Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Ceres, CA
There are 12 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Ceres
- Jake's Handyman ServicesVery professional courteous and take safety precautions before entering your home, and looking forward to having more work done.
- The Pocket DoctorVery well. He arrived about 9:00 am and stayed until approximately 7:00 pm. The door would no longer open correctly and would not close all the way. Typically the wall must be opened to access the track and rollers and I was not willing to do so. The pocket doctor has tools to allow for track removal/installation without opening up the wall. He removed the trim on one side to allow for door removal. When it was removed he identified the problem with the track and replaced it along with new rollers. He reassembled the door, but was not satisfied with how it worked, so he disassembled it again. He found another problem with the track and fixed it. The door now works perfectly and the work was done without opening up the door
- Cooper Window & DoorWe recently purchased our Dream Home. The first thing we needed to do was replace all of our windows and 3 of our doors. We contacted Kevin and Amber with Cooper Window and Door after a Google search and reading the reviews of their business. Amber returned our call within the day we left a message and we scheduled an appointment. At our scheduled appointment, Kevin and Amber took all the measurements of all of our windows and our doors, explained the benefits of the windows (with an actual window not just a brochure - that was Awesome) and the doors they were recommending. They then reviewed the process with us - when we would receive a quote, how long it would take from purchase date to install date, etc. We felt comfortable and confident with Kevin and Amber from the start. Their communication was exceptional – all happened just as they told us it would. We even benefited from being moved up in their schedule! Throughout each phase, they were up front, direct and honest. They were extremely responsive to all of our questions, no matter how trivial. They both went several “extra miles” answering our questions, sharing their experience, offering suggestions when asked and just helping us make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted to make our Dream Home exceptional. The installation process was flawless. They asked us what we would like installed first and immediately went to work. It took just the time they scheduled with us, they paid attention to all the details and cleaned up when they were finished – so well, in fact, that we did not even know they worked the days they were at our home. Kevin and Amber’s professionalism, personality, attention to detail and responsiveness was OUTSTANDING!!! They far exceeded our expectations! Our experience was exceptional from start to finish, thank you, Kevin and Amber!!! If you are buying or replacing windows and/or buying or replacing doors, we highly recommend Kevin and Amber with Cooper Window and Door. April M. and Greg F
- Schatz Construction and RestorationI had an excellent experience with Jeff. All work was completed to my approval. The siding crew went above & beyond my expectations. The electrician was prompt and very thorough. I am extremely pleased with the end result. All in all, the crews that came to the house were polite and respectful and got the job done. I look forward to working with Jeff & Ryan in the near future remodeling a bathroom
- JM ConstructionGreat. Very professional, friendly, informative, and prompt! Clean and thorough. As a mater of fact, Nathan is coming back because we bought the wrong parts. HIGHLY recommended!
- H Flores ConstructionHe worked with me and my schedule. I definitely recomend this company. When I get more funding, I will hire again.
- JM ConstructionCame when they said they would. Nathan knew what needed to be done and did it efficiently and for a very reasonable price. Will use them again.
- JM ConstructionWent great. The technician, Larry arrived on time with all of the tools and supplies to do the job. The work was precise and looks great. Larry’s work was very clean and. When he left there wasn’t anything for me to clean up. Finished the job in a timely manner ad a very fair price. I would hire them again and recommend to friends and family
- Adrian ConstructionI cannot express to you the high degree of excellence this company ascribes to. Every person from the owner right through every employee are excellent tradesmen and superior people. They have respect for your home as they work and respect for the homeowner if you have a question. They are the best! If I could give them 100 points I would
- Adrian ConstructionIt was a very positive experience working with Donovan Adrian and his team. We were kept informed about the process and the crew was polite, punctual, and a pleasure to work with. We absolutely love our new kitchen, tile flooring, and door. We highly recommend Adrian Construction!
Door Installers in Ceres
- Business Description:We install all types of doors including: Entry, French, Sliding, Security, Storm, Titan, Bifold, and Interior Slab door. We have installed doors for a big box company for 9 years and are familiar with what it takes to deal with all types of customers and their needs. My employees are responsible, orderly, and presentableRecent Review:GREAT! Clean suburb service. Nathaniel was informative, precise in his work, clean and punctual.Ed T.
- Business Description:Urias Construction, Inc is a general construction company with more than 30 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Construction. We have a proven track record of on time, under budget, and quality solutions. Our customer satisfaction is the primary metric for excellence! From Foundations to Roofing projects, we can do it all!! Contact us for a free quotRecent Review:I was very pleased with the work that was done. He was timely and flexible when the work needed changed due to the damaged area, plus he went above to finish painting an interior space that wasn't included on the original plan. He arrived when he said he would and helped find another person to do additional work that needed to be done.Susan B.
