Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Nipomo, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Nipomo
- All Aspects WaterproofingVery Well. I received an estimate from Jeff Basham of All Aspects three years prior and he was kind enough to honor the price estimate that he had originally provided. I also found them less expensive than several other waterproofing companies that had provided me quotes. The other thing that I would like to point out is that also perform mold remediation. Other water proofing companies who I spoke to told me that I needed to have mold remediation done first (ServPro was recommended), who did not do a good job. I ended up paying for mold remediation that All Aspects still do as part of their service and they did a much more thorough job. The gentlemen who performed the work were courteous, efficient, and went out of their way to be helpful. I highly recommend them
- All Aspects WaterproofingRather than write up an expensive work proposal like the other companies had done, instead he told me how I could treat the problem myself. This was a shock to say the least and we really appreciated his honesty which saved us a couple thousand dollars. He was very professional and personable and I highly recommend All Aspects Waterproofing for any water issues in your home
- All Service Construction & MaintenanceExcellent service from estimate, to explanation of problem and solutions, to quality workmanship. All done in a professional manner, with attention to detail, concern about cleanliness, and at a resaonable price. The company workers and supervisor were punctual and stayed late to finsish the job.
- Mccoy Contractors IncIt went very well. The work they performed was excellent. In mid November 2014 we had some serious water leakage in the basement. We found McCoy Contractors online and called them. They responded and were at our home within 24 hours. Bob D. assessed the situation using diagrams of the drainage system in basements to illustrate the problem and the repairs required. Foreman Mark along with Jeremy, Luke, Al, and Scott fixed the drain tile problem that caused the leakage. They were experienced, efficient, prompt, clean, and thorough. We could not be happier with the results! McCoy also provides a long term warranty on their work. Do not hesitate to contact them
- M Leon ConstructionThis company was one to three companies that I identified from Angie's List and called for an estimate to deal with a basement water leakage issue. The estimator came as appointed, on time and was knowledgable and professional. He suggested two options for solving the problem. One of the recommended solutions was indentical to a solution suggested by the other two companies I called and the solution I ultimately selected to have done by one of the other companies. The problem was that the other two companies estimates were within $100 of each other, but MLeon's estimate for the exact same service was 4 TIMES that of ther other two! I would say to fellow Angie's List customers to be careful before selecting this comany. You may pay way too much for your job
- James Handyman ServicesThis is, by far, the most unprofessional, disrespectful, unintelligible handyman that I have ever had the displeasure of having to work with and my family has been in the construction business my entire life! In my first encounter, he came to my home to change out a bathroom fan vent/light combo and was unable to figure out the wiring, for which I was successfully able to complete within an hour by watching one youtube video and a trip to our local ACE hardware store. Not rocket science really! Bottom line, I don't have the time to do the work myself, thus the reason for contacting a handyman. This was so frustrating and disappointing that I had forgotten this person's name and information. Obviously, he had not made a very good impression the first time. Needing further assistance, I pursued Angie's list for a handyman for a fireplace demo and contacted the first person on the list (not recognizing the name) and, what do you know...there he was at my door once again! So, I thought to myself, since this was a different project (and not electrical work), I would give him another chance. After providing a quote that was WAY OVER PRICED, the then proceeded to ask for $30 for coming out to the house to provide the quote. This was never pre-discussed when making the appointment. When I questioned this, his response was, "I didn't know that I had to tell you?" Then he started yelling at me in front of my home. Bottom line folks, DO NOT USE THIS HANDYMAN FOR ANYTHING EVER!!!!!! Oh and one more thing....the man pee'd on the side of my home after failing to perform the fan job. This was after spending hours in the bathroom. Seriously???
