From regularly inspecting the high-pressure hose to making sure the spray gun is good-to-go, a routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Murphys, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Murphys
- A-Plus Custom PaintingExcellent!. Jake and his wife were great to work with. Jake was professional, personable and detail-oriented. He did the job as if it were his own home. It was a great experience!
- Solution Facility ServicesCrew arrived on time and ready to begin. They were pleasant, professional and came prepared with industrial equipment, ensuring a first rate job in a timely manner. I would definitely use them again!
- A-Plus Custom PaintingThis is a great company with great owners. They were meticulous with every aspect of the work and the results are better than we could have expected.
- Gold Eagle PaintingGold Eagle Painting has done an EXCELLENT job. Attention to detail. They match the paint as close as the old one. Martin and his team made every easy. Bravo Zulu.
- Larson Bros PaintingI would definitely recommend Larson Bros. Painting to anyone looking for a great team of painters. They handled every aspect of the job with efficiency, thoughtfulness, and high professional standards. Jesse Larson came out to provide an estimate, and he spent a fair amount of time reviewing what we wanted and offering his advice without trying to up-sell us on a lot extra services. His bid was about 60% lower than the highest bid, and included a consultation with a color consultant. Alex and his team of painters really impressed me with their attention to detail, pride of workmanship, and their willingness to accommodate our need to limit the chaos of living in a house while it was being painted top to bottom, inside and out. Alex, Peter and Gustavo were pleasant to have around, and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with their work. Everything about the job exceeded my expectations, and everyone we dealt with at the company were topnotch
- Gold Eagle PaintingThey worked hard. Showed up on time. They are very good at painting, plastering and stucco work. People stop by and stare at all the improvements they made.
- Atkins Construction IncMr. Atkins and his employees listened carefully to what I wanted done. Mr. Atkins and Ryan, his foreman, made suggestions to improve my plan, improve traffic flow in the kitchen, and to make the work more cost effective. I needed my kitchen stripped to the bare walls, new cupboards, counters, and appliances installed, as well as some dry wall, electrical, natural gas, and plumbing work done. I also needed old carpet removed and tile installed through a major portion of my home. Mr. Atkins employs workers with various skills needed for remodeling or constructing a home, such as electrical, plumbing, tiling, framing, drywall, granite/stone cutting and installation, etc. This means that there were no down days while we waited for a subcontractor to be available. Once the job was started there were workers at my home every day. Every day the worksite was swept and the materials and tools were neatly arranged. When the kitchen was finished, his employees power washed the area where they had stored the materials and cut tile and granite. His employees were very polite and helpful. When I called or texted or left notes at my home, he and his staff were very prompt about addressing any questions or concerns that I had during the process. Mr. Atkins went to the granite and tile stores to assist me in choosing tile and granite counter tops at my request. He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and gave me information regarding how to choose those items to best fit my plan and stay within my budget. When I encountered a minor problem after completion of the project, Mr. Atkins came the same day I notified him to correct the problem. The problem was quickly fixed. I am very pleased with my kitchen and have had many compliments on how it looks. I am also very happy with the service I received from Atkins Construction, and will hire them again if and when I need further construction or remodeling done
- Jameson Remodeling & Home RepairDREW MADE RECOMMENDATIONS AS TO WHAT TYPE OF FINISH HE COULD USE, THEN HE PURCHASED ALL SUPPLIES IN ADVANCE. HE WAS VERY COURTEOUS, ON TIME, THOROUGH, AND PLEASANT. HIS WORK SEEMS QUITE GOOD. HE REPAIRED A RATHER STRANGE PIECE OF ROTTED DECKING THAT WE HAD SO THAT IT MATCHED WELL. DREW EVEN RETURNED AND TOUCHED UP HIS WORK WHEN I FOUND A COUPLE OF SPOTS THAT HAD NOT GOTTEN THE FINISH
- Larson Bros PaintingFirst time having a house exterior painted. Quite an experience. Sam came out and walked me thru the project and gave me a estimate. I had many questions, but thru emails, text and phone they were all very patiently answered. Once the job was started John kept me informed every step of the way. The painting crew was very efficient and hard working. On the final walk thru I found several issues. John sent a painter who made all the final touch ups and more. Very happy with the job, and yes I would have Larson Bros Painting again
- Guizar LandscapingAlex is a fantastic worker very responsible and on time my house looks beautiful and ready for summer
Pressure Washing Services in Murphys
- Business Description:Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my busine..Recent Review:Tracy Lennon Painting did an awesome job transforming our home. Dakota and crew use quality materials and paint, repaired cracks prior to applying the paint and made our home look 10 years younger. Dakota and crew were very professional, showed up early for work daily, worked hard and fast, and cleaned up work area. Tracy Lennon, the owner provided a fair estimate and competitive pricing, came for visual inspection and got us on calendar the next day! We are very happy with the results and plan on calling them again when it's time to paint the inside of our home. Highly recommendedToni J.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. 20+ years experience. Family business. Also Serving other portions of California, Ask for Details.Recent Review:Arrived on time and did a really good job within a short time.Ben M.
- Business Description:GK Industries is a family owned business. We've been in business since 2003. We service the entire Sacramento area and surrounding counties. We accept checks/ cash. We can set up a net 10 day payment plan for all monthly serviced accounts. Commercial / Residential, Licensed / InsureRecent Review:Absolutely fantastic. Both houses appeared to be in need of paint. The stucco was stained, dirty, covered in bird nests and the accompanying mess, hornets nests, and who knows what else. The property had been abandoned 3 years before and really looked it. All I was hoping for was a little sanitation clean up before we started on the paint. <br /> The result? Both houses appear to be newly stuccoed - no stains - no dirt - just absolutely sparkling clean!!! And they even managed to get the red clay stains out. And no, this was not done with just massive blasts of water. Quite the contrary. These guys really know their business. Soft cleaning is necessary for stucco and that's exactly what they did. <br /> They also cleaned the gutters. It looked like these had not been cleaned since the houses were built - over 10 years years ago. They cleaned up everything. too. No mess, no clutter, not even standing water anywhere. <br /> As for price - we got a quote for half again as much from someone with far less knowledge that GK - in fact that person talked about hitting everything with full power from his truck mounted machine. We would not have had any stucco left! <br /> Overall - if you want any commercial cleaning done - outside or inside - call GK. You will not be disappointed. <br /Suzanne H.
- Business Description:Michael David Construction is a full service contractor with over 20 years of expertise in all trades of construction. ADA assability, rentals, bank owned, remodels, commercial, and residential we have the tools and skills to complete your next project
- Business Description:General Building contactor that takes Credit Cards.Recent Review:Everything went well. The pad was created exactly to our specifications. The electrician was timely and completed work in two days.Susan M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:As our reputation is of the greatest importance to us we hire only the most steadfast and dependable sub-trades to work with us on your project. Every project is unique and every client has different needs and desires set forth in their plan of action. The staff at Fassett Construction Inc. understands this so we take the time to go over every detail with you to ensure that your project gets the attention it deserves. When you rely on us you know that your project has a partner that will meti..Recent Review:<p>1. Upon purchase of a home the under floor area was constructed with a room in jeopardy of the hill slope caving in on it below the first floor. Some floor post supports had already moved out of position, and water had migrated from below the house into the lower room. There also was a severe separation on the retaining wall on the side of the house that caused damage to interior walls and flooring.</p> <p>Work required removal of supports not needed and in the way of construction of retaining wall. A 4 foot wall was required behind two sides of the existing room. Footings, masonry wall, waterproofing, French drain, backfill was required to eliminate the severe hillside slope threatening the lower room area. New floor supports were reinstalled as needed above the wall to establish supports removed during construction. Also other floor supports were reinforced/rebuilt due to earth movement in the area needing grading. Total work was difficult due to limited clearances, and done by hand and skill of knowledge of what needed to be done. Along with the underfloor area one side of the room had a retaining wall, not properly built and separated which let water migrate through a large opening. Dirt was removed, the wall sealed and reinforced with additional concrete. After the underfloor areas were dealt with, the interior portions required removal of ceiling soffits, patching of drywall on walls and ceiling, repair of some HVAC ducting, repair of electrical outlets and installation of new LED recessed lighting and ceiling fan. Eventually they installed new laminated flooring, painted the walls and ceiling. Before moving into the house, the roof also needed replacing. They removed the old shingle roofing, installed new plywood roof sheathing, required felt, all the required flashing/venting, ridge cap venting that integrated with the asphalt shingles chosen. Gutters and downspouts were also installed.