- Business Description:We have been offering professional replacement window and door sales and installation since 1982. (WE DONOT OFFER GLASS REPAIR) We can guarantee we feature only the best replacement window and door manufacturers available installed by our own experienced staff to insure your windows and doors perform for a lifetime and beyond. Because windows and doors are all we do our experience is invaluable in assisting you with a look and feel that’s all your own. Come visit our showroom or contact us to..Recent Review:This was the fourth property that they have installed windows for us, and every time they have done a wonderful job.les h.
- Business Description:Sliding pocket door repair. Interior and exterior door replacement. Locks and hardware installation. I have a valid California contractor's specialty license.Recent Review:Very well. He arrived about 9:00 am and stayed until approximately 7:00 pm. The door would no longer open correctly and would not close all the way. Typically the wall must be opened to access the track and rollers and I was not willing to do so. The pocket doctor has tools to allow for track removal/installation without opening up the wall. He removed the trim on one side to allow for door removal. When it was removed he identified the problem with the track and replaced it along with new rollers. He reassembled the door, but was not satisfied with how it worked, so he disassembled it again. He found another problem with the track and fixed it. The door now works perfectly and the work was done without opening up the doorDana M.
- Business Description:Over 39 years experience, and you deal with a garage door contractor. Family owned and operated. For service, repairs, or installations, call (209) 847-1197. Recieved the Angie's List Super Service Award 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017Recent Review:Mark and Sandy were very professional. I received a quote within 2 hours. Mark came out and gave us an estimate on Friday and he installed the doors the following Tuesday. Mark had to do special framing since it is an old garage. He spent time explaining how the system works and pointed out all the necessary features. Marks price was reasonable and he made sure to give us his number if any issues or questions came upSandie S.
- Business Description:We do it all Drywall work Wood fences Galvanized fence Kitchen remodeling Prefinish wood installation Bathroom remodeling Roof repair Stores building Mobile home services. Ceiling lights installation We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:He did a great work and very preprofessional.Brochard S.
- Business Description:Remodeling kitchen and bathrooms, drywall, texture painting, tile laminate, concrete editions, roofing ect. Quality work for general construction and additions! In business in the area for 18 years.Recent Review:the house looks fantastic and way more open. Huver and his crew did a great job. they were great to work with and we recommend their services!Hector A.
- Business Description:Mike’s Mobile Screens has been serving the California Central Valley & Bay Area since 2002. We have established ourselves as a reputable company offering the highest quality in products, workmanship & professionalism in our trade. Our dedicated staff comes out to your home or business to give you a custom fit & professional installation for any screen application. As an independent dealer for all of our screen doors & components we constantly compare new additions to the market for the highes..Recent Review:Never showed as committed, no call either.Deborah M.
- Business Description:American Home Renewal Inc. is a family owned / operated window and siding company. We specialize in new window replacement, exterior siding, seamless gutters, attic insulation and doors. We guarantee your satisfaction up front. With our unique Satisfaction First policy you'll make no payments, no deposits until our work is completed to your satisfaction. We provide the highest quality work at a reasonable price. We have 32 employee proud team members. www.renewal.coRecent Review:Read if sound reduction is important to you We have a home by a busy street with a constant stream of traffic, and decided to replace our windows for an improved sound reduction. After meeting with multiple installers, we decided to work with American Home Renewal. The sales rep appeared very knowledgable, and friendly. During our initial assessment, I've expressed my #1 concern is noise, and that I was willing to choose a higher quality sound reduction window such as the Milgard Quiet Series. The rep explained that if we install the Weather Shield standard double pane, we will be just fine. He even shared that they installed a home within our block. Based on his experience, and company reputation, I fully trusted them to make the right recommendations. That was where I made a mistake. After we installed the double pane windows and patio doors at the price of $31k, the sound reduction was no better than the ones I had before. I expressed my frustration, and the rep mentioned that it's odd and that he never had this issue before. He recommended upgrading our window glass to the Zo-e-shield 6, which is a laminated glass. He stated that this absolutely should do the trick. "It would sound like a tomb in here" After we installed the upgrade, same issue is persisting. The same humming of every single car is coming through. To be clear, we had our walls re-insulated for sound reduction before the windows, so the sound emulation is clearly coming from the windows. The rep said he was baffled, and that we may have faulty windows from Weather Shield. He invited the WS rep to inspect. Both the sales rep and window rep agreed that the sound reduction is not what they expected, and that they will research if I got the right windows. 3 days later, I was the told the windows was built to their standard, and that no further action could be provided. The sales rep offered an apology and that he wished me luck in solving this issue. Welp, I'm down $38k, got windows that performed the same as my previous windows, and an apology for poor recommendation. I did not expect them to be sound experts, but they should have given me the highest quality sound option available. Do not trust their guarantee of "Satisfaction First." Do not trust their expertise. Do not trust Weather Shield productsGeorge H.
