You try to make your home a welcoming space, but not to creepy crawlies. But if carpet beetles have invaded your home, it doesn’t take them long to start causing trouble. We’ll show you how to identify carpet beetle damage and what to do next.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Nipomo, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Nipomo
- Brezden Pest ControlBrezden was thorough. They found things that I didn't notice. They were fast and the job was done very professionally which made the wife very happy. I have them a B on responsiveness because they are busy and it took a day or so to schedule up the work. After that they met every milestone. Hired them for them for another property. Good job
- Brezden Pest ControlTheir service is exceptional. When I had an infestation of field rats, some of which make a next in my car, they came to the rescue. Customer friendly and courteous. Recommend them highly. Ed
- Ecola Termite & Pest Control ServicesI've been with them for probably 15 years. What they do works, it's not invasive, and they are very good. If I have a problem and have seen termites, they just come right out, fix it, and no problem. The price was reasonable.
- Ecola Termite & Pest Control ServicesReally easy for the exterminator. I already knew of the areas of termite infestation inside and outside of the house, I even captured termites from the base board to show the exterminator. The termites were found in a wide area of the house and it was determined the house had to be tented. The exterminator spent approximately 30 minutes at the house talking about the tenting process. When a house has to be tented, the exterminator sub-contracts a fumigator. So the actual termite mitigation was done by the fumigation service versus the exterminating service. The fumigator was as professional as the exterminator. I called three exterminators to give me an assessment and Ecola was the most professional and experienced of the three
- Pacific Coast Termite IncI found them on Angie's List. They did it without fencing and they used orange oil which was great because we didn't have to vacate. The pets were fine with it too. The guys were awesome.
- Pacific Coast Termite IncThe technician arrived on time and went to work using the list of areas provided to them from the whole house inspection. They vacuumed up their debris from drilling into the walls. The orange oil odor was not strong and should not bother pets and it was not necessary to leave the home. They patched the holes they drilled into the sheetrock with spackling compound, but it is up to you to paint the patches to match your existing paint. Pacific Coast Termite provides a 2 year warranty after the initial treatment. If you see any additional evidence of termites within the 2 years, they will come back at no cost and treat the area. They actually recommend that you have them back after one year to complete another inspection just to be safe. Overall, I was very happy with the service I received from Pacific Coast Termite and would use them again if necessary
- Pacific Coast Termite Inc. I had them treat two houses a couple of years before. They now came and did an annual inspection which takes nearly two hours per house. They crawl into your attic, crawl into your basement and if there is any evidence of termites they treat with orange oil. They also tell you, if you ask them about the structural damage and they people in their company that will come out and fix structural damage. So they do have a complete service. I would use them in the future
- Ecola Termite & Pest Control ServicesI also called them the second time and they were very prompt about the second visit and took care of the issue.
- Brezden Pest ControlI have used Brezden Pest Control for over 26 years. From the front office staff to the technicians - a professional, courteous, animal loving group of folks. The service has been top-notch. Recommend! A+
- TerminixThey came in and were very quick. They didn't charge me a thing. This last visit would be straight A's. I was extremely happy with everything.
Pest Control Companies in Nipomo
- Business Description:We believe in providing the best value and pest control service to our clients. Our motto is if you’re not happy we’re not happy. 60+ Years of Pest Control Service in California. We provide Same Day Pest Control. Senior Specials. We respect your property and ensure that we leave the work area clean and tidy. We also use Eco Smart Products. (available upon request) Family owned and operated Pest Control Company. We strive for client satisfaction. We Take Pest & Termite Control Seriously! We gi..Recent Review:Did not try to over sell, honest, friendly, consistency, fair pricing.Amy M.
- Business Description:Handyman service. Licensed general contractor since 1989.Recent Review:Paul took care of the problem very quickly. Quite happy with his work.June W.
- Business Description:Ecola cares about your home, your family, pets and the environment. We customize the solution for your individual needs. Smart choices, simple solutions, problem solved.Recent Review:I have a yearly contract with them. It was wonderful, they were very professional and on time.Sharon M.
- Business Description:Brezden Pest Control has been a family owned and operated business since 1980, building a reputation based on trust and reliability. Brezden Pest Control provides complete residential, industrial, commercial, medical and office pest control services performed on a regularly scheduled basis. All services are guaranteed in writingRecent Review:Brezden was thorough. They found things that I didn't notice. They were fast and the job was done very professionally which made the wife very happy. I have them a B on responsiveness because they are busy and it took a day or so to schedule up the work. After that they met every milestone. Hired them for them for another property. Good jobTim S.
