AAA Landscape Management

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2011

3.9

We are a full service landscape company and have been in business since 1999. We offer services for both commercial and residential properties. We specialize not only in landscape maintenance, but installation and design as well! (Licensed and insured) With AAA Landscape Management the details that create quality are never overlooked! *Let us know how we can earn your business today!...

Herman Hauling And Sprinkler Service

We offer quality and affordable lirrigation and sprinkler system installation and repair any Landscaping work, New Grass installation Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

FCP PRESSURE WASHING

FCP PRESSURE WASHING WAS Created by a young man named Fernando p. I started pressure washing business to support my family due to COVID -19 . I can wash almost any thing ! Contact me today !

Ecofriendly Precision

Ecofriendly precision is an complete professional pressure and soft washing service provider. We specialize in house, concrete, pavers, pool decks, solar panels, wood fences, storefronts, dumpster pads, fleets, windows, gutters and much more.

09/18/2017

so far, so good. Can't seem to settle on a regular time.

Description of Work
weekly lawn maintenance

04/16/2015

They are very consistent, always on time and they communicate with us well.

Description of Work
I currently used AAA Landscape Management.

03/03/2015

first i would like to say that andrew and the crew are very pleasant people. they are, initially, quick to respond to email or telephone calls and just generally very pleasant. i have 32 trees in my yard. seven are ornamental pear which are eight years (4 trees) and five years (3 trees) old. those were pruned beautifully by this company, but it was under my explicit supervision every step of the w...

Description of Work
"pruned" (ruined) trees. http://thedailysouth.southernliving.com/2016/03/13/meet-the-winners-crepe-murder-2016/?xid=socialflow_facebook

Category lawn service,tree service

Im surprised to hear this info on a review through Angie'slist instead of a simple phone call directly to me. You seemed very happy with the work during the final walk through when the crew was finished. As discussed during the project I again apologies for the crew not knocking on your door when they arrived as they usually do to begin all residential projects. I also apologies for the miss-commu...

12/23/2014

Not enough mulch used on the area and much of yard did not seed due to drying of seed. sprinklers not properly located and tested for proper working condition. One part of vinyl fence damage when removed to access back yard.

Description of Work
planted back yard added sprinklers

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

11/22/2014

It went ok. They did the landscaping well, they just didn't do all the work that was promised. Eventually he did correct the issue.

Description of Work
Basic Landscaping work and tree removal

Category landscaping

09/22/2014

AAA's crew showed up a few minutes early--a very good sign. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and very good workers. They got right to the job and did fantastic work. They even knew not to prune the citrus trees at this time of the year but to wait until after the trees had gone dormant when the first frost arrives. Trees, shrubs, rose bushes, and vines were all expertly pruned and cleaned up. To...

Description of Work
AAA performed a "spring clean-up" on our yard, even though it's early fall. The yard was badly overgrown and the trees, shrubs, and rose bushes needed pruning and general clean-up.

Category lawn service,tree service

Thank you for the glowing review! We are pleased that you chose AAA Landscape for your landscape needs.

09/10/2014

There was some miscommunication along the way sometimes, and I felt I wasn't getting services that I asked for or they would be at a different cost; however that might have been my fault. I really appreciate just being able to speak to them in English and know they are understanding me! They have always been on time! Overall, I would recommend them and they are all a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
"Shape up" for my dying lawn overgrown with weeds. The lawn is gorgeous now! I signed up for weekly services so they come every Thursday and take care of my yard.

Category lawn service

Thank you the great review [removed member name]! We appreciate your business very much!

08/24/2014

We made contact after a few calls, but with the Holidays it was hard to get in contact with anyone.

Description of Work
We have scheduled work to be done for the spring.

07/15/2014

Couldn't discuss getting a quote because they didn't call me back.

Description of Work
I don't know about AAA's work because no one called me back after leaving a message.

04/25/2014

January first I called him and left a VM. Jan 2nd he returned my call and said he would keep the $95 monthly services that were provided in my check but he would refund the clean up fee of $261.00. He cashed my check on January 8th after he said he?d give my money back. I left a VM on the 2/25/2014, asking him to call about the check he owed me: he did not return my call. April 12th he answered th...

Description of Work
On 11/21/2013 Mr Loper charged me $261 in advance to do a cleanup and $95 in advance for the 1st month's service commencing on 12/5/2013. His crew of two came in twice doing routine gardening work, but they weren’t doing the cleanup. They said they would do a little bit of clean up at the end of each visit. I have had to pay for cleanups in the past, and they were done as a separate service. On 1/2/2014 I called Mr. Loper and told him I did not want AAA Landscaping in my yard because I felt he had taken advantage of me because I'm a senior citizen and am partially disabled. I did a --generous to him--calculation that it would take 17 man hours, based on $261 to perform the cleanup. I also stated that they didn't have to pay for transportation and dump fee expenses since they were just going to do a little extra trimming each time they came. He then stated he did not base his quote on any of the factors I provided.

Category landscaping

Landscape maintenance, weed removal, weed abatement programs, fertilizations, mulching, tree trimming, tree removal, plantings, sod installation, over seeding, hydro seeding, drainage repair and installation, sprinkler repair & installation, drip repair & installation, landscape lighting. Design work.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal