Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Madera, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Madera
- SOD Home GroupI had an exceptional experience in this company. When you see these great reviews up here: they’re true! Oren, our contractor with SOD Home Group, proved that house construction projects don’t have to be a nightmare but can be a pleasure if you find the right person to take you through it. Our old house seriously needed a remodel, and I didn’t have any personal preferences for any contractor; I lucked out when Oren came to interview. I liked Oren’s friendly, straightforward manner, devoid of slickness or hard sell, and his experience in construction was obvious as he walked me through the process. Oren spent time in the planning stage to find out what I wanted and discussed ideas that would work with the space. This is important: he is not the designer, he is the builder and will tell you what is structurally possible. Once a plan is agreed upon, his designer Eden put everything in several designs and after this stage is approved… then the crew do the work but i selected the fixtures, tile, paint color, etc. Oren had many useful resources to help, but I had a great idea of what I wanted needed. On the business end, once I committed to the job, the contract was clear, covering a schedule of payments and stages. Oren kept me up to date with what he needed from my end and when the crew was going to show up, etc..; all the teams came on time and work diligently. What a great combination: an experienced contractor with talented people skills who wants me to be happy with the job and makes it pleasant and easy! He’s been there for my every question and issue and gets back to me right away. I’m impressed by Oren’s team, all very professional people who do excellent, clean work while treating the area with respect; there’s not one guy working in my house that I wouldn’t have back (we are all working from home because of the pandemic). I’m impressed by the beautiful work that is being done and how creative and collaborative this team is. So summarizing: I found an honest, personable, skilled contractor backed by a wonderful team of professionals who are doing what they promised. No games here. I feel supported if questions come up and absolutely admire how they do business. The prices are fair and I feel that I have good value and guidance. I’m thrilled with Oren and SOD Home Group (including the staffers at the home office) and wouldn’t go looking anywhere else for my future projects
- CLOVIS TUB & TILE REFINISHINGAll done in less than one day. Professional, friendly, and spotless cleanup. I supplied all the faucets .
- CLOVIS TUB & TILE REFINISHINGThey do wonderful work! They were on time and evaluated the job thoroughly before starting the work. They had everything they needed in their truck and came fully prepared. I was very satisfied.
- CLOVIS TUB & TILE REFINISHINGThey did a pretty good job. They came out and completed the job pretty quickly. I am satisfied with the overall job that was done. Prompt and professional staff I would use them again in the future if I ever needed to.
- CLOVIS TUB & TILE REFINISHINGCalled for a esimate, they came out, we decded on a procedure, they came back and did the work. Beautiful job and friendly professional work. It's now been 8 or 9 months and it still looks great. Soooo glad I had te work done by them!
- CLOVIS TUB & TILE REFINISHINGHe was extremely professional and personable. His equipment was very hi tech and quality. The job was done with a minimum amount of fuss and muss. All steps were taken to make it a clean. odorless, safe installation. We were very pleased and would happily recommend him to anyone who needed his services
- CLOVIS TUB & TILE REFINISHINGWe remodeled our kitchen 1 year ago and our new cast-iron sink developed 2 chips. One chip was deep (to the metal) and approximately 1 inch long. The other was a hairline crack. The service technician came and evaluated the sink and discussed my options. I chose to have him repair it (this was 1 month ago) and it looks great. Looks new again! I was happy with his honesty and professionalism. This may not be the long term solution but it beats cutting my new granite countertops to remove and replace a sink (the only way to replace sink due to cabinet structure). I will see how long this repair lasts and do it again if needed. I would recommend this service
- CLOVIS TUB & TILE REFINISHING. Very well, on time, friendly, left a little gift (new microfiber towel), gave good advice and helped resolve questions and problems.
- MIRACLE METHODIt turned out great the guy was very professional and actually showed up on time which is sometimes hard to find in this kind of business. At first I had trouble getting through but my phone call was quickly returned after leaving a message.