- Business Description:Since 1997 we have been designing, installing, and servicing Handicap Equipment in homes, schools, hotels and businesses. Our products include Ceiling Track Systems, Pool Lifts, Surehands Lift and Care Systems (www.surehands.com), Bruno Stairlifts, Ramps, and other related Patient Lift Systems. We have remained the exclusive Surehands Dealer for all of California, Nevada and Hawaii for over 22 years, and that is a true testament to our high level of commitment to the quality and care we have ..Recent Review:This is in addition to provided service at home: I'm a disabled individual and travel is always difficult and dangerous for me. But on my last trip to Las Vegas I discovered a good service provided at Treasure Island, one of seven hotels that provides Surehands Ceiling tracks. I liked it because of its ease of use and safety it provides and its installment by Lift and Specialists who maintains this quality equipment and train hotel engineers who are ready to help around the clockOfer A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- French Camp
door installers in Ceres
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Nelson Finish Carpentry1955 Taylor Ave
- A&J Carpentry Services3553 Veneman Ave
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- American Home Renewal Inc310 Shaw Rd Suite A
South San Francisco, California
- AMERICAN LUMBER CO1231 9TH ST
- AUTO GLASS 4 LOWEST PRICE720 E Hammer Ln Ste 9
- AW Construction3525 E. Forest Lake Rd
- A Nelson Finish Carpentry
- B N K CONSTRUCTION2204 Park E Dr
- Barton Overhead Door Inc1132 N Carpenter Rd
- BEL CONSTRUCTION3917 Chatsworth Cir
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Blue Ladder Services 4224 Frost Way
- BOB LEONARD & ASSOC1325 EL PINAL DR D4
- Brawley Construction311 Greenstone Way
- B N K CONSTRUCTION
- Cal Comfort Windows & Doors1050 Kansas Ave
- CAPITOL DOOR SALES701 LATIMER AVE
- Carstensen Construction9801 Jolly Ct
- CASSLE GARAGE DOOR CO1236 RENO AVE
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Conheart Construction1970 Bradford St
- Cooper Window & Door5637 McHenry Avenue
- Costa's Home Improvement1816 Maid Mariane Ln
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- CRYSTAL CLEAR QUALITY HOME IMPROVEMENT509 Galaxy Way
- Cal Comfort Windows & Doors
- D-Best Tile784 Elm Ave
- DANIELLE'S WINDOWSPO Box 2468
- DB Enterprise502 Coleman Ct
- DELTA BAY CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING INC.8900 Thornton Rd #8
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- Door-Mart Garage Doors11286 Pyrites Way Ste 110
Gold River, California
- Drechsler Construction547 Zurich Dr
- D-Best Tile
- H Flores Construction38 C St
- Hamilton Construction Services5433 Flor Ct
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Repairs6261 Claus Rd
- HANDYMAN TO THE RESCUE2364 Victory Ln
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades215 Park Ave.
- Home Solutions Maintenance & Repair's LLCPO Box 3197
- Hometown Handyman1505 Colima Ave.
- H Flores Construction
- Ichord Overhead Garage Doors5061 Langworth Rd
- Ichord Overhead Garage Doors
- Kinney Woodworks LLC2075 Bering Dr Suite R
San Jose, California
- Kinney Woodworks LLC
- M & M HOME IMPROVEMENT1228 MAYETTE AVE
- Marengo'spo box 690531
- Mariposa HVAC Maintenance1609 Bryn Mawr Way
- Mark Scott Construction241 Frank W Cir
- McCain ConstructionP. O. Box 577231
- Melo Construction2235 N Macarthur Dr
- Michael Doyle, General Building Contractor619 Brookfield Dr
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney Service8130 Lorraine Ave #312
- Mitchell ConstructionP.O. Box 956
- Modesto Door and Window906 N Carpenter Rd. #B
- Modesto Installs4120 Warda Ave
- Mooney's Handyman Service154 Mesquite Ct
- M & M HOME IMPROVEMENT
- ORConstruction Innovations1217 chicago avenue
- ORConstruction Innovations
- Premier RestorationPo box 579940
- Premier Restoration
- Quinly Builders Inc2079 Goldeneye Way
- Quinly Builders Inc
- S BUILDERS520 Coralwood rd
- S. A. Bullock Construction6028 Jaquima dr.
Angels Camp, California
- Scott Redenbaugh ConstructionPO Box 1503
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Stockton Ace Hardware3201 W Benjamin Holt Dr 150
- S BUILDERS
- The Lopez Company2914 Crestwood Ct
- The Pocket Doctor3600 Beachler Dr
- Thompson's Handyman Services2302 Geneva
- TIM FILSON CONSTRUCTION1663 Springcreek Way
- Timco Construction Inc.8561 Younger Creek Drive Ste 100
- Top Estate Construction, Inc.5013 Kimball Hill Circle
- Triple N Construction5402 Gold Hill Dr
- True Finish1636 E Lake Creek Dr
- Tusk Construction8385 Oakridge Rd
Mountain Ranch, California
- The Lopez Company
- Urias Construction, Inc.26172 S Corral Hollow Rd
- Urias Construction, Inc.
- Wilson General Contracting1852 W 11th St Suite 149
- Wilson General Contracting