Harlan Quality Roofing Inc

California: Contractors
09/30/2022

11292 Coloma Rd

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Harlan Quality Roofing is a local family owned and operated residential roofing company in the Sacramento valley. We provide complete new roof installations and repair services including maintenance, seamless gutters, gutter screens, attic insulation, dry-rot repair, skylight replacement and inspections and roof certifications. At Harlan Quality Roofing we believe quality workmanship, customer service, and a beautiful roof should be available at an affordable price. The Sacramento valley has been limited on high integrity quality residential roofing companies to do the job right the first time for many years. Less than 10% of roofing companies in Sacramento out of the over 100 roofing contractors replace ALL flashings which include chimney saddles, skylight saddles, pipe and code vents, hog valleys, etc. These reused flashings and custom roof details account for a great many complaints and roof leaks on new roof installations. Make sure your getting the job done right by hiring someone from the less than 10% who cares and values integrity. At Harlan Quality Roofing our team of experts have the experience, skills and know how to make Harlan Quality Roofing what it is today. High Quality Roofing installation and Service that can't be beat. We would be honored to assist you with your next project. Contact us for a free estimate. The Harlan Family....

roofing (13)skylight installation (2)Patios (1)gutter cleaning (1)

09/16/2021

Michael G.

My wonderful experience with Harlan Roofing began with calling the office and speaking with Brittany. It continued with meeting Mr. Crocker at my house. He was very generous in explaining what needs to be done and answering my questions. It appears the work by Moses and Francisco was done in professional manner. I thank everyone I came in contact with to get my roof repair done.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

04/19/2021

Al M.

After one of the last storms my roof got damaged badly so I was in need of a good roofing company. I did an research online and I choose Harlan Quality Roofing Inc. My decision was based on the number of very good reviews online and the price of the estimate. All process started with a phone call, followed by an appointment for evaluation when Mike came in, it was super proffesional, explained to us all the options, answered all our questions and very next day gave us the estimate that fitted our budget. Frank was amazing with the planning of the project all the scheduled times were on time. Crews were very carefull to details and very good workers with lot of care to property. The work was done in timely manner. Thank You! Mike, Frank, Brittney, Marisa, Brad and to all from Harlan Quality Roofing Inc. I do appreciate your work!

Description of Work
Re-roofing

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

12/18/2020

Deb L.

I can't say enough good things about Harlan Quality Roofing. Everyone, from James the owner to the roofing crews, to the office staff, were very professional. The roofers were very punctual and very thorough in picking up debris each day.

Description of Work
Dry rot removed and replace tile roof with composition shingles.

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

06/30/2020

Robert C.

Everything went well. Roof was repaired and cleaned. I had them add chimney screens. They showed up promptly and did a good job.

Description of Work
Roof Repair, add fireplace chimney screens

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/25/2020

Marlowe C.

Harlan Roofing was excellent!!! There were a few small bumps in the process of re-roofing our home, but they were quick to fix them once we noticed them & notified them of the issues. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to re-roof their home in the near future. Thank you so much Harlan Roofing!!!

Description of Work
Reroofing Project & New Gutters

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you!

Luke H.

They do a great work. They're on time, they used quality materials, the work is done well.

Description of Work
They did a roofing repair.

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

Laverne S.

They are excellent, I would highly recommend them. They did a good job. 10 stars. It was fine. Excellent workmanship, very easy to communicate, responded to any problems or questions immediately.

Description of Work
He put on a new roof and the replaced old one.

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

Helen D.

Its fine. It looks good. I didn't seen any leak.

Description of Work
They fix the roof completely all way down to the board.

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

Barbara H.

It was very good. He was on time with his appointment. He stepped to the stimate. He came back without me charging with the repair. And it's pleasure to work with them.

Description of Work
Roof repaired

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

Dennis M.

They did a fantastic job for us. Everything went good. They put a couple of skylights, everything is very good. They are really fast.

Description of Work
They did the entire roof for us and a patio roofing. Complete installation of the roof.

Category roofing,skylights,patios

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

We provide new roof installations for residential homes, customs and apartments including complete removal and recovers, repair services for composition shingle, SBS, asphalt/fiberglass shingles, wood shake, certain types of tile and Built Up, self-adhering and TPO roof systems. Our services also include roof inspections, roof certifications and roof consultation. We also provide dry-rot repair, new gutters, skylight repair, attic insulation, gutter screens and radiant barrier options.

We do not provide torch down, tar and gravel roof systems or large commercial low slope reroof services at this time.

Visa, Check, Financing, MasterCard, Discover