A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Mammoth Lakes, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Mammoth Lakes
- Alley Tree and LandscapeFine with one exception; NO pest control service was requested OR performed. Everything else has been well done. :)
- Oak River Landscaping INCThe team arrived promptly, quickly diagnosed my issue, then provided great feedback on how to maintain and operate my system. Great work overall and professional demeanor throughout our engagement.
- Adrian's LandscapingGood! He responded to my initial request quickly, presented me a contract for an estimate for work to be done. There was an understanding that replacement of sprinklers and repair of any broken lines would have to wait until system was usable. He arrived on time to complete the first phrase of the work. Once the system was running he proceeded to check all individual sprinklers having to replace about a dozen. I did have to call him back, not his fault, one valve was defective and would not work as it should and he had to replace it. He suggested that the controller be replaced, I disagreed. Later he convinced me that the controller needed to be replace so the system would work correctly. He replaced the controller and the system works as I wanted it to, comes on and off at the desired days and time. I would definitely recommend him, friendly, professional, good worker. I will be calling him again. The price below was including all parts and labor
- Mikes LandscapingThey did exactly what they promised, did all debris removal, repaired sprinklers, kept close watch on new sod.
- Mogensen LandscapingEric Mogensen met with us on time and explained what he and his men would be doing. He suggested the least expensive way to accomplish the job. He and his men showed up, did a terrific job, did the work in a relatively short amount of time, covered over the trench and replaced the mulch. (You can't even tell there was anywork done, and the line is working great.) The job came in under Eric's estimate, and his men even went to the trouble of using a pile of dirt that my husband had removed when he first started looking for the leak. It was in the side yard on a tarp. They even cleaned and folded up the tarp. Fantastic crew
- New View LandscapingEverything we have done with Andy turned out well and he has always been willing to take calls or come back out to check on things. I'd recommend him based on his interest in doing things the right way at a competitive price.
- Visalia PlumbingI was very pleased with the work. I also had an unrelated leaking hose bib that the tech was able to replace at the same time, for no additional labor cost. Visalia Plumbing will be my plumber of choice for all of my future needs.
- Gowin GreenMy yard was such a mess then I hired Gowin Green for a total yard and patio makeover. Best decision I ever made.
- Majestic C&IExcellent job, quick response! Excellent, honest service! Great management and staff; prices are amazing and work is always guaranteed. Company carries all necessary licenses and in addition to being listed with Angie's List they are also listed with HomeAdvisor.com which are my primary sources for locating the best people/companies for service. You cannot go wrong with this company. Finally honest construction company in the Antelope Valley that will not take advantage of homeowners
- Glenn's Lawn Care (GLC)We got Glenn's number from another provider when we had accidentally sheared off the irrigation valves to our backyard sprinkler system. The outside water shutoff is not operational, so we had to cut off water to the house. And it was Friday afternoon. I called Glenn, who didn't know me from Adam, and he said he'd be over in 2 hours. He sent some guys over about an hour later, then he arrived - all of them obviously having made a detour to our place on their way home. They were nevertheless very pleasant as they capped off the broken pipes, restored water to the house, and made arrangements to come back Monday to complete the valve replacements. Then Glenn patiently answered some questions about unrelated irrigation issues - he's extremely knowledgeable on irrigation and has clearly been doing it for awhile. On Monday, a different but equally helpful crew fixed the valves, made sure everything was working, discovered a sprinkler head we didn't know was there, and helped repair another one. We were impressed with the helpfulness of everyone we met from Glenn's company, and with their responsiveness and quality of work. We will definitely use them again
Irrigation Systems Installers in Mammoth Lakes
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Kelso Creek Maintenance is a professional maintenance company that does it all - lawn care, lawn maintenance, landscaping, lawn mowing, lawn irrigation, handyman services, small tree service and much more! We are located in Weldon CA, for more information and for appointments give us a call at: (760) 549-9172. Onyx CA, Kernville CA, Wofford Heights CA, Mountain Mesa CA, Lake Isabella CA; Landscaping, Tree Service, Tree Trimming, Lawn Sprinkler, Handyman, Stump Grinding, Lawn Contractor, Lands..
- Business Description:KJI Plumbing, Inc. is a family-owned, locally operated business with more than 30 years experience in the plumbing industry. Our company continues to expand and diversify to meet the challenges and keep up with the demands of the Antelope Valley’s increased growth and development. This commitment encompasses not only the greater Antelope Valley areabut extends through out Southern California. Our company’s “New ConstructionDivision” covers commercial, industrial and residential properties in..Recent Review:Had a slab leak. KJI made the repairs. Never finished. They cancelled the appointment 3 times to come back and finish the work. VEry Expensive. Since then I have had 3 other plumbers come give me estimates to finish the work. All 3 plumbers said I was ripped off. <br /John V.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Here at WCC Plumbing every job is completed honestly to your satisfaction, and our prices are well explained before we leave the site to ensure there are no surprises when the bill comes. Our company is young but brings old fashioned values you and your home are our #1 priority. We are committed to providing quality service to our customers. We believe that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cuttin..Recent Review:The work was difficult but was done expertly and I was very pleasedRexanne H.
- Business Description:General Building ContractorRecent Review:The work was ok, but expensive <br />Teresita S.
- Business Description:Lidyoff Landscape Development Company is a residential and commercial landscaping business based in California’s Central Valley with service areas throughout Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, Madera, Clovis, Kerman, Bakersfield, Monterey, Carmel and Santa Barbara, among many surrounding areas. Lidyoff Landscaping Development Co. designs and creates custom landscapes to beautify and enhance any outdoor landscape setting while helping to raise the market value of your property. Whether your goal is to ..
- Business Description:We are a proud winner of the Visalia Garden Club award! Spraying trees, lawn and flowers is essential to longevity. Brian's Lawn Maintenance understands how to maximize the results of our local landscaping with each visitRecent Review:See above typing space.Sharra M.
- Business Description:We offer a full line of services. Family owned & operated. We rarely turn down work. Our prices are not in line with other people; we Guarantee we are cheaper, more efficient, and quicker. We back up our services with 1 year warranty on the job we perform. No one can beat our prices. email or call us at 559.318.590
- Business Description:Licensed landscape contractor .Recent Review:terrible service - destroyed a beautiful tree. Not qualified for work undertaken - avoid!craig d.
- Business Description:Any sprinkler problem, let us know and we'll help you.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Shaver Lake
- North Fork
- Orange Cove
- Squaw Valley
- Catheys Valley
- Lone Pine
lawn irrigation services in Mammoth Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brian's Lawn Maintenance2201 S Fontana St
- Brian's Lawn Maintenance
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Garden Sprinkler Repair Services2038 E Oldfield St
- Garden Sprinkler Repair Services
- KJI PLUMBING38904 N SIERRA HWY
- KJI PLUMBING
- LIDYOFF LANDSCAPE DEVELOPMENT4460 W SHAW AVE
- LIDYOFF LANDSCAPE DEVELOPMENT
- Right Method Electric1375 East Bardsley Ave
- Right Method Electric
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc