Cooper Window & Door

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2010

I specialize in Residential Replacement, New Construction, & Retrofit Windows & Doors. I do most work on my own but if I need help it's available. No subcontractor. Unless I do stucco, drywall repair & painting. I accept cash, checks & credit cards Estimates are free with in a reasonable distance from Riverbank/Modesto area. I Warranty my work as long as you own the home, its maintained properly and is your primary residents. DBA- Kevin J Cooper...

Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

Cal Comfort Windows & Doors

We have been offering professional replacement window and door sales and installation since 1982. (WE DONOT OFFER GLASS REPAIR) We can guarantee we feature only the best replacement window and door manufacturers available installed by our own experienced staff to insure your windows and doors perform for a lifetime and beyond. Because windows and doors are all we do our experience is invaluable in assisting you with a look and feel that’s all your own. Come visit our showroom or contact us today, we look forward to servicing you!

Northwest Exteriors

Home improvement company specializing in window replacement, doors, patio covers, LifeRooms, sunrooms, siding, solar and HVAC Systems. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction & finest home improvement products available. We've been in business since 1995. We are Diamond Certified and are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our competitive pricing guarantee ensures we will meet or beat any competitor's written quotes. We have many different finance options available! Simply the Best...Trust Northwest!

11/19/2020

We recently purchased our Dream Home. The first thing we needed to do was replace all of our windows and 3 of our doors. We contacted Kevin and Amber with Cooper Window and Door after a Google search and reading the reviews of their business. Amber returned our call within the day we left a message and we scheduled an appointment. At our scheduled appointment, Kevin and Amber took all the measurem...

Description of Work
Windows replaced and doors replaced

07/29/2019

I initially had Cooper Window & Door replace the 6 front windows and a side garage door at my home to update the look and curb appeal to help in the pre-planned sale of my home. I began the process by replacing 2 windows at a time. Kevin Cooper came to my home, took accurate measurements, answered any questions, and kept me posted of the progress while waiting for the ordered windows to arrive. Du...

Description of Work
Twenty-six windows and a sliding glass door were replaced with Simonton windows.

07/23/2019

Kevin at Cooper Windows and Doors is as good as it gets! Very professional, yet friendly and personable. Communication was on spot from the estimate to the finished install and product. Started with 3 windows, but ended up adding another window and french doors with sidelights. We LOVE our doors and windows! Highly recommended family owned company.

Description of Work
replaced 4 windows, a front door, and french doors with sidelights

05/09/2019

Cooper Windows and Doors did a fantastic job, the entire project came out just as i pictured it in my head. Cooper Windows completed the job in a timely matter and their attention to details was just amazing.

Description of Work
Remove 2 glass sliding doors and replace 2 picture frame windows. One of the sliding door was replaced with a large window the 2nd sliding door was replaced with a french door.

10/23/2018

Kevin and his team did a wonderful job. Very professional about his work. Looked after the small details. One thing he said to me was that after the job, you wouldn’t know he was there, just beautiful doors installed. Definitely going to spread the word

Description of Work
Installation of front and garage entry doors

Category doors

07/17/2018

Very well - able to overcome a screw-up of the contractors who replaced the floor (forgot to leave room and a transition piece for the front door); prompt. Minimal dust creation and cleaned up the job site when done.

Description of Work
replacement of sliding glass door and front door

Category doors

02/21/2018

Project was done on budget and ahead of schedule. Kevin was easy to work with and very professional! Would highly recommend him to all!

Description of Work
5 window install

Category replacement windows,stucco

11/21/2017

He and his assistant did an outstanding job. They were so careful and neat inside my house, even when it was rainy, and left everything in amazing condition. Kevin is a perfectionist and you can see it in the end product of the window replacements. I needed them to take down and reinstall all my blinds, which they did in perfect condition. I would recommend him to anyone, since this was not an eas...

Description of Work
Kevin figured out how to do a more complicated replacement of the old vinyl frames and glass of 17 windows.

Category replacement windows

09/20/2016

Kevin did a great job installing everything. Nice person.

Description of Work
Kevin (he) installed windows & sliders throughout the house. He also put in 2 new doors from garage to kitchen & garage to outside.

06/20/2016

Kevin was professional, courteous, and thorough. He was flexible, allowing us to use our choice of vendor and product. He even expedited minor warranty claims for us. Heartily recommended for his craftsmanship and communication skills.

Description of Work
Installed replacement windows.

Category replacement windows

Window & Door - Vinyl, Wood, Fiberglass, & Aluminum Windows, Front Doors, French Doors, Fire Doors, Patio Doors, Closet Doors, Pet Doors, Termite & Dry Rot Repair, Framing, Siding & Trim Work if associated with a window or door install.

Painting, Alarm Hook-up, Roofing, Storefronts, Commercial Business Work, Stucco, Drywall, Electrical, Garage Doors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express