</p> <p>2. Being very satisfied with their work on the previous project we employed them to help facilitate construction of a 12 foot sliding glass door and associated 12x24 outside deck. The original house only had a 4x8 window located in the living area that faced the open back yard area. The rear of the lot slopes away from the house so the deck takes advantage of the open area by being a couple stories above the yard area. The posts supporting the deck required deeper than usual footing and California Building Codes require probably more than the usual lateral supports than other states. The Deck design required articulated details that called for good craftsmanship and framing knowledge. The hand rail was constructed with usual wood supports, but used tempered glass infill panels to take advantage of the open view. The decking itself was composite material but gave the appearance of wood. Lighting was also installed on each side of the new door opening. Construction required demolition of the existing window, opening of the walls to be 4 feet wider, new door header and supports framed back into the wall. Electrical was needed to be removed, re-routed that continued on to other portions of the house, and switching and lighting for the exterior deck was provided. The Deck required demolition of a portion of a patio roof, and some miscellaneous electrical reconnections. The deck itself needing footings, wall ledgers tied back into the existing floor framing, beams, posts, joists, and better than expected metal bracketing for framing members. All framing came together to provide a very solid and substantial structure. The finishes on the redwood came out very nice, but the most impressive details came to be provided by the views through the glass panels between the deck supports. The Double glass door and glass for the hand railing was provided and installed by a local glass company with coordination of the contractor. We are very please with the construction and end results of this project.</p> <p>future 3. We anticipate that soon we will be remodeling our interior living area which will include a completely new kitchen. We are in the process of choosing finish materials and appliances, and probably will be using Fassett Construction to help facilitate this next project. Of course budget is a main concern and they have always been more than reasonable with the work and materials provided.</pJoseph C.
- Business Description:Betlan Construction, located in the scenic foothills of Amador County, is a family-owned business. We pride ourselves in our attention-to-detail, quality of workmanship and commitment to our client's satisfaction. We specialize in new construction, remodels, additions and residential repairs. We at Betlan Construction, are on the cutting edge of custom home design, "green" home design and home solar energy. We specialize in helping our clients build their dream homes from start to finish. We ..Recent Review:I received an estimate for a job, but they failed to follow up promptly. When they finally committed to the job, they disappeared and failed to do the job. <br />Michael R.
- Business Description:Concrete cutting and demolition company..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Find pressure washers in
- Angels Camp
- Mountain Ranch
- San Andreas
- Twain Harte
- Mokelumne Hill
- Mi Wuk Village
- West Point
- Pine Grove
- Valley Springs
- Sutter Creek
- La Grange
pressure washers in Murphys
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Charleston Tree Service1819 Fieldbrook Rd
- Chris Olive Handyman Services24661 CA-88
- College Works Painting - California1682 Langley Ave
- Cornerstone Carpet Cleaning19995 Waif Mine Rd
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- Charleston Tree Service
- Exterior Solutions2917 Yosemite Blvd
- Exterior Solutions
- Fassett Construction17051 Climax Rd
- Fassett Construction
- Honey-Do Handyman Service58 Oak Tree Ct
- Honey-Do Handyman Service
- Nobile's Power Sweeping35515 Shannondale Rd
- Nobile's Power Sweeping
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599200 VALLEY DR 20
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599