Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Merced, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Merced
- Middleton Handyman ServicesScott adjusted the closet doors on Thursday and gave us an estimate for the siding and gutter guards for the following day. He removed the deteriorating siding, installed flashing, then cut a new piece and primed, attached and painted the siding with paint we already had. He trimmed the gutter guards we purchased and installed them
- Middleton Handyman ServicesScott was called when the last handyman called to say he couldn't come finish my job he started,so Scott came within an hour with all new parts in hand and finished the job. He and his son were quick, polite and very professional. Scott also gave me est on all the repairs that I need to have done and all were very reasonably priced. It's very refreshing to have found an honest reasonably priced person that you can trust and know if he says he'll be here he will. He will get all our business from here out
- H & J HandymanI contacted H&J Handyman to replace 3 exterior doors on my house and garage. They scheduled a time to connect with me for the job specifics and were very helpful and prompt. Henry came out three times to discuss the work, focusing on what I wanted done and then twice to measure. He and his assistant were able to remove 3 exterior doors, and put in replacements along with adding a storm door on the outside of one all in one day. The doors look wonderful, but better yet, are functional! All hardware and trim is professionally complete. All 3 doors gave a different type of problem as they were removed and replaced since the house was built in the 40's and many things are pieced together oddly with custom sizes. Henry listened to everything I wanted from the beginning and always advised me on my choices. He took care of ordering, picking up, and installing the new doors and hardware, in addition to removing the old doors. I was impressed with his punctuality and honesty when dealing with the project. I am very impressed with his work and look forward to my next household project with him
- ANC CUSTOMSStarted good. Origional quote was $10,000 which I had no problem with. The project was to take about 4 weeks. They ran into an issue with Lead paint which ended up costing them about 3 days labor. When putting up barrier to remove the Lead paint the barrier was held up with 2x4's that poked 2 holes in the bedroom ceiling and 2 more in the hall ceiling that wasn't being worked on. Later I found out they were going to cover up my origional insulation on a exterior wall which in the quote had a cost to replace it. I had to bring it to their attention to get them to replace it. During the remodel which ended up taking 6 weeks instead of 4. I saw 3 to 4 employees get fired from their employment (not my issue I just want my job completed). During construction it noticed that my attic fan wasn't working and due to having a injured back at the time I asked if they could replace it. I was told the fan itself was about $100.00. I said ok. Later I found out my quote had jumped from $10,000 to $10,500. They said it was due to rewiring the fan. My bathroom exhaust fan (less than 1 year old)got shorted out due to their wiring , which they did replace. On top of the quote I still paid for all the paint and primer to cover the work that was done, the closet doors and metal trim for the shower edges. Per the quote I purchased all the tile for the shower, the floor and the vanity top. As the contract stated when each of the 4 checks were requested I had the check for them within 1 to 2 days without failure. The first 2 checks were actually paid together to help cover the permit. When things were finally coming to a close and we were doing inspections as we were asked to do, they started demanding their final check before they had finished the touchups. We were told if I didn't pay them in full they were going to contact their Attorney and start processing, was told 3 or 4 times. I still had the final check delivered to them on the second day. Also it was noticed the new $200 toilet I paid for in the quote had a chip in it, which they came back out and patched and the new vanity that was purchased had a chip in the cabinet in which we noticed. (Though the quote said they were going to build and didn't) They installed it without letting us know that it wasn't built but bought.. They told me to make a list at end of each day, then his wife came and told us that we shouldn't be doing that even though they told us to. Also when contract was signed Mark told us he would give us receipts, (should have put in contract but didn't, we trusted him) and at the end of the job his wife said they don't do that. So we didnt get receipts. Don't be mistaken bathroom is alot nicer then it was originially, just had alot of issues
- ANC CUSTOMSI would never use this company again. It was a joke. The shortcuts we found out about should have never happened.
- ANC CUSTOMSA COMPLETE NIGHTMARE! Jacob Cordes, Marcus Foutch & "wife" Joanie Cordes are all a fraud! Only hire if you want your property ruined! Terrible workmanship -flooded my home during a leak repair. see photo? several lights look like this. hire at your own risk!! I'm paying rent & mortgage thanks to these CLOWNS
Door Installers in Merced
- Business Description:We are a design and build residential remodeling and window company. Licensed, bonded, and insured. We provide full project kitchen and bathroom remodeling for every budget, timeline, and style. We are also certified dealers of Anlin Windows Windows & Doors, Simonton Windows & Doors, Milgard Windows & Doors, and MI Windows & Doors. We have over 35 years of experience in the remodeling business and our only goal is to provide you with a pleasant experience and a beautiful product you can brag ..Recent Review:They didn’t want to work with me since my request was a insurance claim. They shouldn’t concerned where the money coming from as long as they get paid for the job they do.James S.
