Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Selma, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Selma
- J & N Garage Doors and RepairPerformed an after hours repair on our a garage door. The prices was fair and the work was excellent. Would definitely recommend.
- J & N Garage Doors and RepairI highly recommend Noel! Quick response and excellent work. He went above and beyond to assist us. Very knowledgeable, friendly and great to work with! I will 100% use him again.
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.Excellent craftsmanship at a fair price! I had a new Wayne Dalton (8000) garage door and Liftmaster garage door opener installed. The total cost included everything, including tracks, Springs, weatherstrip molding, rollers, etc...the whole nine yards (just like the original estimate stated). The owner communicated well, and he was polite, and informative. The installer was on time, and it was evident that he was very experienced, and most importantly did a fine job. Thank you for quality service, punctuality, good communication leading up to, and during the installation. I would absolutely recommend this company
- J & N Garage Doors and RepairThe doors came out beautiful. Thanks to Noel reasonable pricing, professionalism, and extra touch of caring. Highly recommend J&N.
- J & N Garage Doors and RepairJ & N Garage doors had excellent customer service and did a quick and efficient job replacing the springs on my garage door. Noel was knowledgeable, personable, and professional. Not to mention they are available on Saturdays too. Dell
- Mammoth Garage DoorExcellent. Christopher is honest, forthright, punctual and extremely knowledgeable about his profession. His prices are also very reasonable.
- CB Tenacious DoorsI have a duplex with two-car garages and I was not able to figure out how to program the universal remotes that I purchased or reprogram the garage door control panel that stopped working a year ago. Charles did a wonderful job and programmed 5 remotes and a panel access. He arrived 30 minutes after we spoke on a Friday night after 7pm. He was thorough and did the job in 40 minutes. Money well spent
- Central Valley Overhead DoorThe person I spoke with on the phone was professional and pleasant. They were able to fit me in the next day. The repairman called before arriving and showed up shortly after. He showed up during the timeline they stated on the phone. Again, the repairman was nice, professional and quick. Can't ask for any better service
- All Star Garage DoorThe experience was first rate. Kevin, the owner, arrived on time for the estimate. I ended up buying garage doors he had in stock. The installer arrived right at the appointed time and did a great job on the installation, including having to make some adjustments to accommodate for some quirks in my garage situation--at no additional fee. I highly recommend All Star Garage Door of Fresno/Sanger
- Sunshine ElectricThe rep did fantastic in minutes. He found the issue (unplugged) and reprogrammed 2 new remotes for me. Reasonably priced for the immediate attention I requested. My tenants are super happy.
Garage Door Companies in Selma
- Business Description:Welcome to J & N Garage Doors and Repair. We specialize in garage door service, repair and new installation. We install new garage doors and garage door openers. We repair garage door springs and also door off tracks and cables too. We give 110 percent every time for all our customers with reasonable prices.Recent Review:Performed an after hours repair on our a garage door. The prices was fair and the work was excellent. Would definitely recommend.William F.
- Business Description:Mammoth Garage Door is a full service garage door company.Recent Review:Excellent. Christopher is honest, forthright, punctual and extremely knowledgeable about his profession. His prices are also very reasonable.HOWARD T.
- Business Description:Mike the Handyman is locally owned and operated. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:Mike does excellent work, and he is a very cool dudePaul V.
- Recent Review:They did a very good job no doubt about it, we were happy with the end result but we just thought that we have paid more for the project, we would rather work with the contractors directly instead of going through Lowes now that we know that they are more priceyCaesar P.
- Business Description:All Star Garage Door, Inc. is the expert in both residential and commercial garage door and gate installation. We have been in the garage door industry for over 20 years. We provide world-class garage door and gate products, installation, sales, service, and repairs. View our complete line of custom wood garage doors, glass garage doors, swing-out garage doors, wood gates, glass gates, and all makes of motors and remotes. Call today for a free quote over the phone or a free in-home esti..Recent Review:Not sure how this place has such high reviews. Had problems with the garage since day one. First the door was not aligned properly so it was grinding against the frame which caused the paint on the garage door to rub off. Then the rubber seal on the bottom starting coming off, so half my garage door doesn't have a rubber seal anymore. To top it off, my garage door stopped closing properly. Spoke to a worker who tried charging me $140 for a service call!! Their warranty only covers 1 year. I've it for about 1 1/2 years. Definitely wouldn't recommend them just based on this experience. I'll take my $ elsewhere. I'll also be talking to my home builder and recommending they go with someone else going forwardSteve R.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:We have over 20yrs of experince in the door & hardware industry. We provide prompt & reliable service for all your needs. We use no sub-contractors. We service the entire Central Valley, some travel charges may applyRecent Review:They send someone out, he did a good job. But when it stop working and fall off the track. Which was under warranty. I had called them and refer me to the guy who did the work. He don't work there anymore. They wont honor the warranty. Stated too busy and since he did the job. He should do the work. Told me to give him a call and hung upDANIEL B.
- Business Description:From its inception our company’s vision has been to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our work and we will continue to uphold to these principles. We try to provide honest, reliable, and affordable services, striving that all work done will adhere to your satisfaction. For garage door repair and garage door installation, we understand that quality and prompt service are hard to come by. From the moment that you decide to make us your trusted garage door compa..Recent Review:They sent a technician that looked like a young boy to fix the garage keypad malfunction. All of a sudden the pad started working and he could not tell me why. I demanded to know the reason, so that I will be able to troubleshoot or prevent this kind of issues. He refused to do that and I had to pay him. Now the amount they want for a visit doubled. And the same issue kept happening with some variations. Now the remote is malfunctioning and the garage opening and closing mechanism is unreliable and difficult to set as well. That is the one that is operating with the use of the hanging rope. Door Mart refuses to address that with me over the phone and answer a couple questions before I call their technician. They demand a visit. I always try to troubleshoot it before a costly visit. They told me that since the garage door was installed 3 years ago, they are not obligated to talk to me. But isn't it just good business to answer some simple questions? They told me to call another garage door company for questions. And my answer was why should I. They are not the ones that had installed my garage door. Also the person that had installed my door did that in a hurry. He told me he wanted to avoid a rush traffic. He left a few wires hanging out in the motor area so it was unsightly. I would not hire someone that cannot deal with loose ends after their product is installed. After any installation there can be issuesVera M.
- Business Description:200 employees. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact phone.
- Business Description:2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR INSTALLATION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 13122 FRESNO. 93794. LIC# 834596.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Selma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABCO GARAGE DOOR CO1309 BARSTOW AVE
- All Pro Overhead Garage Doors2774 E Palisade Dr
- ALL SERVICE GARAGE DOOR35747 Marciel Ave.
- All Star Garage Door4550 Littlejohn St
Baldwin Park, California
- All Star Garage Door3780 North Brehler Avenue
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- ANK Quality Exteriors Inc.12605 Palomino Rd
- ARC - Aleman Roofing and Construction3942 e Clinton ave.
- Ayala ConstructionPO BOX 5766
- ABCO GARAGE DOOR CO
- LOWE'S7651 N BLACKSTONE AVE
- OVERHEAD DOOR2465 N MIAMI AVE
- OVERHEAD DOOR
- steve's garage doors6157 N Figarden Dr Apt 104
- steve's garage doors
- Trademark Inc4674 E Weathermaker Ave
- Trademark Inc
- Your Home Remodeling and Design3188 N Marks Ave # 115
- Your Home Remodeling and Design