A QUALITY ROOFING SERVICE INC

Northridge, CA 91324

LIC. #639330....

07/15/2014

Linda D.

Description of Work
Reroofed. Owner came out to quote. Reasonable price. Excellent work. Trustworthy & reliable workers and owner.

01/03/2013

ALLEN S.

It went excellently.

Description of Work
Javier came out and took a look at my exterior facia board on my home. It had water damange. Without prompting, he was up and doing a professional job at leak detection. He felt the job was best dealt with a carpenter, whom he gave me a referral for. First class all the way. Thank you Javier!

02/08/2012

WILLIAM C.

Crew came the very next day- were very neat and when they left there was no debris anywhere. Repair took the 4-5 hours estimated.

Description of Work
Repaired a section of the roof that had been causing leaks for many years despite many other repair attempts.Had to make transition from metal valley to wall.

01/09/2012

Carol F.

we had a small leak on our flat roof. We got 3 quotes from 3 different companies to fix the leak, A-Quality Roofing was one of those companies. We were impressed with Javier because he did not rush through the estimate, he explained everything, he gave us a written estimate, AND the estimate included a sketch. The other companies either rushed thrugh the estimate or did not include a written estimate. Javier is personable and seemed honest about what we needed or did not need to do to the roof. He also quoted a good price. It was an easy decision from there. We called to hire him the day after he gave the estimate and he got started the next business day. That was another plus! Javier and his workers showed up on time and got to work. Javier did leave his workers to complete the job while he went to buy extra parts and do other estimates around town, but he did come back to the site before the work was finished. We were glad everything went smooth and we're very happy with our decision to hire A-Quality Roofing.

Description of Work
Tear-off existing roof on 20x27 addition with flat roof. Add new flashings on air duct and chimney. Replace roof. Add white-coating. Ensure proper drainage to rain gutter. Seal exterior AC ducts. Tear-off existing shingles around AC unit. Replace shingles.

02/01/2011

Scott H.

I spent $1200 on that work. They were recommended by a friend who said they did a good job. They seem to do good work for a good price. Their price was pretty good; I got 3 quotes and they were all within $100 of each other.

Description of Work
I used A Quality Roofing Service Inc. last summer for some roofing work.

01/08/2011

Joseph M.

I highly recommend him. Anyone that honest has got to do good work.

Description of Work
Javier is such an honest man. I had him come and give me an estimate on repairing a leak in my roof. First of all- he was exactly on time. After inspecting my roof- he gave me an estimate but stated that I should contact the original roofer to do the job so that my warranty would not be invalidated. ( we had a new roof put on 4 years prior- but when we had a new air conditioning unit put in a year later- that company did a lousy job of sealing it) I wish all service providers were as honest as him. I would highly recommend him.

09/08/2010

Scott H.

The price was in line with the other quotes that we got. My overall experience with the company was good. He was a nice guy and seemed to be real competent in what he did. The work seemed good. I have to see how it works when it rains. He said that he would show up on the day of the job and then he called up and he said that he was busy and that he wouldn?t be out to oversee the job.

Description of Work
A Quality Roofing Service Inc fixed a leak in my roof about two weeks ago.

03/29/2009

RICK L.

Job went well. As I had used Javier previously, and was happy with it, I let him bid again; his bid was neither highest or lowest. Because of the pooling issue on the roof (which was a function of the absolutely flat roof), we sought to slightly alter the roof to create better runoff. They slightly built up the roof and did move the water off the roof better. Because this was done in conjunction with a larger construction job, A-Quality had to coordinate with general contractor, who -- because he was unhappy that he wasn't getting this portion of the job -- whined continually. Indeed, A-Quality removed some of the GC's refuse. Because of Javier's willingness to work positively and collaboratively with our architect, we ended up with a good looking roof and roof-edge treatment. Javier was thoughtful in how he approached the job, showed up on time, and produced a quality project. The roof looks better than it did, and performed well. There was one area of concern regarding the roof, and they showed up and took care of it. I have referred Javier to friends previous to my using Angie's List, and would not hesitate to do so again.

Description of Work
IN January, A-Quality Roofing replaced one of the two roofs on our home. (We live in a split level home and their are actually two roofs.) Approximately 2000 square feet. 15 Years ago, A-Quality replaced the upper roof on our home; 3 years ago, they replaced that roof. In January of this year,Javier replaced the lower roof. Note: Our roof is a flat roof...Javier -- the owner of the company -- employed an effective strategy to prevent pooling of water on the roof. Also included in that job was working with a difficult general contractor which Javier and his crew did with grace. Also provided sheet metal for roof edge.

Better Together Builders

Call today for a free consultation 818.858.9840 General construction and remodeling company. We specialize in design and remodeling of Bathrooms, Kitchens, Complete Home Remodelings, Garage Conversions, Roofing and much more! In the process of creating your dream home, our goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date ideas and solutions. At "Better Together", you will find the most professional team of contractors, interior and exterior designers, engineers and architects. A "one stop shop" for all your remodeling needs. Our team builds and remodels homes with various styles such as: traditional, Spanish, modern, contemporary and beyond. Call us today to get your in-home FREE consultation! Hand in Hand we will make this experience unique and successful. So let's make it Better together!

Offers by Better Together Builders on Angi
    Contracting Solutions

Universal Builders Co

Universal Builders Co has been serving Southern California since 1997. We have been assisting our customers with their roofing repairs and replacements. We strive to keep our customers happy and meet all their construction needs. http://Http://Universalbuildersco.com

YEARLY MAINTENANCE, TILE ROOFS, INSPECTIONS, COMPOSITION ROOF, TURBINES, FLAT ROOFS, VENTS, ROCK ROOFS, INSULATION, METAL ROOFS, COPING METAL, TEAR-OFF, FLASHING REPAIR, DRY-ROT REPAIR, WATER TESTING, RIDGE REPAIR, TROUBLESHOOTING, EMERGENCY COVER-UPS.