hvac diagnostics. As a former instructor at various trade schools, I find it important to continue training for employees throughout their careers, they continue factory training while emp..Recent Review:I had AccuTemp come install central heat and air in my home. Brad the owner showed up on time he wore mask ans gloves to help put my mind at ease since I am immune compromised. He inspected the home and put together a free quote. As soon as the equipment arrived he and his worker came out and did everything up to code and in a timely manner. He did not try and upset me a larger unit he offered units that were proper size for the square footage of my home. He handled pulling all needed permits and scheduled the inspection himself for the system. It passed with flying colors. He made sure I understood how to use my thermostat and if I had any questions he was prompt in answering them and returning any calls I made. I definitely would use his service again and recommend him to all my friends and family. He's a trustworthy guy and runs a trustworthy business. He's also licensed and bonded. I signed up for the loyalty program he offered he comes out twice a year to inspect my unit and check for any issues and change my filter he even made sure I had two extras.Heather V.
- Business Description:Along with solar, heating and air conditioning installation, we also supply our customers with services like air conditioner and furnace maintenance/repairs. Honey’s is also a proud Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and offer a wide range of equipment that backs our commitment to excellence and our environmental responsibility . Our business is a reflection of the people we serve. We set out to do things differently. We looked outside our industry for inspiration, to companies that offer not only ex..Recent Review:Great customer service. Very helpful. Extremely affordable.lilia c.
- Business Description:We are a Heating & A/C contractor that specializes in residential service repairs, maintenance, and new installations. We also do light commercial service, maintenance. and installation. We have 25 employees. We are also a service provider for The Home Depot and can offer financing through them. G.E. or HeroRecent Review:Fast, excellent service! Tony was friendly and informative and quick to figure out our problem and fix it without any problems! I would recommend Derek Sawyer’s Smart Energy Heating and Air to anyone!!Carrie D.
- Business Description:Coronavirus Update: We care about your health and continue to service our customers safely. With COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) dominating headlines around the globe, we wanted to take a moment to let you know that our technicians are taking appropriate and recommended precautions against virus transmission. Whether at home, in the workplace, or out in the field, they have the information and supplies that they need to protect themselves, their coworkers, and their clients. Our commitment to yo..Recent Review:Forgot password, can’t follow orders to change. I’m 85 don’t get itShirley B.
- Business Description:Comfort Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides professional HVAC and indoor air quality services to our friends and neighbors in Oakdale, Modesto, and the surrounding communities. We believe in honest, durable services that address your individual needs with respect and compassion. With free quotes, flat-rate pricing, and same-day service appointments, we make it easy to fix, maintain, or replace your heating and cooling equipment. We’re even available around the clock to address any eme..Recent Review:At first it went well. The technicians were professional. They said the install would take 2 1/2 days. The first two days were fine. They asked if they could change the date to finish the install and we said yes. They came for the final 1/2 day of work which turned into a whole day. Early in the afternoon, one technician said he had to leave early. No problem. The other two technicians said they could finish. It went on and on. The two technicians could not figure out how to wire in the thermostat, and they finally gave up. The heat would turn on, but never turn off by itself. My mom had to keep getting up in the middle of the night to turn the unit on and off again to keep from freezing or sweating like in a sauna. They said they would be back the next day to install a simple thermostat and have everything working correctly. .they did not return. Everytime I called the technicians would tell me they were working on roofing jobs for other customers that had to be finished immediately because it was going to rain. After two weeks of this ********, I put my foot down and said I wanted my parent's job finished. Two technicians came out one more time and installed a new, very simple looking thermostat. I thought everything was great and thanked them, only to find out a year later that the new thermostat had also been wired incorrectly and would not come on or shut off on its own. This was the first time my mother has ever had central heat and air. She didn't realize that the thermostat wasn't working properly, and I didn't find this out for an entire year. My mother had a schedule posted on her bedroom wall reminding her when to turn on and off the unit to keep the temperature comfortable. Needless to say, I was ******. I called and asked the company once again to fix the problem. This time they sent out Amoz Marshsll. He was knowledgeable, professional and polite. He fixed the wiring problem in 15 minutes, apologized for it being done incorrectly the first two times and left. He was amazing. I wish he had installed the original unitToni B.
- Business Description:Evolution heating and cooling was established 2016. We are based out of Delhi CA. We offer repair service and installation to customers. We also are also trained in performing air duct cleaning and indoor air quality. Our technicians are all background checked to make you feel more peace of mind who will be entering your home.Recent Review:Very well. Enrique was pleasant from the first moment I spoke with him on the phone. I called him three times in the same day because he was willing to try to help me over the phone instead of just taking my money. Then we set an appointment and he was on time and covid19 appropriate. He service the air conditioner/heater and then told me what to do in the future to service the air conditioner/heater on my own. Very pleased with the service I received. Thank you EnriqueJulie M.
- Business Description:Heating and Air Conditioning Repair, Service, and InstallationRecent Review:Outstanding service and very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be performed. I would definitely recommend this company and I will definitely us their service in the near future for my AC maintenance, and needOmar A.