- Seamless Shower WallsMY BATHROOM LOOKS SO GOOD WITH IT'S NEW EDITIONS. IT REALLY GIVES IT A WHOLESOME LOOK. IT DIDN'T TAKE THEM TO LONG TO DO IT, AND IT WASN'T THAT EXPENSIVE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO THE NEXT PERSON.
Bathtub Refinishers in Madera
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:It was great, Peter is very professional and reasonable. The work was completed on schedule and looks fantastic. I am very happy with his work. I highly recommend him.Eduardo V.
- Business Description:We are a design and build residential remodeling and window company. Licensed, bonded, and insured. We provide full project kitchen and bathroom remodeling for every budget, timeline, and style. We are also certified dealers of Anlin Windows Windows & Doors, Simonton Windows & Doors, Milgard Windows & Doors, and MI Windows & Doors. We have over 35 years of experience in the remodeling business and our only goal is to provide you with a pleasant experience and a beautiful product you can brag ..Recent Review:They didn’t want to work with me since my request was a insurance claim. They shouldn’t concerned where the money coming from as long as they get paid for the job they do.James S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. We restore the old, protecting the newRecent Review:We recently purchased and moved into a sixty-year-old house. Although it had been kept in good repair, some large windows facing our patio were badly damaged by a buildup of scale from sprinkler overspray. After several attempts at removing the scale, I decided to see if I could find someone able to remove the water spots. As I read through the postings for window cleaners, I came across a review describing the exact service I needed. I phoned the number of Angie's List and talked with the owner, Russell Harper, and made an appointment for a few days later. <br /> Mr Harper looked at the windows and was confident he could restore them. After he cleaned a sample, it was obvious to me that he would indeed be able to remove the scale. He had time to do the job and had the necessary equipment with him so we hired him immediately. Mr. Harper worked carefully and it was very gratifying to see what a difference his efforts made. The glass truly looked like it had been newly installed. When he finished each of the windows was crystal clear. After finishing, he made sure the whole area was clean before he left. As he left, he reminded me that I could call on him if I saw something he missed. I have not seen any missed areas and still am very impressed with the difference in my windows. <br /HELEN S.
- Business Description:Town & Country Remodeling Has been Remodeling and helping consumers with all aspects of construction & Remodeling projects for over 12 years. As A General Contractor we can handle any project from start to finish.Competetive prices and prompt completion of projectsRecent Review:We have used them for small jobs in the past 15 years. Jim is quiet and fair. He comes in under budget and on time or early.Brad H.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO SERVICE FEES. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.Recent Review:All done in less than one day. Professional, friendly, and spotless cleanup. I supplied all the faucets .Kathryn L.
- Business Description:Licensed and Bonded General Contractor. If you do not see the service you are looking please inquire.
- Business Description:GM BAKER pro services, offers you QUALITY WORK AT A FAIR PRICE ! With over 30 years of experiance in the construction industry, we do it all... We offer oue own FINANCING PLANS and except all major credit cards ! Call us today for your FREE estimate and check out our current discoubts and promotions
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: JOHN WESLEY HOLST.Recent Review:at first it was great. (i can't say enough about the people that actually performed the work. they were very personable and professional.) after about two weeks we noticed some bubbles in two of the three sinks. they came back out ant corrected the issues. however, the work has not held up well over time. the seam in the kithcen against the tile is starting to peel. the sink is starting to stain again and you can only use Soft-scrub on it. anything else will damage the finish.WYNN H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Le Grand
- San Joaquin
- Catheys Valley
- Del Rey
- Dos Palos
bathtub refinishers in Madera
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora
- Delerio Construction4381 N Brawley Ave Ste 101
- Delerio Construction
- GM BAKER pro services1783 Norwich ave
- GM BAKER pro services
- Independent Home - Central California7797 North 1st Street No. 1
- Independent Home - Central California
- MIRACLE METHOD4672 W JENNIFER AVE #106
- MIRACLE METHOD
- ortiz handyman services828 e belgravia
- ortiz handyman services
- ROAR Construction4675 North Third
- ROAR Construction
- Water Spot Removal Svc Inc & Spotsco9360 N Blackstone Ave #273
- Water Spot Removal Svc Inc & Spotsco