- Business Description:Owner operated business, been doing pest control work for 12 years and have necessary trade experience to meet customers needs. All services have a 30 day guarantee unless noted otherwise. Members will receive a NO Initial service charge and will only pay maintance charge during service agreement signing. Customers that sign agreement are agreeing to have services as indicated on agreement. Please call today and let Laban's Professional Pest Services DRIVE YOUR BUGS AWAY!!Recent Review:They came and sprayed outside, used an excuse that family was in house to not spray inside. But never said anything to my family. Never called me to reschedule or have me remove my family so he can finnish service. When I called him back all I get is well your out of the return policy date, when asked why he did not finnish service, I was told well he did not want to call me.. definitely ripped me off. I will not use them againKyle O.
- Business Description:Additional phones - (805) 489-0766, (805) 925-4060, (805) 431-5559. Additional DBA - L. D. Termite.Recent Review:<p>Larry arrived on time, and got right to work. He cleaned out a bunch of junk that a previous owner had left under the shed. He then enclosed the bottom of the shed, using ventilated materials with heavy wire screen so that air would circulate under the shed, but rodents couldn't get under to make a new home there. Larry also replaced some rotting boards at bottom of the shed with pressure treated lumber, and sealed up the large gap between the door and the door sill. Although it took him longer than he anticipated, he charged me just what he had estimated.</p> <p>This is the fourth time I've had LD Termite out since I purchased my home a year ago. Each time they were prompt, professional, courteous, and their estimate was spot on. I highly recommend them!</p> <br /Anna G W.
- Business Description:ASAP Structural Pest Control provides outstanding pest control services to the residents of Santa Maria, CA. Schedule an appointment now at (805) 478-6944! Ant Control, Rodent Control, Pest Exterminator.
- Business Description:Since 1921, Western Exterminator has been providing homeowners and business owners with customer service excellence and trusted pest control solutions.Recent Review:We had this insect problem about a year ago. They have came out a few times to stray again. They only charged for the first visit, all the follow ups were because they didn't get all the insects from the previous visits. They have excellent service, the techs are very professional. They are responsive to get back to us when we need them to come backGigi J.
- Business Description:Pacific Coast Termite has a great history serving California since 2007 by co-owners Dennis Wilson and James Grande. Both men agree that a large part of their company’s growth is attributed to word of mouth and referrals along with great reviews and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau have also helped. Today the company has full in-house wood working divisions, offers comprehensive termite control, rodent control, and attic services such as attic cleaning and TAP pest control insulati..Recent Review:Horrible experience, the employees were very poorly trained. They severely underestimated the time to do the job. They sealed holes in vent screens with big globs of unsightly goo. The crawlspace access door wouldn't stay closed do they pried a stepping stone out of the garden and used that to hold it closed. They spit sunflower seed shells all over, including on our front porch furniture. They vacuumed the old insulation out of the attic but there was a leak in their system and it spewed old insulation and rat droppings all over the inside of our garage and on open storage shelves, and they didn't clean it up. They only apply blown-in insulation and our ducts are covered with sheet insulation, so they didn't remove that insulation or the rat droppings on the tops of the ducts. I could go on...RICK S.
- Business Description:We believe our customers are our number 1 priority. Each customer is a unique opportunity to provide outstanding service. We offer an unparalleled level of expertise that comes from experience, training and education. This combined with reasonable pricing gives us an advantage that can't be beat. Our service guarantees your satisfaction. If you are not fully satisfied and we can't resolve the problem, you don't pay if you call within 30 days of serviceRecent Review:He was punctual, said that there was no current activity and he would follow upManish S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Knowing how to get rid of bed bugs after the first sign of a potential infestation can stop the spread of these pesky pests. We’ll walk you through what you need to know.
Groundhogs can break up foundations, chew through wires, and damage pipes, so they can quickly become a big problem for homeowners. This guide breaks down the right bait to trap them and why you should consider trapping alternatives.
Find pest exterminators in
- Arroyo Grande
- Grover Beach
- Pismo Beach
- Santa Maria
- Avila Beach
- San Luis Obispo
- Los Alamos
- Santa Margarita
- Vandenberg Village
- Los Osos
- Morro Bay
- Los Olivos
- Santa Ynez
- Paso Robles
pest exterminators in Nipomo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brezden Pest Control3261 S Higuera St Ste 100
San Luis Obispo, California
- Brezden Pest Control
- Ecola Termite & Pest Control Services15314 Devonshire St
Mission Hills, California
- Ecola Termite & Pest Control Services
- Nu Tech Pest Management520 Farnel Rd Ste D
Santa Maria, California
- Nu Tech Pest Management
- O'Connor Pest Control313 S Dawson Dr
- O'Connor Pest Control