- Business Description:Call today for Remodeling and Repair services.Recent Review:The service was great. The project was done very well.trenor A.
- Business Description:Solar installation, cleaning and more! Ask about our no money down financing options.Recent Review:I was satisfied. He did a good job. I would call them back.Michael a.
- Business Description:Ask Marian, co-owner about a discount appropriate to you specific service repair need. Accept cash, check, Master Card, Visa & financing upon approval. 15% Discount on all parts for accounts, for business who become accountsRecent Review:It was fine. They are very nice, very responsive and did a great job.Cindy M.
Deals in Oakdale for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Angels Camp
- French Camp
- La Grange
HVAC contractors in Oakdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Heating And Air2736 E Swift Ave
- A plus services heating and air conditioningP.O. Box 239
- A.S.A.P. Heating & Air Conditioning1025 Lone Palm Ave
- A1 Air Duct Cleaning Services44 Malta Ct
- ACE AUTOMOTIVE & 24 HR TOWING385 West Larch RD
- Advanced Tech Heating & Air7409 Village Green dr
- Air Experts Heating and Air2801 Uhlig Ave
- Air Tech Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box 690458
- AIR-ONE MECHANICAL23468 RANCHO RAMON CT
- Airmergency Inc1600 N Carpenter Ste E-2
- Airway Heating & Air Conditioning551 Lehr Pl
- Aladdin Heating and Air ConditioningP O Box 691960
- All About Air 30042 Mission Blvd
- All In HVAC6333 Pacific Ave 222
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All Temp Refrigeration and A/C804 Kimball At
- Alliance dba Felix Heating and Air5309 Barbados Cir
- Allworld Construction, Inc.530 Chesterfield Dr
- American Heating & Air2532 Aso Taro Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ASAP HEATING & AIR COND5023 Kiernan
- A & G Heating And Air
- C & M Air Conditioning4946 yosemite blvd
- Cams Climate Control 1000 Wellington Dr
- CBM599 Hi Tech Pkwy
- Cencal Mechanical1254 Lone Palm Ave
- Central Valley Heat Air & ElectricalPO BOX 577888
- CityWide Roofing INC7100 Stevenson Blvd
- CLIMATE Heating & AirPO Box 577
- Coaches Hvac Exrtaordinair7277 Pacific Ave Suite 3
- Comfort Air Inc1607 Turnpike Rd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Cool Tech Heating and AirPO box 233
- Cool-Tech Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box 233
- Cowell Co. Construction19266 Dahlin Rd
- Creative Heating & Cooling, Inc3704 Merrifield Avenue
- Creative Heating and Cooling Inc5029 Rosso Ct
- CSA Home and Business Services
- CSW Sewer and Drain202 Dawn Drive
- cth Installations2314 Reile Ave
- Custom Catering Trucks and Parts1350 E Scotts Ave
- C & M Air Conditioning
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC2201 GLASGOW DR
- Darin Brazil Construction Inc3761 Hatchers Cir
- Dave's Air Works2607 Gallery Dr
- DeHart Plumbing Heating & Air Inc311 Bitritto Way
- DELL'S HEATING & AIR COND165 SILKWOOD LN
- Delta Tech HVAC/Quality Air ConditioningPO Box 4174
- Derek Sawyers Smart Energy Heating & Air Inc1001 Carver Rd
- DON'S APPLIANCEP.O. Box 1333
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- Double R Heating & Air Conditioning INC.
- Dray Heating & Air731 Cloverland Way
- DuctTesters, Inc.336 W. Main Street
- Dycus Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.500 Glass Ln. E
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC
- Eastwood Air311 Watson Street
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- Econo Air462 Industrial Dr Ste F
- Environmental Mechanical Services, INC1258 N Union St.
- Evolution Heating + Cooling1220 S Walnut Rd
- Eastwood Air
- GENERAL SHEET METAL HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING729 S. COMMERCE STREET
- Generation BuildersP.O. Box 23
- GM Heating & Air11011 N Shelton Rd
- GOLDEN VALLEY HEATING & MECHANICAL195 EAST MINNESOTA AVE
- GradeCO PO Box 226
- Green Home Solutions3255 W. March #400
- GreenerSolutions2331 Stagecoach Rd
- Greenhart311 Bitritto Way, Suite B.
- GENERAL SHEET METAL HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
- H&H Heating & Air Inc485 Bitritto Way Suite B
- Hernandez Construction1187 Vanderbilt Cir
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Honest Abe's Heating and Air11857 N Lower Sacramento Rd
- Honest Mobile Mechanics inc.P.O. Box 812
- Honey's Air & Solar501 Bitritto Way
- HVAC/R Medic
- H&H Heating & Air Inc
- J H Simpson Heating & Air Conditioning4025 Coronado Ave
- JOE BRYSON HEATING & AIR835 E MINER AVE
- John Decker Construction3867 E Service-Road
- Jones Heat and Air1649 McCormick St.
- JP Gallagher Construction979 Keith Dr
- J H Simpson Heating & Air Conditioning