Sal's Handyman Services

3808 W 134th St

Hawthorne, CA 90250

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Painting - Interior Project

Painting - Interior Project

home remodeling
Interior painting, install laminte flooring and basemoldings

Specializing in handyman services and home repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

interior painting (7)handyman (5)door installation (3)drywall (2)house painting (1)plumbers (1)plastering (1)insulation (1)closet design (1)awnings (1)

06/29/2021

Sal’s team did a wonderful job, worked hard, fast & well, to produce a beautiful and even coat of paint throughout the whole house. Sal was here the whole time and personally lead his team working furiously himself. Sal was also the electrician, while his carpenter hung, painted and aligned all the doors. Sal’s team carefully masked each room, painting two large rooms each day and up to four small...

Description of Work
Sal’s team: painted the entire interior of our house, the exterior front, side, facia & eaves; installed & stained two hardwood doors; & installed new light fixtures, smoke detectors & outlets.

Category awnings,handyman service,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

05/19/2021

They completely transformed my upstairs halls and rooms. My grandkids over the years ruined my walls and Sal and the team came in and made it seem like they were never here. Such great guys and great work. Looking forward to them painting my downstairs.

Description of Work
Interior painting, install laminte flooring and basemoldings

Category remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/19/2021

I wanted to make my garage into a bedroom for my son. So I had them install flooring, a ceiling fan, and a restroom. With a fresh coat of paint. They did exactly that and it came out great, exactly what I wanted.

Description of Work
remodeled garage, turned into bedroom. interior painting, installing cieling fan, installed restroom and flooring.

Category remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/19/2021

This room first had carpet, no closet doors, and the walls were a mess. Sal and his partner did a complete 180 to this room and I couldn’t be any happier with the work!

Description of Work
interior painting, laminate flooring, installed closet door

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/23/2021

They were amazing. They were on time and professional. They got the work done.

Description of Work
They installed door and did some drywall. They also did some patching in my wall.

Category drywall,plastering,doors

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

02/18/2021

It was great. They handled everything professionally.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of my house.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

02/18/2021

It came out really good. His customer service was good. He knew what he was doing. I have no issue with them.

Description of Work
He put down drywall on the garage. He also built closet, replaced my door, put insulation and covered it with plywood.

Category closet systems,drywall,insulation,doors

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

01/14/2020

The person who came was nice. He knew what he was doing. He did the work right. He didn't cleaned up. I didn't like that. He left all the boxes here inside the house. He left all the mess on the ground. I don't know if it was a company policy but I don't like it.

Description of Work
They built a TV cabinet.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

01/07/2020

It was amazing. He was professional. He did everything in a timely manner. Everything came up perfect.

Description of Work
He did ceiling, walls painting, hang up some mirrors, fixed my toilet.

Category handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

01/07/2020

Excellent! I already recommended him to one of my friends. He's professional, clean worker and did not leave any mess.

Description of Work
some interior painting and fixed my sinks.

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Specializing in handyman services and home repairs!