Basement Waterproofers in Nipomo
- Business Description:CAL COAST CONSTRUCTION is available 24 hours a day. We offer special financing options. We have monthly promotions on a variety of different services, ask if your project qualifies for any of our monthly promotions. Residential and commercial servicesRecent Review:Have used Cal Coast Construction many times, and consider them expensive, but the best in the area. You get what you pay for. <br />Stephen H.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:I have been a licensed contractor since 1990. I am a native of San Luis Obispo County . I am a one man business but do have laborers and sub-contractors I call when needed. I am licensed and bonded.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:One of the most experienced Custom Home, Residential Remodeling and Commericail Improvement building contractors on the Central CoastRecent Review:<p>I can?t say enough good things about our experience with Robertson Builders. Our architect, Bryce Engstrom, recommended Robertson as a possible contractor to complete a face lift on the front of our house and adjacent guest house.</p> <p>Chad Robertson provided an itemized estimate of labor and materials and kept us up-to-date on any possible changes to those costs (which are inevitable with a remodel). We never experienced a surprise throughout the whole construction period. </p> <p> Dusty Robertson managed the construction and oversaw a crew of carpenters, painters and laborers. Specifically, Nathan, Brad and Jason were not just carpenters but rather exceptionally talented craftsman, meticulous in their detail work and very easy to deal with (which is important, since they were with us 4 months). Vince was a very competent painter and did excellent detail work. Chris was a jack-of-all trades, with a great sense of humor and a hard working guy. All were a pleasure to work with. Gary Bailey Masonry, a subcontractor of Robertson?s, did the stone work on the project and his mason, Rick, did outstanding work. We couldn?t be happier with the result.</p> <p>Dusty was always mindful of costs, paid attention to the finest of details and regularly communicated with us on the myriad of topics related to the project. At one point, when our roofing work was still unfinished, he came to our house on a Sunday on his own initiative and installed temporary gutters and downspouts because rain was forecasted for the next day. This is only one example of the many times Dusty went above and beyond what one would normally expect from a contractor. We are grateful for his thoughtfulness and consideration throughout the whole constructions time.</p> <br /Susan Y.
- Business Description:The corporate office runs seven 3 man crews. We have an office staffed with 5 employees who will assist you with any questions you may have.We also have a smaller office in Ventura Co and one in San Luis Obispo Co. We have never had a complaint lodged against us with the State Contractors Board. Our crews are trained to do do excellent work and to make sure that the client is pleased when the work is completed. Estimates are free and we do not charge "trip charges".We do not use subcontractor..Recent Review:From the beginning of calling their office to scheduling an estimate, receiving estimate, work completed everyone was professional and extremely accommodating. Couldn't have had a better experience, we will be calling them to do more workCarol & Rick W.
- Business Description:I remodel houses and I'm a commercial Union Carpenter of 10 years.
- Business Description:Our specialists can evaluate your property to determine if there is any problem and, if so, provide an estimate for professional remediation, including limiting human and environmental exposure and the cleaning of your air and contents effected by your problem. Following remediation of any contaminated areas, we can completely restore your property to its original state and provide methods for deterring any future problems in other areas of your property. In addition, we guarantee that the ar..
- Business Description:33 years experience, Licensed General Contractor #848887Recent Review:Jeff was the only one I contacted who could come help the week I was going to be in town, so I really appreciated that. He showed up on time, the work looked good when he was finished and the cost was reasonable. I was a little uneasy that he didn't want to caulk around the window and door framing. He said because the siding is stucco that it would be a messy caulk line. I'm surprised that he didn't think of alternate ways of doing this with so many years of experience. (I did, but too late) Anyway, when I expressed my concern he said it doesn't rain here! Only 1 1/2 years later some of the cedar fencing is splitting, and he blames that on not being able to purchase quality wood these days. (He wouldn't warranty his work) The biggest reason by far that I won't hire Jeff again is his lack of communication skills. When I ask him a question he is immediately defensive, condescending, rude and communication is shut down. For me effective communication is essential and this is the primary factor for the poor gradeJUDI C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Arroyo Grande
- Grover Beach
- Pismo Beach
- Santa Maria
- Avila Beach
- San Luis Obispo
- Los Alamos
- Santa Margarita
- Vandenberg Village
- Los Osos
- Morro Bay
- Los Olivos
- Santa Ynez
- Paso Robles
waterproofing contractors in Nipomo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AMS Environmental Svs897 Mariposa Way
Santa Maria, California
- AMS Environmental Svs
- Cal Coast Construction2747 Broad St
San Luis Obispo, California
- Cal Coast Construction
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jeff's Handyman Svc765 Mesa View Dr Spc 22
Arroyo Grande, California
- Jeff's Handyman Svc
- ROBERTSON BUILDERS210 Traffic Way Ste. A
Arroyo Grande, California
- ROBERTSON BUILDERS
- Tegra Services/ConstructionPO Box 1223
Pismo Beach, California
- Tegra Services/Construction