- Business Description:We install all types of doors including: Entry, French, Sliding, Security, Storm, Titan, Bifold, and Interior Slab door. We have installed doors for a big box company for 9 years and are familiar with what it takes to deal with all types of customers and their needs. My employees are responsible, orderly, and presentableRecent Review:GREAT! Clean suburb service. Nathaniel was informative, precise in his work, clean and punctual.Ed T.
- Business Description:We have been offering professional replacement window and door sales and installation since 1982. (WE DONOT OFFER GLASS REPAIR) We can guarantee we feature only the best replacement window and door manufacturers available installed by our own experienced staff to insure your windows and doors perform for a lifetime and beyond. Because windows and doors are all we do our experience is invaluable in assisting you with a look and feel that’s all your own. Come visit our showroom or contact us to..Recent Review:This was the fourth property that they have installed windows for us, and every time they have done a wonderful job.les h.
- Business Description:Since 1997 we have been designing, installing, and servicing Handicap Equipment in homes, schools, hotels and businesses. Our products include Ceiling Track Systems, Pool Lifts, Surehands Lift and Care Systems (www.surehands.com), Bruno Stairlifts, Ramps, and other related Patient Lift Systems. We have remained the exclusive Surehands Dealer for all of California, Nevada and Hawaii for over 22 years, and that is a true testament to our high level of commitment to the quality and care we have ..Recent Review:This is in addition to provided service at home: I'm a disabled individual and travel is always difficult and dangerous for me. But on my last trip to Las Vegas I discovered a good service provided at Treasure Island, one of seven hotels that provides Surehands Ceiling tracks. I liked it because of its ease of use and safety it provides and its installment by Lift and Specialists who maintains this quality equipment and train hotel engineers who are ready to help around the clockOfer A.
- Business Description:Mike’s Mobile Screens has been serving the California Central Valley & Bay Area since 2002. We have established ourselves as a reputable company offering the highest quality in products, workmanship & professionalism in our trade. Our dedicated staff comes out to your home or business to give you a custom fit & professional installation for any screen application. As an independent dealer for all of our screen doors & components we constantly compare new additions to the market for the highes..Recent Review:Never showed as committed, no call either.Deborah M.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:Peter was very fast and always prompt. After measuring on a Sunday, he had the custom door made on Monday. I absolutely love my door. It was custom made and it’s pretty large door! The price was reasonable!Kasey p.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:From its inception our company’s vision has been to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our work and we will continue to uphold to these principles. We try to provide honest, reliable, and affordable services, striving that all work done will adhere to your satisfaction. For garage door repair and garage door installation, we understand that quality and prompt service are hard to come by. From the moment that you decide to make us your trusted garage door compa..Recent Review:They sent a technician that looked like a young boy to fix the garage keypad malfunction. All of a sudden the pad started working and he could not tell me why. I demanded to know the reason, so that I will be able to troubleshoot or prevent this kind of issues. He refused to do that and I had to pay him. Now the amount they want for a visit doubled. And the same issue kept happening with some variations. Now the remote is malfunctioning and the garage opening and closing mechanism is unreliable and difficult to set as well. That is the one that is operating with the use of the hanging rope. Door Mart refuses to address that with me over the phone and answer a couple questions before I call their technician. They demand a visit. I always try to troubleshoot it before a costly visit. They told me that since the garage door was installed 3 years ago, they are not obligated to talk to me. But isn't it just good business to answer some simple questions? They told me to call another garage door company for questions. And my answer was why should I. They are not the ones that had installed my garage door. Also the person that had installed my door did that in a hurry. He told me he wanted to avoid a rush traffic. He left a few wires hanging out in the motor area so it was unsightly. I would not hire someone that cannot deal with loose ends after their product is installed. After any installation there can be issuesVera M.
- Business Description:Insurance build backs ,Contractor, Building contractors, remodeling contractors, plumbing , windows & doors , patios and decks .
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Le Grand
- Dos Palos
- Los Banos
- Catheys Valley
- La Grange
door installers in Merced
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- LIFT AND TRANSFER SPECIALISTS INC7893 Brentwood Blvd
- LIFT AND TRANSFER SPECIALISTS INC
- NOR-CAL OVERHEAD DOORS2231 Aspenwood Dr.
- NOR-CAL OVERHEAD DOORS
- Valley Kitchen and Bath Design2359 Linden St
- Valley Kitchen and Bath Design
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM